SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to GlitterPoo for the thread suggestion!

Brief recap:
- They're not youtubers anymore, have uploaded about 2 videos in the last month, most recently only because a company asked them where their AD footage was.
- They sent Andrea to school with a cough, they got a call to pick him up and get tested, results came through like 11am the next day, and they went him to school for his last hour of pre-preschool because they were meant to go to London for Anna's birthday lunch, then Andrea was actually sick the next day so poor Jono and Anna had to keep him home again
- Two nights in a row the kids had pasta, one with a lump of butter in the bottom of the bowl with Parmesan and one with a huge amount of olive oil in the bottom of the bowl (no literally, they put cold butter knobs and olive oil in the bottom of the bowl and the pasta on the top)
- Jono seems to have forgotten about his journey, no longer sprouting his androgenous clothing style and instead wearing leggings, long tshirts or sweats, with a coat that goes down to his ankles
- Anna wants to go vegetarian but in the same conversation was talking about how to make a fish pie
- They are begging for a free holiday to America (ideally Orlando apparently) and want to go there late this year early next year. Jono wanted to go skiing (pretty sure this is what all the other school parents will be doing this year) but Anna has to go somewhere warm (she appears to be back in her restricting phase of her ED and guys she has to show off her weight loss in a bikini picture)
- Also she says "she's just letting her body do its thing" even though she stayed at a pretty stable size for the past year or so by "letting her body do its thing" so yeah, stahp lying
- General desperation and patheticness

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Which year was the holiday E2 had chickenpox?

Thanks for the new thread and recap btw :)

Reactions: 3
why do companies always gift to people who could actually afford to pay for their product? Why not gift to some really deserving people, like oh i don't know hard working NHS staff or teachers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
I don’t know if this has been mentioned before I’m a new tattler. Does anyone know what’s happened to Anna’s sister? Like Erika? She’s just disappeared and Emma? I went on Magerats instagram tags and saw old photos of her and Emma and I really can’t believe how different Emma looks, I feel like ED runs in that family

Reactions: 16
I don’t know if this has been mentioned before I’m a new tattler. Does anyone know what’s happened to Anna’s sister? Like Erika? She’s just disappeared and Emma? I went on Magerats instagram tags and saw old photos of her and Emma and I really can’t believe how different Emma looks, I feel like ED runs in that family
Just had a look at Emma’s IG. The first is from her current story and the second is her most recent posted selfie. Classic body-checking ED behavior. I’d say you’re right, all of these girls seem psychologically messed up for some reason. When your bones are literally protruding from your body you are not well.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Most clickbait title ever 🤦🏻‍♀️ I thought they meant they were trying for a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Open to correction but I think it was in 2016.
August 2016. I had to google it, and found the first video, which included this lovely description:
" We kept it kinda quite this year because we weren't 100% sure it was going to be able to happen with all the poorly kids but Emilia has been given the all clear to travel and so has Eduardo (he has tonsillitis) so yesterday super early we hopped on a flight to Naples and then on to Sorrento for our annual family holiday.. "

I very much doubt the kids had seen a doctor before traveling, so not sure who gave them the 'all clear'. What WAS clear however was that Eduardo started to develop chicken pox just like his sister had just had, and they left the hotel early, juggling time in their vlogs to make it look like they were still there when they were already home.

The comments on those older videos are turned off because Youtube decided that would be better for channels that have children featured, but somehow, Jonathan got his turned back on. Just not for the back catalogue, so you can't read the outrage in the comments after it became obvious Eduardo was sick, too, and could potentially infect other guests or staff.

Just had a look at Emma’s IG. The first is from her current story and the second is her most recent posted selfie. Classic body-checking ED behavior. I’d say you’re right, all of these girls seem psychologically messed up for some reason. When your bones are literally protruding from your body you are not well.
Her photos are here, too: https://www.behance.net/emminasaccone
She does not look well. Just because she uses a lot of shadow and only shows parts of her body in her pictures does not mean they are not worrying images that could be interpreted as being from someone suffering from an ED. I don't think Emma has ever acknowledged that, she seems quite private when it comes to that, but Anna has admitted she has an ED, and Erika claims to suffer from body dysmorphia, so it's not that far fetched to assume Emma has issues in those areas as well.
Her pictures could very easily feature on 'pro-ana' (promoting anorexia) sites. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
and her mum liked the picture. I can't tell if Margaret is ignorant to the drama or negligent

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
why do companies always gift to people who could actually afford to pay for their product? Why not gift to some really deserving people, like oh i don't know hard working NHS staff or teachers.
Because they have an audience who will see the product and want to then want to buy it themselves. The companies do it to advertise and make themselves more money not because they believe these influencers deserve the product.

• Sad
Emilia seems to barely tolerate her parents and they appear to let these children say and do whatever they want with zero consequence for being rude etc. There’s fun times ahead as she turns into an entitled teenager in years to come!! Kids need structure and boundaries, these guys appear to have very little. Except for pasta at 5pm. (At least Juan doesn’t cook it at 10am?!)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Why does Jonathan look like he is wearing a prison uniform..
His clothing has gone from one extreme to the other.

F2B34D73-13C7-4235-87EA-2A7AE9B0D73C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That poor poor boy, not only is he made to wear girls uniform to school, he now has the same winter coat as his sister, how sick is that. 😢 😢

I really do think now that he gets no say whatsoever in what he wears outside the house, he doesn't have any boys clothes, his abusers haven't shopped for 7yr old boys clothes, so he has nothing to wear other than girls clothes, he has no choice in the matter😡 😡

Do they not realise they cannot make him, gay, trans or whatever the hell they are trying to make him, kids don't choose to be heterosexual or gay or trans.

Whatever E2 is will eventually surface when he is old enough to realise and old and strong enough to fight back against the abuse his parents are inflicting on him.
Whenever that will be, I pray it won't be too much longer.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Someone in the last thread mentioned that Anna tweeted something racist about the black girl playing Ariel, what did the witch say?

Oooh nevermind…found it

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Anna is hilarious really. She is too good to work. And too good to have anything other than a 5 star holiday. Can you join those dots Anna or are you really as thick as I think you are?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jonathan needs to spice up stuff. What happened to Gizelle? Is his book still happening? What about this journey we’re all supposed to be on with him? This current stuff is so boring it’s not even fun to snark at. I’m rooting for the SJ’s to move to Florida. Jonathan is 100% “Florida Man” gold

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.