Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoTiredMomma

Wow thanks for pointing out there was no filter on the selfie this morning Anna.. I never would have guessed apart from the fact your face looks completely different 😒
I envy her. Her skin is gorgeous even though all the shitty diet she follows after relapsed ED.

SarahN

VIP Member
Jono wasn't spinning A2 because they were 'having fun'. He positioned his camera, performed the 'fun', recorded and uploaded it for the benefit of anyone who should question whether or not the child was well. He wasn't well. Jono and Anna knew that but were desperate to get rid of him so they could get on with their scrolling.

The cameras around the house are not edited and later uploaded as 'moments' of their day.
Nope the camera is placed in position, checked to make sure it is in the right place and recording, then Jono or Anna go to the exact spot where the camera is pointed, they perform their 'spontaneous act of fun' with the chosen performing monkey, then the performing monkey is dropped while they rush back to ensure it recorded properly and then they edit it and upload it. Should it not record, they set the camera up again, press record, grab chosen performing monkey and do it again......and again....and again....until they have their 'spontaneous moment' captured the way they like it while performing monkey is given a fistful of sugar as their reward. J & A then resume scrolling, checking for likes and deleting. For hours and hours. Every single day, every week, every month, every year.

I can't begin to imagine how awful those children's 'normal' is. A and J chose to do that with their lives, but to bring kids and so many kids into the mix was a tremendous failing.
Do you actually know this or are you speculating ? Not trying to start a fight, just wondering.