SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by this kids face the party looked like it was a thrill a minute!! 🤣

I thought it was a party for A2’s school friends? That’s why they waited till now?

Why does the kid next to A2 look significantly older? Or have J&A really stunted poor A2’s growth that much? 😔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

I thought it was a party for A2’s school friends? That’s why they waited till now?

Why does the kid next to A2 look significantly older? Or have J&A really stunted poor A2’s growth that much? 😔
I did wonder the same with the stunted growth. For reference I am the same height as anal and my sons dad is 6ft but still, my son is 1 month younger than A2 and I recall anal saying in a vlog A2 has size 8 feet, my son is an 11! Even with a height difference it seems very significant. My son is tall for his age, the same as a 5 year old but a2 seems like he is lacking and very baby ish! The buzz cut doesn’t help.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe they got grandma McDs... Last time they made her stay home and babysit while J&A had their 'date night', and now she's served McDs?? Tell me you can't stand your mother/MIL without telling me....

Reactions: 13
So bizarre to decide to order McDonalds when they have an older guest visiting. She may have said she ate earlier so didn't want any but they didn't even think to find a chair for her to sit at the table with them at the very least. It's so rude. Funny though she arrived with presents for everyone except A. Telling maybe....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So bizarre to decide to order McDonalds when they have an older guest visiting. She may have said she ate earlier so didn't want any but they didn't even think to find a chair for her to sit at the table with them at the very least. It's so rude. Funny though she arrived with presents for everyone except A. Telling maybe....
Also Jonathan’s mum has brought her new partner with her and they are going to be shoved into that small bed in the tiny room!

Bet you can cut the tension in that house with a knife!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I did wonder the same with the stunted growth. For reference I am the same height as anal and my sons dad is 6ft but still, my son is 1 month younger than A2 and I recall anal saying in a vlog A2 has size 8 feet, my son is an 11! Even with a height difference it seems very significant. My son is tall for his age, the same as a 5 year old but a2 seems like he is lacking and very baby ish! The buzz cut doesn’t help.
He does seem babyish but then, he is babied at home being the youngest and not all kids develop at the same rate. Boys also develop slower than girls, so a boy who is only just turning 4 is not going to be the most mature.
it’s difficult to compare kids, your partner is tall so your son likely will be. Anna and Jonathan are both short and all their children have been petite in height. Andrea also has Jonathan’s looks/body which looks pretty childish even on a 40 year old man.
At least I think they are letting Andrea grow his hair out into a proper style now.

Reactions: 6
She may have said she ate earlier so didn't want any but they didn't even think to find a chair for her to sit at the table with them at the very least.
Anna rushes to get an extra chair at the table for her mum, but clearly not for Jonathans. Let's let the older people sit on the stools which sounds like a safe choice... It's not like they don't have two extra chairs to match, they got 8 matching chairs when they brought the table

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I thought Anna ironed everything! Not the school dresses that the older 2 are wearing!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The two older children look thrown together. Emelias dress is too short. X

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion:

They're calling me cheap which hurts me so deep. Forget about self-love, I need plastic surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alessia’s shoes 😱 absolutely filthy, old trainers for first day at school when the rest have brand new school shoes??
alessia always seems to get the short straw with school shoes.. poor kid :confused: first the ones that made her feet bleed (and she didn't get new ones for months) and now old, scruffy trainers..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion

Mucky, broken shoes for the SJ four, Mum's got a tummy tuck she has to pay for

Reactions: 23

He is an August baby isn't he so he will be the youngest in his class. I know it's not alwsys the case but my daughter is a September baby and she's so tall compared to some children in her class

Reactions: 5
Why aren’t they wearing the shoes they were gifted from deichman? (Think that’s the company I may be wrong) E1 isn’t wearing the boy uniform or shoes she had on in that ad and poor A1 shoes are filthy :(

• Angry
Reactions: 14
if you're talking about j's flag, that's the non-binary one.. but clearly only for content :rolleyes:
It’s cause the sound says “this is my friend Valentina, she’s an ally.”

Out of a 6 person household the only one who could do that sound with Edie is the only other lgbtq member 🤔 you don’t call yourself an ally if you’re lgbtq yourself! Can’t keep track can he 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.