SacconeJolys #79 All My Children Must Have Labels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused, has there been another name reveal or have I missed it? People are calling Edie, Edie Grace under Jono’s new reel, is this her name? Have they ever said?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Newsflash SJ's Andy hasn't been a baby for a few years now. Sure, it's fine to say they are still their baby, but you don't constantly reinforce that to a child. Kids take pride in growing up and don't want always to be told they're a baby.
That reel with E2 in a crop top, can he stop!!!

Reactions: 28
I thought he had Invisalign. His teeth still stick out in front. Is it cuz he's always sticking his tongue out when he smiles? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

And isn't he so progressive & non-binary with his pink shorts. 🙄🙄🙄

And then there's Anna...
He said he forgot to wear the Invisalign on their vacation for a week because he was drunk a lot and his teeth went back to tit, but I imagine he forgets a lot because he’s always drunk.

This guy is an idiot, “never had a superhero party before” yet the year before… 🙄😖View attachment 1553916View attachment 1553917
He doesnt Remember anything he’s constantly drunk or off in his little hobbit room.

Reactions: 6
Why is she holding a 4 year old on her hip? And has E2 had their hair cut short?
This was from Andrea's birthday party last year although according to jonathan they have never done a superhero party before 🤨 obviously wasn't memorable enough for him!

Reactions: 6
Why is she holding a 4 year old on her hip? And has E2 had their hair cut short?
They’re trying to market Andrea as a baby for as long as they physically can because babies bring in more views & sponsors. Jonathan would have another tomorrow for the clickbait titles and videos but Anna won’t let him near her so that’s out the window. So the next best thing is to shave Andrea’s head so he still seems like a toddler, teach him nothing so he acts like a toddler. duck it if it ruins his chances of a normal life and causes blatant developmental delays. Sure it might seem cute now but what about when he’s 10 and still needs carried, can barely talk and needs a bib? They’re terrible. Just so terrible.

This was from Andrea's birthday party last year although according to jonathan they have never done a superhero party before 🤨 obviously wasn't memorable enough for him!
Even still he just looks ridiculously big on her hip 🤣 let the boy stand, a 3 year old doesn’t need carried like that for a photo.

Reactions: 12
That was only last year, does jonathan not remember anything that doesn't resolve around himself?!!
Perhaps he needs to think before he posts
Poor Andrea he'll be confused about all of that as his birthday was weeks ago and its almost emilias now.
Sure look, give him a break - Jonathan can’t keep up with the lies he tells about himself, how can we expect him to keep up with false narratives he has created around each of his kids for views/content?! /sarcasm

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Their kids live in The Truman show- what will be the next new low?

Reactions: 17
I think a lot of people don’t remember Anal throwing the chair across the dining room in a fit of rage and breaking it, then J covering and trying to make it funny like he did it. They’ve even had chats about Anna being the family friendly no drama so she can get sponsorships and get paid, so they’ve got to protect anals image and have her come across as the victim/angel. That’s why she no longer has “wife to Jonathan” in her bio and that’s why she hardly posts about him anymore. They are nothing more than a pack of fuckwits whose management work overtime to keep them afloat.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Okay so I’m behind on the vlogs and don’t have time to read through this thread but Emilia is drawing stranger things??! Their eyes bleeding out?! And Anna’s just like ooh that’s really good? I’m so disturbed!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m confused, has there been another name reveal or have I missed it? People are calling Edie, Edie Grace under Jono’s new reel, is this her name? Have they ever said?
Nope. But there is one commenter who constantly posts the kids 'English' names with different second names and what year they are in.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought he had Invisalign. His teeth still stick out in front. Is it cuz he's always sticking his tongue out when he smiles? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

And isn't he so progressive & non-binary with his pink shorts. 🙄🙄🙄

And then there's Anna...
I have invisalign. If you stop wearing your retainers then your teeth shift back!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.