SacconeJolys #58 Childhood memories: iPad, sugar and calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just sitting here watching the Toy Show and I have to say I feel a bit sad for those kids. We were talking during the week about when we were younger my parents would bring us into town on the day of the Toy Show to see the Christmas lights, we'd get Burger King or McDonald's and then go home bath, pj's and then sit down to watch the Toy Show. We used to think it was great because we got to stay up late and have sweets. They don't seem to do anything like that with the kids (not the Toy Show because I know that's not a thing in the UK), they don't seem to sit down and have a movie night or anything like that. Yeah they'll probably have great memories of holidays and all the stuff they got given but none of the small stuff.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Haven’t been here for a while…… now I know why-what a friggin knob -sadly I have nothing else to say

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“What are those????”

I wondered the same…very odd.

If my husband was parading himself on the internet looking like that I would be absolutely mortified. If he was my Dad I would be embarrassed. He is a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Poor old Ed, and no Giselle you have done nothing good at all, instead you have molded your son into something that he's not, to feed your own fetish, and warped mind.

When he's in therapy, you may then realise just how you & your lazy arse witch of a wife have screwed up his life. 😢
That looks suspicious. I don't believe Eduardo wrote the script.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm just sitting here watching the Toy Show and I have to say I feel a bit sad for those kids. We were talking during the week about when we were younger my parents would bring us into town on the day of the Toy Show to see the Christmas lights, we'd get Burger King or McDonald's and then go home bath, pj's and then sit down to watch the Toy Show. We used to think it was great because we got to stay up late and have sweets. They don't seem to do anything like that with the kids (not the Toy Show because I know that's not a thing in the UK), they don't seem to sit down and have a movie night or anything like that. Yeah they'll probably have great memories of holidays and all the stuff they got given but none of the small stuff.
No, they shove the kids in the playroom to watch films by themselves. There is no snuggling up as a family, sharing the experience.

Same with anything else. They only do any activity with the kids if they paid for it. They did an AD for boardgames a few weeks ago, and that was the first time I have ever seen them with any boardgames.

The kids just happen to live in that house,and are to be filmed and exploited,not loved and shared a life and experiences with.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Poor old Ed, and no Giselle you have done nothing good at all, instead you have molded your son into something that he's not, to feed your own fetish, and warped mind.

When he's in therapy, you may then realise just how you & your lazy arse witch of a wife have screwed up his life. 😢
Not to sound harsh, but that’s not the standard of work I’d expect from someone Eduardo age (primary teacher for 16 years) It’s also not something he’s done at school, Jonny has sat him down and told him what to put! Whilst this area is covered ok the curriculum for pse, the private school he goes to would not let the children scruffily present their work like this. He’s full of bull tit. Trying to get photos to share in all his interviews (not!) so he can say “Look how much I support my son” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 40

Just noticed he has put a "my invisible friend" on there too.....this is disgusting and brain washing....I can't believe he's bleeping up his poor innocent child to fit his midlife crisis.... this will come back to bite them in the ass... unfortunately Eduardo will get the brunt of it....he is not being his "true self"...he's never had a chance.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I used to watch Anna and Jonathan years ago, I think the first video was her food haul for a week whilst pregnant. I myself have grown and not had kids so their content isn’t rest of interest to me but I watched their ‘Trying Again’ video and they seem like friends more than a couple. I find the whole ‘Day in my life’ videos a little conceited.

No, they shove the kids in the playroom to watch films by themselves. There is no snuggling up as a family, sharing the experience.

Same with anything else. They only do any activity with the kids if they paid for it. They did an AD for boardgames a few weeks ago, and that was the first time I have ever seen them with any boardgames.

The kids just happen to live in that house,and are to be filmed and exploited,not loved and shared a life and experiences with.
That's very true actually. I wonder if they even owned any board games before that ad. My nephew is the same age as Andrea and while he's probably a little young for a proper board game he has those card matching games that he loves to play with his mam and dad, same with jigsaw puzzles and even just colouring pictures or painting and they happily do it. You never see those two just enjoying time with their children. You never get that time back with kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Gosh he really is desperate for us all to know he bangs his wife regularly. He might as well just buy a top that says "I am not gay!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
That's very true actually. I wonder if they even owned any board games before that ad. My nephew is the same age as Andrea and while he's probably a little young for a proper board game he has those card matching games that he loves to play with his mam and dad, same with jigsaw puzzles and even just colouring pictures or painting and they happily do it. You never see those two just enjoying time with their children. You never get that time back with kids.
I have a 3 year old son and like your nephew he’s a bit young for proper board games but we have lots pf puzzles and game that he loves to play with. The only time I ever see them with their kids is when they need them for ads! The rest of the time there shoved in that playroom or at school they never spend any time together bonding or making memories. We’ll take our son to the park on his scooter, go swimming, bake or watch a film together. Yesterday we decorated for Christmas together, went to pick a tree and then put all the decorations on as a family. It saddens me to think these kids will never have any memories or quality time together they’ll only remember having a camera in their face and new toys every day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Anna, where are you? All is silent from the grey dungeon, yet to hear from you on your view of your husbands new outfits, if you can call them that, photo shoot. Come on tell us how you really feel, dying to know your thoughts on his peachy colored satin shirt and his bare chest/nipples exposed but is ever so slightly covered with a sheer, long line lacey negligee paired with a barista skirt layered on top of a pair of toddler pants, and to top it all off lets throw on a ginormous clown boot on one foot and a gigantic sneaker on the other. Wow what an amazing look! 🤡 :sick: SAID NO ONE EVER!

Yer like that will immediately make me want to run out & buy your husband's book and the fact that your husband is telling a whole bunch of lies, so there's that. 🥴

Well I guess it will be a matter of time after she reads here she will put a post out in 3, 2 1

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have a 3 year old son and like your nephew he’s a bit young for proper board games but we have lots pf puzzles and game that he loves to play with. The only time I ever see them with their kids is when they need them for ads! The rest of the time there shoved in that playroom or at school they never spend any time together bonding or making memories. We’ll take our son to the park on his scooter, go swimming, bake or watch a film together. Yesterday we decorated for Christmas together, went to pick a tree and then put all the decorations on as a family. It saddens me to think these kids will never have any memories or quality time together they’ll only remember having a camera in their face and new toys every day.
I totally agree. My nephew loves baking as well, he thinks he's great putting in ingredients and turning on the mixer etc, I bet Alessia and Andrea would love doing something like that. Even if Anna were to make dinner a little later in the day she could get all the kids involved, the older two could cut things up and the younger two could add them in and stir or whatever and Anna would be there to make sure nothing went wrong. I mean, it's not as if she makes dinner early in the day so she can do things with the kids after school.

Reactions: 14
Those Baylis & Harding ads are so fake. We know Anna wouldn’t use their cheap products normally. Why don’t these companies do their research?
I wouldn't even consider them cheap - like they're something i would buy as a gift for someone, not for like my general day to day use...unless that is just me.

Reactions: 7
Ah mum is reading the work of fiction then. Bet she loves it and is so proud of him.

Hi Jonut!!

• Haha
  • Sick
I would like to say that although she was born in America she is not an American she doesn't live here and she hasn't lived here in years. In fact, most of us want that law gone that if you are born here that makes you a citizen. From what I understand A-1 and Andy aren't British, they are Irish even though they were born in Britain. Correct me if I'm wrong.
You are wrong. Leaving America does not make her not American. Their kids being born in Britain but to an Irish father does not make you not British.

I don't think she pays what we pay here. She's not having to pay for food, housing, etc. If I'm not mistaken if she pays into our social security system and she did receive a stimulus so I'm assuming she did, she will get a retirement through our government, even though she doesn't live here or pay taxes the way we do. This is more complex than what I would like to discuss here but no one should be able to just pop in our country, have a baby and get benefits for life. Also if you are self-employed in America there are so many tax loopholes you can jump through. I wonder if she got a PPO loan LOL!!
Benefits for life! Yes working 3 jobs and getting bankrupted to pay for healthcare. No maternity leave, minimal holidays , no job security. Gun violence. USA is a dole dossers utopia :lol:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.