SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My body can't handle the SEKS! It's the two different shoes for me lol SO edgy, like! Also, for the nth time: if this is his true self, then why is he moping around in this leggings and nappy pants and stretched out shirts on a daily basis and those hideous clothes are reserved for 'special' occasions, and by special occasions, I mean photo ops?

View attachment 888958View attachment 888959View attachment 888960
Ridiculous little man exactly whst is he meant to be representing here? Looks as foolish as he talks is this the new Jonathan or the real jonothan or just another attempt at getting noticed ?
Anna you had 4 children with this waster you must be asking yourself why now, surely you can't find this balding man child attractive not I you can't handle having a redheaded son who is despite looking like this Plonker is adorable poor Amelia hope her friends dont see this.
For Pity's sake man grow up and be a daddy your kids can at least not feel ashamed of, you're just not famous enough to pull this crap off not sure anyone is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I totally believe whoever stated that he's in love with himself and that's it. He did say that his sexuality is not in question, so he's not gay. I think he is confusing himself with his own lies. To literally lie and say you grew up poor that's a red flag. This publishing house is a fraud also, allowing him to rank manipulate, now they are giving him a photoshoot with used clothes from the bargain bin at dress barn.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I don't understand why we never see him being his "true self?" other than in posed photos which he does then changes back?! Why still hiding Jono?
Pop that lovely skirt on a do the school run, take Dre to rugby.
Noones gonna believe you until you do this crap on your actual life.
Because its not his true self. It's made up and jumping on the bandwagon of being on trend. He has only know changed his profile picture only because its nearing his book release and has to make himself look believable to the audience who will read and believe the narrative of his book. I call complete bullshit to both Anna and Jonathan for lying and putting up a facad to the vulnerable and impressionable people who follow them. The tables will turn and tit will hit the fan. That's when it will literally be them against the world. And honestly I dont give to shits to what will happen to Anna and Jonathan because I think they had a decent upbringing and they milked this life they made pretty well. What hurts me is the children more so E2 and A1 break my heat💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
That is some serious Tom Cruise lift action on those Converse if you ask me lol never seen platforms on a Converse trainer like this before. He's just so amusing to me, never fails to make me cringe and laugh, if only there weren't children involved.

For people like me who've been around for years, you can definitely tell he's completely lost the plot after the move, I never found him likeable, but there were times where he could come across as endearing, even loving and vulnerable, and I certainly felt sorry for him at some points. But it's like his narcissism has eaten him alive after the move, the more he claims to be the real him, the more fake and desperate he comes across. And he looks so, so old and drained now, so terribly unhappy. I can't see this ending well unfortunately.

mLtFmcnFGdz5WauR2YuETLzwWZo1CduVGdu92Yz9yL6MHc0RHa.jpg

MmI0MGUwMTgmb2U9NjFBMzZCOEEmX25jX3NpZD0yMTkyOWQ%3D.jpg

aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1hdGwzLTEuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE5LzI2MDgwMjI2N18yNjYxMz...jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It's because he has now cornered himself, he will now be a cross-dresser, and will need to show himself as such in public at least a few times to be believable. He must be shitting himself.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I literally thought that was Anna in the pic styling him in those baggy cargo pants LOL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
If u ever met him I would punch him so hard. I would willingly do time he makes me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, Eduardo only plays with girls, even before him wearing dresses at school they had his PE lessons changed because he does not like the boys. Instead of telling him, tough, this is how things are, they made a song and dance about it at school and got him changed over. And then Jonathan pushed it even further....

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I would like to say that although she was born in America she is not an American she doesn't live here and she hasn't lived here in years. In fact, most of us want that law gone that if you are born here that makes you a citizen. From what I understand A-1 and Andy aren't British, they are Irish even though they were born in Britain. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I can’t get over how much better Anna looks without make-up, if she’d go with a tiny bit of concealer and mascara she’d look bomb. Why on earth does she need to plaster her face EVERY day with so much expensive make-up while it makes her uglier 🤷‍♀️. Is she trying to match her personality?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would like to say that although she was born in America she is not an American she doesn't live here and she hasn't lived here in years. In fact, most of us want that law gone that if you are born here that makes you a citizen. From what I understand A-1 and Andy aren't British, they are Irish even though they were born in Britain. Correct me if I'm wrong.
She has an American passport, but yes, I quite agree.

Reactions: 7
True, you can only make a claim to British citizenship now if your parents are British nationality. Being born in the country gives you zero rights to the citizenship which could be problematic for them in the future.

Reactions: 8
Why would you want that law gone? Arent they made pay tax in America for that reason?

Reactions: 3
Why would you want that law gone? Arent they made pay tax in America for that reason?
I don't think she pays what we pay here. She's not having to pay for food, housing, etc. If I'm not mistaken if she pays into our social security system and she did receive a stimulus so I'm assuming she did, she will get a retirement through our government, even though she doesn't live here or pay taxes the way we do. This is more complex than what I would like to discuss here but no one should be able to just pop in our country, have a baby and get benefits for life. Also if you are self-employed in America there are so many tax loopholes you can jump through. I wonder if she got a PPO loan LOL!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.