SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are wrong. Leaving America does not make her not American. Their kids being born in Britain but to an Irish father does not make you not British.

Benefits for life! Yes working 3 jobs and getting bankrupted to pay for healthcare. No maternity leave, minimal holidays , no job security. Gun violence. USA is a dole dossers utopia :lol:
Yes, I get that leaving America does not make her non-American by law. The point I was trying to make is that she hasn't lived here in ages nor is she planning on coming back. I wouldn't call her an American, she probualy doesn't even know our pledge. We have a big problem with people entering our country illegally and legally to have children. If they stay here they can qualify for Medicaid and other services. Yes, you do get benefits for life after you retire if you pay into something called social security. And yes, I am well aware of all the crappy problems we have here, thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, I get that leaving America does not make her non-American by law. The point I was trying to make is that she hasn't lived here in ages nor is she planning on coming back. I wouldn't call her an American, she probualy doesn't even know our pledge. We have a big problem with people entering our country illegally and legally to have children. If they stay here they can qualify for Medicaid and other services. Yes, you do get benefits for life after you retire if you pay into something called social security. And yes, I am well aware of all the crappy problems we have here, thanks.
Why does she put on a shite Irish accent if she’s American!?

Reactions: 3
"I wouldn't call her American" .

That's OK, her passport and birth cert call her American instead. That's generally how citizenship works.

Why does she put on a shite Irish accent if she’s American!?
Same reason all the Irish living in the US have stupid Americsn accents after a time.

Reactions: 6

That's OK, her passport and birth cert call her American instead. That's generally how citizenship works.

Same reason all the Irish living in the US have stupid Americsn accents after a time.
I’ve found a thing online to say she moved to Ireland aged 7, yet in early videos she has a full American accent so it’s only a recent thing since living on the uk.

Yes, I am fully aware that she is a United States of America citizen by law, as I stated before. She shouldn't be able to be called that though!! That law isn't doing our country any good as people literally come here to have babies.
Her accent is like many of us that have lived in other countries, you pick up different accents along the way. People still ask me where I'm from because I don't have much of a southern accent and I haven't lived on a military base in many, many years.

• Heart
How can this be Dre x2 when his cousin has hair on his head?! Andrea's cousin's hair must be a witch to control. Look at all that wild hair. Wait, the cousin is an acceptable blonde & Andrea is a detestable rose gold. Get it now.
Screenshot_20211127-110434~2.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She would be classed as American Irish wouldn't she? I think she left the USA at around the age of 7

Reactions: 3
24 bottles of wine. Hopefully his mum and sister stage an intervention during their trip. If this is "just for weekends and date nights" it should last 8 weeks, but we all know it'll be gone in less than a month
Screenshot_20211128_082929_com.instagram.android.jpg

He must look insane coming out of the liquor shop with that much wine in his trolley.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
24 bottles of wine. Hopefully his mum and sister stage an intervention during their trip. If this is "just for weekends and date nights" it should last 8 weeks, but we all know it'll be gone in less than a month
View attachment 892005
He must look insane coming out of the liquor shop with that much wine in his trolley.
Me and my husband are quite into wine but this is an extortionate amount! We share one bottle a weekend and drink it over 2/3 days depending on what we’re doing. We’ll make an order for that amount of bottles every 2/3 months and just store it away! That amount of bottles would last us about 5/6 months if we didn’t have friends and family round every couple of weeks! If we see something out and about we’ll buy it and store it but the amount we’ve got stored at the minute could last us about 2 years so i’ve had to ban my husband from making anymore orders! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She would be classed as American Irish wouldn't she? I think she left the USA at around the age of 7
She has an American passport, as well as an Irish one, and maybe even an Italian one.

I hope there will be some heated discussions after his mum and sister(s?) have read the book.

Wait, his mum, who he hasn't seen since the funeral of her husband (I think that was the last time?) comes over and they leave her at home to babysit while they go out for a meal??

Also, I still can't over how thin his 'book' looks. I hope his mum rips him a new one over all his lies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Me and my husband are quite into wine but this is an extortionate amount! We share one bottle a weekend and drink it over 2/3 days depending on what we’re doing. We’ll make an order for that amount of bottles every 2/3 months and just store it away! That amount yof bottles would last us about 5/6 months if we didn’t have friends and family round every couple of weeks! If we see something out and about we’ll buy it and store it but the amount we’ve got stored at the minute could last us about 2 years so i’ve had to ban my husband from making anymore orders! 🤣🤣
You share 1 bottle and drink it over 2/3 days?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just because the wine’s expensive doesn’t make it less of an issue, but he seems to be keen on signaling: “Look! An alcoholic would buy cheap wine, I’m a connaisseur, would I waste all that money if it was just about getting my fix?!”. As if this absolutes him from drinking too much. Add the fact that he exclusively drinks alone, that one’s always a red flag.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
He has not seen his mum since her husband's funeral I don't think, and this is how he spends his first evening with her there?? Not even share a meal with her?? What an absolute d*ckhead.

But then, maybe mum is exhausted after travel, and does not feel like pretending to be happy to be around him after reading that 'book' where her and her ex are being portrayed as horrible parents who did not 'see' their child and did nothing to help him, and made him endure a life in poverty with other kids bullying him............... but at the same time 'she was my biggest cheerleader'. Oh, but also 'we were not always friends but she fought for me when no-one else did'. MAKE UP YOUR BLOODY MIND JONATHAN!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Where's the skirt or the satin blouse? Where's the Converse platforms? Clothes looking along the masculine side of things for "date night" & quite douchey, as well. And, of course, another pair of fugly ass overpriced Yeezy's on his feet.
Screenshot_20211127-203706~2.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Isn’t it a bit weird how there is a lot happening this weekend (family visit, christmas decorations, kids playing together, date night) and Anna posts NOTHING?! She did repost her unfunny Tiktoks so she has been doing nothing at some point (not surprised 🥴)

(Also - hi mom! Nice to see you after a shitload of time, we’ll leave now while you babysit k thanks)

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.