Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jkroche95

VIP Member
why do companies always gift to people who could actually afford to pay for their product? Why not gift to some really deserving people, like oh i don't know hard working NHS staff or teachers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

RainyLuna

Well...I’ve read the prologue and I don’t know where to start.

It reads like a REALLY strange work of fiction. (I mean, he claims to have bought E1 and E2 a banana to go with their meal in an airport so it definitely sounds like fiction to me).

Domdie is some sort of imaginary world where he used to escape when the real world was too much. Giselle isn’t his invisible friend who cared for him and held him when his mum didn’t. When he was 36, he had some sort of panic attack and ended up going back there.

If I didn’t know his history better, I’d read it as an incredibly bizarre piece of fiction with the main character being transported to alternate universes while going about their daily lives. Knowing his History, I seriously hope he has received professional help as it is very concerning.

The worst part...there’s over 200 pages of this nonsense to go!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Thank you to GlitterPoo for the thread suggestion!

Brief recap:
- They're not youtubers anymore, have uploaded about 2 videos in the last month, most recently only because a company asked them where their AD footage was.
- They sent Andrea to school with a cough, they got a call to pick him up and get tested, results came through like 11am the next day, and they went him to school for his last hour of pre-preschool because they were meant to go to London for Anna's birthday lunch, then Andrea was actually sick the next day so poor Jono and Anna had to keep him home again
- Two nights in a row the kids had pasta, one with a lump of butter in the bottom of the bowl with Parmesan and one with a huge amount of olive oil in the bottom of the bowl (no literally, they put cold butter knobs and olive oil in the bottom of the bowl and the pasta on the top)
- Jono seems to have forgotten about his journey, no longer sprouting his androgenous clothing style and instead wearing leggings, long tshirts or sweats, with a coat that goes down to his ankles
- Anna wants to go vegetarian but in the same conversation was talking about how to make a fish pie
- They are begging for a free holiday to America (ideally Orlando apparently) and want to go there late this year early next year. Jono wanted to go skiing (pretty sure this is what all the other school parents will be doing this year) but Anna has to go somewhere warm (she appears to be back in her restricting phase of her ED and guys she has to show off her weight loss in a bikini picture)
- Also she says "she's just letting her body do its thing" even though she stayed at a pretty stable size for the past year or so by "letting her body do its thing" so yeah, stahp lying
- General desperation and patheticness

• Heart
Reactions: 66

awakenotwoke

Why does Anna get up at 5am to do her granny workouts when her kids are in school literally all day long and she doesn’t work??

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Kren9

Chatty Member
I don’t know if this has been mentioned before I’m a new tattler. Does anyone know what’s happened to Anna’s sister? Like Erika? She’s just disappeared and Emma? I went on Magerats instagram tags and saw old photos of her and Emma and I really can’t believe how different Emma looks, I feel like ED runs in that family
Just had a look at Emma’s IG. The first is from her current story and the second is her most recent posted selfie. Classic body-checking ED behavior. I’d say you’re right, all of these girls seem psychologically messed up for some reason. When your bones are literally protruding from your body you are not well.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

abcdabcd

VIP Member
And there's a £2000 treadmill right next to her! And a 2k exercise bike, and a 1k rowing machine! Yet she works out like a geriatric patient who broke her back twice. And it's not even like she's just started out, she's been 'working out' for years now, and she still can't do more than that and half-arsing everything?

I'm going to burst if she claims her recent weight loss is due to those 'workouts'

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Pinchme

VIP Member
That poor poor boy, not only is he made to wear girls uniform to school, he now has the same winter coat as his sister, how sick is that. 😢 😢

I really do think now that he gets no say whatsoever in what he wears outside the house, he doesn't have any boys clothes, his abusers haven't shopped for 7yr old boys clothes, so he has nothing to wear other than girls clothes, he has no choice in the matter😡 😡

Do they not realise they cannot make him, gay, trans or whatever the hell they are trying to make him, kids don't choose to be heterosexual or gay or trans.

Whatever E2 is will eventually surface when he is old enough to realise and old and strong enough to fight back against the abuse his parents are inflicting on him.
Whenever that will be, I pray it won't be too much longer.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Why does Anna get up at 5am to do her granny workouts when her kids are in school literally all day long and she doesn’t work??
Because it gives her an excuse to go to bed really early and not have to spend her evening with her best-friend-husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

ellphee

They're oversexualising E1. He's a child!! A CHILD!! And he's popping a hip. The internet is NOT a safe place but those two just don't care, do they?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

ashqim

Chatty Member
I really don't understand Anna's panic this morning. Most of us would panic if our alarm didn't go off and we were actually late to get the kids to school and get to work ourselves. But waking up at 7 with plenty of time to get your kids ready and just not having time to shower or put your make up on is just odd. Most of us go on the school runs with lounge wear and no make up or hair done if we are not going straight to work after. It really makes it hit home just how out of touch with reality their little bubble is.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I have been following this disaster and all the various message boards for several years now, so I decided to do some research into Jonathan Joly's past. All of this information is directly from him via videos, interviews and social media. I suffered through his "draw my life" video and it contradicts a lot of what he claims now, so I am sure he will remove it before the book comes out.

As per this video Jonathan says that he grew up in an average house, in an average neighbourhood on a nice street in Terenure (middle class area). As a child he shared a bedroom, and played with his brother who was his best friend. His mum noticed that he was becoming more introverted and withdrawn so she contacted a special school and arranged for him to attend St. Declans. He attended that school for 3yrs and then moved to mainstream school, but he was having trouble adjusting so his parents decided to send him to Rosmini School. In his 3rd year he started going to Wesley College, he made friends, had girlfriends, went to discos and became popular.

In other videos and interviews he mentioned a variety of activities his parents enrolled him in (swimming, track, dance etc), several family vacations, and his mum also made the children take elocution lessons. As per LinkedIn his father was an Area Inspector, then a business owner, and his mum was a Paediatric Phlebotomist. According to Jonathan his parents didn't get along, they fought a lot and that affected his happiness.

When I look at this picture, I do not see a family living in poverty, struggling to eat and pay the bills, nor do I see neglectful parents. His mum especially seemed like a very involved and caring parent. And before Jonathan changed his life story for a book deal, he referred to his mum as his "biggest cheerleader". I think it is disgusting that he is portraying his family this way. He is lying and just trying to manipulate his young followers. He said that he made up a fantasy world in his head, but not once did he mention anything about an inner gender conflict, or female personality inside him. Personally, I think he has stolen stories from other books, and other people's hardships to re-write his own middle class history. He will go to any lengths for attention, praise and relevancy.

Draw My Life Video:

Jonathan's Tweet About His Mum:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

KittenRadziwell

"I hide behind the camera so that no one knows I'm there..."
Jonathan. You unnecessarily wedge yourself or your fat hand into literally every photo and video. What kind of deluded reality are you living in?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53