Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Wellweused to have dunkin donuts on the southside of Dublin in the 80s ,but only lasted a short while.
I remember there was one in UCD but everyone used to just buy the sandwiches from it and the one on Grafton Street didnt last long either. Its sad the way we have become now.

Reactions: 4

Dop2

Is that mercury fear real thing in the UK? I have never heard of it here in Finland and when I checked what google said mostly American studies or articles came out. All the local results said it is very rare and basically impossible to get poisoned by eating fish. The limit of mercury in fish, seafood, crustacean, shellfish and food supplements is controlled here in the EU. SJ children are given so very little food that I am not concerned of them surpassing any limits regarding mercury.

I agree that kids need variety. I have never cooked anything with wine, even the idea is silly to me. Soups and stews are easy to make and for sure SJ kids would eat normal food like that with more appetite than the hot chillies their mother makes for them.
Cooking with wine is delicious and the alcohol does go away.

• Wow

awakenotwoke

The change happened when they lost all their staff. They had a PA, chef, cleaner and live in nanny at one point plus they worked from home as their own bosses. They just have to do it all now or more than before and realise life with kids is not all fun and games when you can't outsource the responsibility.
Did they really have a chef? Wow when was this?

blob1234

Nope, just someone who enjoys tasty meals and who comes from a country that makes some fine wine, where mulled wine is served in school, in the festive season😂🤷🏼‍♀️ jojo would probably love it here, not gonna lie, we start our day with a shot

Scientifically, you might be right, but I come from Romania and many foods are coocked with wine/in wine here. Not to mention rum, we have an entire chocolate factory that works with rum😂😂. Liquor candies are free to buy at any store and Tiramisu is made with a dash of brandy. I wouldn’t really fuss over a spoon of white wine, thrown in pasta sauce🤷🏼‍♀️. If that was their only problem, they’d be fine.
I need me some of that

MissKnowItAll007

Wellweused to have dunkin donuts on the southside of Dublin in the 80s ,but only lasted a short while.
Best donuts are from the little place on O'Connell street :love:😋

how can a family be so addicted to sugar its mind boggling

They

There use to be a little hut on O’Connell street Dublin that cooked fresh mini donuts and I would get a bag of them on my way home from work on a Friday evening back in the 2000s. They were the most delicious donuts I have ever tasted to this day,
love that place 😍

• Heart

Chriss71

VIP Member
New thread! I think? Erm, sorry one second, let me just check that this is a new thread… I have no idea… anywaysss

Jonathan or erm, Giselle? Is that his name? Her name? Yeah, he’s just a raging alcoholic isn’t he? I’m just going to go out with my fake ass friends to get away from him and my children because I didn’t really want the last two, as you can tell by how I treat them. Emilia is my angel child. She’s always camera ready. I used to love Eduardo more than Emilia for a while, before Jonathan turned him into a girl, but now he’s not into blue or his short blonde hair anymore. He looks so different now but he’s definitely a happy and healthy child. The bags under his eyes are just for sympathy in the TikTok’s. So yeah. That’s just great

So anyways, my eating disorder is definitely not back. I’m just letting my body do what it wants to do naturally. That’s why I’m like, showing my workouts again and not posting what I’m eating, unless it’s a donut. Jonathan looks like a donut doesn’t he? That’s why I’m suddenly going out with my friends again, because when I was big I felt so self conscious and even though I said I was happy in my new body and showing you my belly and stretch marks on Instagram, I really wasn’t. But I had to pretend I was happy for the views. And the money. Jonathan’s idea. That’s why now I don’t really talk about body positivity and my eating disorder. Because I’m recovered. Am I happy? I don’t know. I have no idea. I spend most of my time in bed. I don’t really know what’s going on

What point am I trying to make? What am I talking about? I have no idea. Oh Alessia went to A&E with Jonathan whilst I went out with my best friend. My new best friend. I don’t really know what happened to my other best friends. Hmm. Anyways, what was I saying? Omg I’m so stupid hahahahahaha. I’m so funny. Anyways, JONATHERNNN

Title by @Chriss71
Brilliant recap 😆😆😆

Heidi77

VIP Member
He's talking about thwir
Does anyone know the answer as to why Jonathan doesn’t wear his wedding band? Has he got one?
I know some people take them off as it interferes with their jobs but like he does nothing???
I don't wear mine. I'm not that into jewellery.

Reactions: 3

Michi

Yep she made 8 halves of that gross looking "jacket potato", if she and Jono have two each that leaves one for each of the kids. In what universe should a 3 year old be eating the same amount as a 9 year old?
Just a reminder, she boiled the leek and broccoli before mashing it to death with the potato insides to get that green. Who boils leeks? I have never used leeks other than fried in butter as the start of my grandma's chicken pie recipe
View attachment 830636
I can't imagine boiled leek would be very nice....
I like boiled leek. When I was a kid we only ever ate it boiled.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Dop2

I do believe that what they eat is very, very unhealthy, but it's very hard to get scurvy in the modern world. Scurvy is usually swollen red, bleeding gums, but I can see how you would attribute scurvy to this family. I looked up chocolate stars their favorite gluten-free, organic crap they feed the kids. It's so healthy it has 24 grams of sugar per serving which equals 5 teaspoons of sugar. Followed up with a piece of bread with Nutella some days, other days it could be a birthday so it's sugar on sugar.

I do have to note that a lot of American families are like this and why we see so many kids with cavities. They have a sugar breakfast, they go to school and have a breaded entree, juice, milk ( milk has sugar and yes it can give you cavities) than at home they eat pizzas, hamburgers, etc.. full of bread and sugar. To top it off they are snacking on gummy candies, and other sugars, and guess what Mom's gonna give you dessert at the end of the night. It's difficult for families because most moms are working and they are lucky to get food on the table at night, but when a mother does not work and spends all day on the phone there is no reason their plates should be pizza, pasta, bread, and dessert. Even if they are going vegetarian you can have meals that are healthy, with fresh veggies. Like tonight we are having a nice bean soup-zero sugar in my beans, 1.3 grams in the veggie stock, zero sugar in my spinach, and the spices I use are zero sugar. I will have some crusty bread so I will have some sugar, but my entire meal will not be full of it.

Correct me if I'm wrong on the per serving part, Nutritional Information per 100g/ml I just assume that is your serving size. because I can't convert worth anything. Our labels have to say serving size.
What?! Does milk have sugar over there?! We learnt in school that for strong teeth you have do drink milk. Actually, many old people here who had 0 modern oral hygiene still have strong, pearly white teeth ( almost all of them), and all they did and still do is drink plenty of milk. 😳 I knew bread has a lot of sugar in the USA, but I had no idea about milk.

Reactions: 2

Kren9

Chatty Member
I agree, I've been watching their videos for over 6 or 7 years and something definitely changed with Anna and Jonathan in the last 2 years. They were loving to each other and their kids, ate well, took care of the kids. Jonathan worked on the house and garden for hours and hours everyday when they first moved in... I can't pinpoint when the change happened...very sad!
I remember when they first moved into this house Jonathan talked a lot about how he believed the house was haunted and some things he talked about were downright eerie… like something out of paranormal activity. Do any of you believe in that sort of thing? Like I’m sure J would be using this as another trending topic for views but what if let’s say the house is actually haunted. I’ve heard many stories elsewhere that “demons” or “spirits” can mess with relationships and change the personalities of the people who inhabit the house entirely. Kind of out there and I don’t know if any of you believe in things like that but stuff like that creeps me out and thought it was something worth noting.

Reactions: 2