SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s strange because if you go back to the very early threads, the majority of people thought Anna was a witch and Jonathan was largely the better of the two, and at the very least he was a half decent father who did all of the hands on parenting. I’m not sure when the tide turned but I think the opinion on Anna from the early threads is bang on, and the opinion of Jonathan from the later threads is bang on. Anna has a track record for abusing Jonathan, she’s not an innocent victim whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They used to put all 6 in one single crate until the RSPCA stepped in and told them to get more crates so they now have 6 dogs to 3 crates, which is still awful
Yeah and the way they use the crates is for locking the dogs up. Crates should be used as a safe space for a singular dog rather than for strict confinement. Don’t they keep the dogs in the crates in the laundry room at night? I don’t understand why they can’t give them the run of the laundry room and have the crates open so they can come and go. Oh, wait, that’s right! They never trained the dogs with any form of basic behavioural manners and so the dogs run riot (no fault of the dog, a dog will only behave as well as you teach it) and they don’t want to have to clean up after them or do any work to train them.

I hate to think what they will do when these dogs reach old age and pass on, will they just get another bunch of designer pups and the sorry circle will continue again!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Not to forget how Anal “forgets” to treat that poor dogs ear infection once a day, because apparently it’s too much work for her to remember.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Not to forget how Anal “forgets” to treat that poor dogs ear infection once a day, because apparently it’s too much work for her to remember.
Please don't tell me any more cruelties perpetrated by that woman.:mad: Animal lover my a**e.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Did she leave those dogs in the side yard to go wax her ass with a pack of foxes hanging out and dogs with two teeth between them?

Y'all they got donuts, some with Nutella. Can this witch go one day without cramming their mouths with Nutella? Our KK has a huge variety ( maybe the UK doesn't, but it seems like you do) Of course the kids started with "I want that one!!!" If my kids acted like hers I'd have gotten one type for the entire family.

While the venue look beautiful and probably expensive, she looked like she was about to slimed on Nickelodeon's kid's choice awards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Anna: ‘I dont’t share me playing with my kids because I feel like I would only do that to prove a point’

…5 minutes later…

*Anna films dancing with her kid because she is soooo much fun*

🤦🏼‍♀️
Let me guess…whatever kid it was looked confused as hell the whole time? Kind of like it’s not a normal daily thing? Lol

She loves her dogs so much that...

... they get locked in the tiniest room of their giant house and sleep in tiny cages (get locked in there as well...
... she never walks them by herself but instead pays a dogwalker..
... they only have access to a tiny part of their garden which only purpose is for them to do their business on (they walk around this dirty dirty piece of grass to then walk through the kitchen into their tiny room) ...
... she makes fun of the older dog for being blind instead of taking good care of him...

The list goes on.
A list that shows true true big love from Anna for her so beloved dogs.
Anna only loves herself in reality I think

Reactions: 20
Y'all they got donuts, some with Nutella. Can this witch go one day without cramming their mouths with Nutella? Our KK has a huge variety ( maybe the UK doesn't, but it seems like you do) Of course the kids started with "I want that one!!!" If my kids acted like hers I'd have gotten one type for the entire family.
i can't get over that she said that they go through a large jar of nutella in a week and a half.. :rolleyes: i worry for those childrens teeth with the amount of sugar and apparent lack of dentist visits :confused:

Reactions: 21
i can't get over that she said that they go through a large jar of nutella in a week and a half.. :rolleyes: i worry for those childrens teeth with the amount of sugar and apparent lack of dentist visits :confused:
Their teeth are showing signs of damage already. It's been commented on for ages. :(

• Sad
Really!?!?!!!!

Busy mama of 4 kids & 6 dogs spent over an hour bleeping around with filters. Damn! Wish I were that "busy".
View attachment 1542920
Anna: ‘I dont’t share me playing with my kids because I feel like I would only do that to prove a point’

…5 minutes later…

*Anna films dancing with her kid because she is soooo much fun*

🤦🏼‍♀️
Embarrassing 😳
Plus she somehow made it all about her!

Reactions: 10
He probably couldn’t drive because he’d had a drink.
Yes I think he'd definitely been drinking, the way he says 'Give some of Mommy your chips' :unsure: Or maybe he was just incoherent with rage, when he was saying 'they're taking 20% of our food' you could hear the anger in his voice. And then viciously stuffing the wrappers away giving out about how Anna couldn't make McDonalds chips. Such an overreaction. A bit scary and I think the real Jonno coming out. You could hear in Anna's voice how she was trying to placate him.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Their teeth are showing signs of damage already. It's been commented on for ages. :(
wtf my family uses a jar of Nutella every maybe 6months. its insanely rich, plus all the items they buy that have nuttella/chocolate ontop of that!

Reactions: 13
Let me guess…whatever kid it was looked confused as hell the whole time? Kind of like it’s not a normal daily thing? Lol

Anna only loves herself in reality I think

Even worse, it was Alessia who will grasp any kind of attention from her mom she can get, especially one on one.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
From the recent vlogs, Jonathan is coming across as really short-fused on camera, maybe he has money worries idk but something is up. From the Mcdonald's chips to Anna panicking over his donut, to him telling Anna to duck off in the car, Anna is no angel but she seems scared of him at the moment. Also, as someone who has suffered from anorexia herself, Anna is showing eating disorder traits again, buying people fatty food, asking if it's nice, and not eating any yourself is what I used to.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
i deep down think jonathan is the reason to anna’s issues she’s no angel but watching her and jonathan as their channel has died over the past few years is very telling she walks on eggshells around that man, her old tweets like “J likes thin girls” really makes me think shes harming herself to suit his needs

Reactions: 11
i deep down think jonathan is the reason to anna’s issues she’s no angel but watching her and jonathan as their channel has died over the past few years is very telling she walks on eggshells around that man, her old tweets like “J likes thin girls” really makes me think shes harming herself to suit his needs
i think she said that she had her ed before she met j, but he absolutely does not help with his comments and he even said he knows when she's relapsed but just "lets her get on with it".. but lets not forget that she also has posted and shown several times that she physically hurts him for fun and finds it hilarious.. they're both as bad as each other, those poor kids have these two to deal with :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Dont know why she even bothers shoving Nutella down their throats when E1, A1 and A2 all didnt pick a nutella donut 😂

Reactions: 9
I hate reading comments that make out that Anna is some scared little housewife being abused. They’re both as bad as each other. I honestly think Anna has learnt how to make herself look innocent over the past few years, but let’s not forget the lightbulb snapchats, the cold shower was her idea, the way she neglected her dogs and children, she refuses to get help for her ED, that’s her choice. Jonathan is vile too and definitely encourages Anna to be skinny, it’s vile that he’s admitted he knows when she’s going downhill but leaves her to it. But Anna is just as disgusting for the things she CHOOSES to do

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Anna definitely pulled the wool over my eyes initially as I didn’t start watching them until just before E2 was born and they were preparing to move to the uk. She knows how to cover up better now than the early days and in a way could be worse than J. Wouldn’t let either of them with a goldfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.