SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was looking at Leah's Insta. She was in Sanguli in Salou recently. A fabulous spot - the SJ kids would love it but of course Anna and impoverished Joan would look down their noses at it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think he doesn’t really know what poverty means. It seems his family were (and still are) wealthy, he went to private school for goodness sake! Nobody that is in actual poverty would be able to afford a private school education. Families in poverty can barely afford a public school uniform or full meals on the table, struggle for rent or mortgage, have to go to food banks to obtain daily meals, snacks and basic living items. How dare he! He’s also talked badly of his mother and siblings when he had them over his own home the other day and even allowed them to read parts of the book! I mean, what? It’s just so insulting. The fact he also tries to imply he wears feminine clothes outside a lot. I don’t think I’ve seen him even wear anything of the sort. The only thing I’ve seen him model is a few skirts and long t-shirts which cover his leggings or joggers and that’s inside his own home! Not outside!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Poor eduardo,
Why does jonathan need to post this to his stories instead of dealing with the matter privately? It's almost a repeat of the tiktok a while ago.Nothing in their lives is private anymore and of course even in a more serious post like this he still has to get his tattoo in.
He's being passive aggressive as usual. His way of communicating with the world is online because he can't deal with things without hiding behind his phone. He's incredibly immature. By posting that story he's telling those 'horrible parents' that their children are bullying Eddie. The parents are 'horrible' because they initially blocked him from sending Eddie to school in a dress.

Jono pulled out the women's clothes for the photoshoot. He's so predictable. Cue the sad music, close ups, quivering mouth self promo. Have we seen him wearing the pink satin number for the school run? Nope. Its quite funny to watch him setting the scenes. It would be funnier if it was original though.
On an aside, these immature two must spend hours and hours every day deleting negative comments. What a sad sad way to spend their lives. beggars belief. Don't like the truth. Delete it. Make up their own version. Awful shame their families aren't strong enough to sit them down and tell them to start behaving like adults. Maybe if Anna's father was still alive she'd have some badly needed guidance.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Does anyone think he got permission from his family to lie? It’s the only thing that makes any sense, that it’s fictional and they accepted it. Even though, they’d be perhaps viewed badly, they did it to allow him gain financially?!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Exactly. My daughters favorite teddy only left the house if we went on holiday or something like that. And even then, we've more than once had a pre bedtime drama because she couldn't find it in the house ... The reason for this was because we knew she couldn't sleep without it.
I always used to request children didn’t bring things like toys in school for a variety of reasons. Mostly that they were a distraction, they’d loose them, they’d get broken or another child could take it. Some parents ignored this, so if they did bring it, I’d put it in my cupboard until home time. I taught mostly ks1, I highly doubt the school would let Eduardo bring anything in at his age. All made up bullshit by jonnny.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.