SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen Emilia since they said she had to get tested. I’m guessing she has to self isolate for 14 days since her classmate tested positive, whether she’s got it or not.

Those aren't the rules anymore. You only isolate if you have it.

Reactions: 5
Poor old Ed, and no Giselle you have done nothing good at all, instead you have molded your son into something that he's not, to feed your own fetish, and warped mind.

When he's in therapy, you may then realise just how you & your lazy arse witch of a wife have screwed up his life. 😢
Poor boy. He has been well and truly brainwashed.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I haven’t followed this family for a very long time, but just came across a really weirdo video and thought I’d ask here…

Is Jonathan saying he’s a woman inside himself or what? What even happened there I’m so confused

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I haven’t followed this family for a very long time, but just came across a really weirdo video and thought I’d ask here…

Is Jonathan saying he’s a woman inside himself or what? What even happened there I’m so confused
It depends on what day of the week you ask him...

During his first 'coming out' he suggested he has an invisible friend called Ghiselle, and he figured out that Ghiselle was 'him'.
Then later on he said he 'identifies mostly as a woman', but a few weeks later he said he 'mostly identifies as neither gender', but he still refused to put a label on any of that...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I hope the LBGTQ+ community eats him alive for all this BS that he is pulling. He hears voices but then discovers that those voices are him as a girl. I'm sure a good therapist could help him discover what that really means.
He needs to stop shaping Eddie's narrative, that is not fair of him to put his little scribblings out for the world to see and have his dad decipher it.
E-1 cannot have covid, remember they are going to Lapland. This reminds me of when they went on an airplane with Eddy having the chickenpox and they played it off like it was nothing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Someone said Jonathan claimed not to be gay. If he isn’t gay, who is he trying to appeal to in his nip-bearing, pouty lips ready for action pics he posts all the time? Because it’s certainly not women!

I don’t think he’s gay either to be honest, I think his narcissism prevents him from loving anyone, men or women, because he feels in constant competition to anyone. And those photos of him are to arouse himself, through seeing himself as a woman (“prey”) and through getting off on people watching him.

This is a fetish in my eyes, born from narcissism, nothing to do with gender at all, it just happens to give him attention and is socially more acceptable than getting off on seeing yourself as a woman, - a woman who is and does all the things to Jonathan that no other woman ever has or would.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I'm really confused because, as a woman - I've NEVER dressed like that ^^^^^ ...the last dress I wore was a maternity one back in 2004!

So, by the looks of it - he's simply a cross dresser....or should I say 'confused cross dresser'.......where's the hair, nails and makeup Jono ? False eyelashes for that 'instagram' look?

Jono, you're a short man with a beard ......wearing a black kilt............F%^king ground breaking! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I believe he feels very inadequate as a man and that’s why he pretends to feel more feminine as an excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I believe he feels very inadequate as a man and that’s why he pretends to feel more feminine as an excuse
Exactly, which is incredibly misogynistic. And I'm not one to throw this term around easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s so nasty how he grabs onto the whole ‘I’m part female’ thing whenever there is potential income involved. If that’s really how you’d feel, it would be you 24/7. Even without the urge to dress ‘like a woman’ (whatever that means by now but okay), you’d just live like that and maybe, sure, talk about it every now and then but with him it’s always JUST the Youtube video, JUST the promo shoot for his book, JUST the Insta pics to make everyone curious about his story. All the other moments and footage features him being a badly dressed heterosexual dude 🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Someone said Jonathan claimed not to be gay. If he isn’t gay, who is he trying to appeal to in his nip-bearing, pouty lips ready for action pics he posts all the time? Because it’s certainly not women!

I don’t think he’s gay either to be honest, I think his narcissism prevents him from loving anyone, men or women, because he feels in constant competition to anyone. And those photos of him are to arouse himself, through seeing himself as a woman (“prey”) and through getting off on people watching him.

This is a fetish in my eyes, born from narcissism, nothing to do with gender at all, it just happens to give him attention and is socially more acceptable than getting off on seeing yourself as a woman, - a woman who is and does all the things to Jonathan that no other woman ever has or would.
1 million percent. He appears aroused in most of the shots too. I think he gets off on hiding that in plain sight on his "wholesome family " page.

There is a sex scandal in his future for sure. Probably involving other men.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Thanks for the laugh Joni I actually nearly pissed meself I laughed that hard . The bleeding state of yeah 😂🤣If u we’re brave enough to walk our dublin streets you’d still be invisible you pathetic little tit 🙈

It’s so nasty how he grabs onto the whole ‘I’m part female’ thing whenever there is potential income involved. If that’s really how you’d feel, it would be you 24/7. Even without the urge to dress ‘like a woman’ (whatever that means by now but okay), you’d just live like that and maybe, sure, talk about it every now and then but with him it’s always JUST the Youtube video, JUST the promo shoot for his book, JUST the Insta pics to make everyone curious about his story. All the other moments and footage features him being a badly dressed heterosexual dude 🤷‍♀️.
He’s a loser

Reactions: 19
Completely and outrageously coached. How are social services not involved here.

This is a child being coached to act out his fathers autogynephile fantasies.
100%, yet SS and all family/school/teachers/friends (what few they have) are just sitting back letting it happen, it beggars belief, it really does.

Child abuse at its finest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Wondering how those photographers can do their job without laughing tbh, don't think I'd be able to keep a straight face
I bet they were rolling on the ground when they finished and I bet they couldn't wait to get out of the madhouse. They'll be dining out on that for years and J will become known as a laughing stock by a lot of people who have never previously heard of him. They may look at a few videos and they'll soon see what kind of moron they were dealing with!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It depends on what day of the week you ask him...

During his first 'coming out' he suggested he has an invisible friend called Ghiselle, and he figured out that Ghiselle was 'him'.
Then later on he said he 'identifies mostly as a woman', but a few weeks later he said he 'mostly identifies as neither gender', but he still refused to put a label on any of that...

Oh. Okay. How weird.

So do you guys think he has a genuine identity crisis going or he’s just doing it for clout seen as it’s a hot topic lately?

Reactions: 4
When he's in therapy, you may then realise just how you & your lazy arse witch of a wife have screwed up his life
A 7 year old child has no concept of what "being my true self" means. It's what J has taught him to say, he probably stood over him and made him write it at home, not at school.

Does anyone else feel a bit sorry for A2 that he looks so much like his dad? Poor guy. Hopefully he grows out of it and doesn’t get the hairline
More importantly. let's hope he has a better functioning brain!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.