SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was so great about Rosmini that people were travelling ages to go to it?
Not so sure what's so great about Rosmini but both of them went there and both allegedly (according to themselves) had trouble/bullying claims in previous schools. Grace Park where Rosmini is located isn't too far from Brian as he lived in Donaghmede. All the information on Brian and his schools is readily available on the internet and newspaper articles written about the debacle. I hope Jonathan's book is fact checked unlike Brian's song lyrics.

Reactions: 6
Didn't Joanie go to Terenure College too where there have been loads of cases of sexual abuse

Reactions: 2
Beyond words
Why the different shoes? Why shirtless in a skirt and leggings? So many questions
Screenshot_20211126_222223_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20211126_222225_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Didn't Joanie go to Terenure College too where there have been loads of cases of sexual abuse
I think he went to Terenure Primary school and not the secondary ? He says in his day in the life he went to Rosmini after St Declan's and he told me he was in Brian's class. I'm not too sure where Terenure College Secondary came from maybe people assumed he went to the secondary because he possibly went to the primary one. Maybe he went there before Rosmini but I doubt it. The book is only up to age 13 anyway. I've no doubt if he had been sexually abused he would have made a video on it like he did about the band associate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My body can't handle the SEKS! It's the two different shoes for me lol SO edgy, like! Also, for the nth time: if this is his true self, then why is he moping around in this leggings and nappy pants and stretched out shirts on a daily basis and those hideous clothes are reserved for 'special' occasions, and by special occasions, I mean photo ops?

QxNmEyOSZvZT02MUEzNkRBQyZfbmNfc2lkPTIxOTI5ZA%3D%3D.jpg
NDNlMjA1NWUmb2U9NjFBMzQ1Q0QmX25jX3NpZD0yMTkyOWQ%3D.jpg
Y3ZGRmOCZvZT02MUEyQ0NFMCZfbmNfc2lkPTIxOTI5ZA%3D%3D.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I never realised that Converse were such a manly shoe, I'd have written my book about cross dressing years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't understand why we never see him being his "true self?" other than in posed photos which he does then changes back?! Why still hiding Jono?
Pop that lovely skirt on a do the school run, take Dre to rugby.
Noones gonna believe you until you do this crap on your actual life.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
"All the press and media" 😂 I doubt they care Jonathan!
Wondering how those photographers can do their job without laughing tbh, don't think I'd be able to keep a straight face 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is how you do men-wearing-skirts Jono. These guys look hot. You just look like a creepy sex pest I'd call the police on if I saw you near a playground.

Wearing your wife's 90s satin shirt with jeans and an office skirt and 2 different types of shoes is not "gender bending ", it just highlights what an embarrassment you are to your kids.

Screenshot_20211126-122038_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211126-121806_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Poor old Ed, and no Giselle you have done nothing good at all, instead you have molded your son into something that he's not, to feed your own fetish, and warped mind.

When he's in therapy, you may then realise just how you & your lazy arse witch of a wife have screwed up his life. 😢

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Poor old Ed, and no Giselle you have done nothing good at all, instead you have molded your son into something that he's not, to feed your own fetish, and warped mind.

When he's in therapy, you may then realise just how you & your lazy arse witch of a wife have screwed up his life. 😢
Completely and outrageously coached. How are social services not involved here.

This is a child being coached to act out his fathers autogynephile fantasies.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Ohhh man that drawing is heartbreaking. Talk about grooming!!!!!

And Jonathan, you are playing dress up. Go out into the world like this. Live your 'true self' then. Or are you waiting for the book release?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I never realised that Converse were such a manly shoe, I'd have written my book about cross dressing years ago
And in a decade, I’ve NEVER seen him wear shoes like this. It’s 90% trainers*, 4% nasty Toms, 4% slides, 1% uggs and 1% loafers. The photos for the book should be of him in leggings with the contours of his privates visible and the same shirt or sweatshirt in every photo as he likes to wear the same item for weeks on end. But we already knew this book is anything but authentic.

It’s going to be fun when his PR agency manages to get him some tv appearance to promote the book and he has to actually wear this stuff for the first time in public or he’ll come across as a sham.

*(there was short period where he preferred them with floral prints, which once prompted E2 to make a snarky remark and call them girls shoes, J snapped at him and said something along “says the one who dresses as a Disney princess!” or something, he’s horrible)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The size of the sole on the shoes, it’s hilarious!
No Jono you are not being your true self on those pics, you were just badly dressed by some self proclaimed stylists that got your brief:“ there are 2 people in me Little Jonathan and Gisèle, make it sexy and hot like them”.
what a load of BS.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
They are very quite on the covid test results.. I wonder how it went.
I haven’t seen Emilia since they said she had to get tested. I’m guessing she has to self isolate for 14 days since her classmate tested positive, whether she’s got it or not.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I bet he is shitting himself that in his desperation for attention he has taken his lies so far now that might need to go out in public in dresses and skirts....

Those poor kids once the bullies get hold of all this....

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.