SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the matter with the thumbnail? I'm not being facetious, I genuinely don't understand.
Jonny mostly posts thumbnails woth the childrens mouths open, or in suggestive/provocative poses. Without going into detail, their are a group of sickos who edit things within the photo which shouldn’t ever, ever be done. Jonny and Anal both know this, and don’t care that their children’s images are being used in this way. He once had a video of A1 where she wasn’t wearing underwear and despite being told about it, he didn’t remove it for ages. He’s a complete sicko

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Anna desperately trying to prove to us that she isn’t an ice cold witch and does ‘play’ and silly-dance with her children. 🙄 Anna, if by ‘playing’ with them, you mean doing your witch voice to terrify them, that’s not quite what playing is. You’re ALL meant to have fun and enjoy it, not just you because you get a kick out of seeing your little ones scared.

Reactions: 23
Anna talking about how she doesn't film playing with her kids
"And same thing today I was playing with, I think it was Andrea, and I thought I should vlog this"
You don't remember which child of yours you were playing with?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Because it never happened. If it did Jonathan would have cctv footage he could insert.

Reactions: 21
Anna: ‘I dont’t share me playing with my kids because I feel like I would only do that to prove a point’

…5 minutes later…

*Anna films dancing with her kid because she is soooo much fun*

🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The anniversary photos are just sad.
You can see as parents of just 1 child and then 2, they both genuinely look happy and connected as a family. Then the 2 A’s come along and the disconnect between Anna and jono couldn’t be more obvious. There isn’t love in that marriage and those photos prove it, with all 4 kids they just look like a business deal or obligation.
Exactly. That’s the trade off for having kids for content.

Reactions: 6
The anniversary photos are just sad.
You can see as parents of just 1 child and then 2, they both genuinely look happy and connected as a family. Then the 2 A’s come along and the disconnect between Anna and jono couldn’t be more obvious. There isn’t love in that marriage and those photos prove it, with all 4 kids they just look like a business deal or obligation.
This! Maybe slowly over time she has seen Johnathan for who he really is, and has seen how he has exploited the children over the years. Especially in the Stacey Dooley documentry, Anna looked uncomfortable being on camera and when Stacey asked the children do you like being filmed they point blank said no, and his whole domina changed and became uptight and sarcastic with that response.

these poor children have been filmed from the second they left the womb, and have no idea what it’s like not to have everything filmed. He has control over the family, and in the end it’s the kids who suffer from it. When I first started to watch them just after they had E1 and got pregnant with E2, they was so happy especially being back in Ireland. I think the shift came as they moved to the UK. Especially for Anna where she’s close with her mum and Erika, and had only lost her dad a few years before. Whereas with Johnathan he doesn’t have a great relationship with his family so him leaving Ireland didn’t bother him in that regards. But I guess Anna didn’t want to rock his boat or have him throw his toys out of the pram she just went along with it. I mean if he got pissed off over mcds forgetting his chips could you image how enraged he would be if Anna refused to up everything and go to the UK?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anna talking about how she doesn't film playing with her kids
"And same thing today I was playing with, I think it was Andrea, and I thought I should vlog this"
You don't remember which child of yours you were playing with?
I think she just doesn't play with her kids, and when she does, she forgets to film it as well as she can't do two things at the same time....

Reactions: 17
She manages to play with dogs and film it....
She loves her dogs more than her kids.
Not by much, but just slightly more, so it's easier for her to play with them. Also no risk of back chat or demands that would look bad on camera.

Reactions: 13
I’m so over people thinking Anna is innocent, or in any way a victim of J. Yes he is probably dominant and was able to influence her in the early years but she is sneaky as duck, which is even worse than acting like a grown toddler in a yellow vest throwing tantrums if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m so over people thinking Anna is innocent, or in any way a victim of J. Yes he is probably dominant and was able to influence her in the early years but she is sneaky as duck, which is even worse than acting like a grown toddler in a yellow vest throwing tantrums if you ask me.
Between the two parents, the kids don't stand a chance. One is dominant with anger issues, the other is controling and is spiteful. That's without being narcissists, him being an alcoholic, her having an eating disorder, neither of which is being dealt with in a responsible manner, both exploit their children for money, relative fame, and brand deals. It's a pressure cooker of all things you would not want your child to grow up in..... thank goodness school starts soon, at least the kids will be away from home for most of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She loves her dogs...
She loves her dogs so much that...

... they get locked in the tiniest room of their giant house and sleep in tiny cages (get locked in there as well...
... she never walks them by herself but instead pays a dogwalker..
... they only have access to a tiny part of their garden which only purpose is for them to do their business on (they walk around this dirty dirty piece of grass to then walk through the kitchen into their tiny room) ...
... she makes fun of the older dog for being blind instead of taking good care of him...

The list goes on.
A list that shows true true big love from Anna for her so beloved dogs.

• Angry
Reactions: 21

... they get locked in the tiniest room of their giant house and sleep in tiny cages (get locked in there as well...
... they only have access to a tiny part of their garden which only purpose is for them to do their business on (they walk around this dirty dirty piece of grass to then walk through the kitchen into their tiny room) ...
... she makes fun of the older dog for being blind instead of taking good care of him...

The list goes on.
That's why I said she loves them only a tiny bit more than her kids. They're easier to manage and ignore.
She is a terrible parent, and an awful dog owner.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

The list goes on.
i wouldn't fault them for putting their dogs in a crate (my dogs were crated at night for the first year of their life until we were sure that they wouldn't destroy anything or get hurt when we couldn't watch them)..
however they have multiple dogs to a crate which can be dangerous with how much their dogs fight, they can't get away from each other :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
i wouldn't fault them for putting their dogs in a crate (my dogs were crated at night for the first year of their life until we were sure that they wouldn't destroy anything or get hurt when we couldn't watch them)..
however they have multiple dogs to a crate which can be dangerous with how much their dogs fight, they can't get away from each other :rolleyes:
It's neglect. No getting away from it, they had no business keeping 7 dogs (apparently one puppy died of starvation) :mad: I canot adequately describe my loathing for the pair of them for the way those animals get treated.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Does anyone think their dogs have litter mate syndrome? I feel it’s very possible with how much they fight and the fact they kept all the puppies together.

Reactions: 10
They used to put all 6 in one single crate until the RSPCA stepped in and told them to get more crates so they now have 6 dogs to 3 crates, which is still awful

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It's neglect. No getting away from it, they had no business keeping 7 dogs (apparently one puppy died of starvation) :mad: I canot adequately describe my loathing for the pair of them for the way those animals get treated.
a crate isn't the problem if you use it properly, but i imagine they use it just to lock them away when they can't be bothered (most of the time), just like when they put the kids in the playroom :confused:
and yes, minnie (i think it was called), was the puppy who anna said was "needy" and they didn't bother to help it feed

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.