SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to see how that party is going to go. She couldn't do it by herself, no, she had to have catering, and most likely someone decorating.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh, yes,is that supposed to be today then?
Yeah she spoke about it on her stories earlier. Apparently "they" (the party planners must be) are setting up for the party while she is taking the kids to gymnastics. I'm sorry but why does a basic Halloween party need catered food and staff to set up? I thought the whole reason they decided to do a party was because as usual, she over ordered on Halloween decorations. Unless they managed to get gifted stuff again so then decided to do a party. I've never seen her actually plan and host a party that she herself has set up for- there is always a crew involved to stage and set up and definitely to cater.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So pathetic to go over the top for this. She did not 'organise' anything other than book a caterer and decoration team, probably the same she uses for birthdays. Jonathan was 'so proud of her' , for what?? Sending out invitations??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
A general question : what’s with the leggings especially in fall and winter. Where I come from the only kids that wear leggings when it gets chilly are those who’s parents can’t afford anything better or don’t care…

I remember couple years ago Annal said E1’s refused to wear any kind of pants/trousers ever and at the time she was the golden child so allowed to do anything. Maybe that’s how it started…

E1’s seems to have disappeared from tiktoks and Instagram - is it linked to the fact that she has to have a math tutor during holidays since she is quite behind and neither parents are capable intellectually of helping (or even understanding) 9 year old’s math ?
Wasn't Anna a straight A student academically, with good hands on piano . I remember she said this wayy back, I guess in some valentine's day video or how we met.

I can’t see the nappy post on insta has he removed it?
It's on Instagram

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I think it was only last weekthat jono had an ig up, talking bout how he loves his kids, and that Eduardo was getting more into boy things, thanks to Andrea, so to me that is sayingthat Eduardo was originaly influenced by Emilia,,,, imo.
100%. We have always said that. Emilia got all the attention from both of those parents and eduardo got left out a lot.
He saw that and started being more like Emilia and playing with her and her things.
They never, ever bought him any boys toys to play with. Did we ever see boys toys when he was a baby? No.
Pretty soon he found out that behaving that way got him more attention from him parents and its just spiralled from there and now i think he is genuinely confused because his parents are buying him girl clothes and growing his hair out.

I hope when Andrea grows up more that he will be a good brother to him and teach him there are other ways, not just want his parents say he should be like.

I put up a link to a video a long time a go which was questioning if you can nurture kids to be a certain way or not. A woman had twin boys and she brought one up to believe he was a girl for many years. Dressed like a girl etc
In adulthood, he changed himself to be a male again but in the end he couldn't cope due to all the years of abuse he suffered (which is what it is) and he committed suicide.

I think anna wants eduardo to grow up to be a super camp gay boy. I get that impression and I think Jonathan wants him to grow up trans.

Both of those "parents" should not want anything from him and let him grow up however he wants.

Everyone has said these sacconne joly kids will end up in therapy when they are older.
Not just because of what they are doing to eduardo but all those incidents of cold showers as punishment.
That's just what we have seen on videos too, there is probably more. It makes me so sad to think about 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can't wait to see how that party is going to go. She couldn't do it by herself, no, she had to have catering, and most likely someone decorating.
Yes, you can see a dark haired lady putting up balloons in Giselles insta post.
Annal is probably still upstairs caking on her makeup, oblivious to what is happening downstairs.

Wonder is all the guests know that Giselle has cameras in every room and will be filming them!!

How in God's name anyone would step foot inside that house is hard to believe.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
A general question : what’s with the leggings especially in fall and winter. Where I come from the only kids that wear leggings when it gets chilly are those who’s parents can’t afford anything better or don’t care…

I remember couple years ago Annal said E1’s refused to wear any kind of pants/trousers ever and at the time she was the golden child so allowed to do anything. Maybe that’s how it started…

E1’s seems to have disappeared from tiktoks and Instagram - is it linked to the fact that she has to have a math tutor during holidays since she is quite behind and neither parents are capable intellectually of helping (or even understanding) 9 year old’s math ?
Thats ridiculous. My daughter lives in leggings all year round. She doesn't like jeans or jeggings. We certainly aren't poor and I do care about my child. In winter you can get fleece lined ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It's on Instagram
Isn't it nice to see how JSJ respects himself and his children? What a fine example of a man and a father he is. Stupid fool, you'd think, at the very least, a man of his age would have some self-respect even if he has none for anyone else! He is the creator of his own downfall. If he doesn't respect himself, he can't expect anyone else to do so.

• Heart
I'm adding adult diaper fetish to autogynephile .

Wonder what odds I could get in the bookies for when the sex scandal *inevitebly* breaks?
When I seen that video with all the kids and the nappies I knew he was playing up to some disgusting fetish. Not to mention showing Andrea's soiled nappies/pull ups a few times....he's a disgusting urchin..😡🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Growing up is confusing full stop. You are full of different emotions and feelings and questions that you can’t yet quite understand or vocalise. Yes some kids may experiment with gender “norms” - and I say “norms” In quotations because as a parents to both a girl and a boy who share toys, some being conventionally “female” assigned toys and some being seen as more “masculine” toys and games, there really is little difference in the eyes of a child - they are just objects for play until a person, usually an adult, puts a label or value on said object. However children are also very easily influenced and lead and need guidance- hence why we don’t let children decide when to cross the road or what they want to eat for breakfast (my children would 100% pick ice cream every time) and so if I were to start telling my daughter playing with a car makes her a boy, she would certainly be confused - she would perhaps even profess that she must BE a boy given that she enjoys playing with cars and I the adult, have given a toy car this value of being a boys only toy.. when really, she is a child playing with a object. Eduardo is a child wearing an item of clothing. It happens to be a dress. ThIs behaviour that is simply play, mimicking or copying has been rewarded by Jonathan (not that it should be punished, but it shouldn’t even be acknowledged) and therefore he has repeated it as like I said, children are easily influenced. I won’t have it said that that’s anti trans because it’s not, it’s just common sense. These children are fighting with cameras for attention constantly- you don’t think E didn’t notice his dad suddenly showing an interest in him when he wears dresses etc? It’s so logical it’s unreal and it’s just being exploited for a trend and to try to paint Jonathan as a loving and accepting father. It’s so obvious - especially when Eduardo has said on video quite clearly “I am a boy” - just leave him alone. He’s not the poster boy for the trans community and shouldn’t have to suffer by hearing people’s “hate” or mean comments that his so called dad thinks is appropriate to read to him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I'm surprised, Giz went for a muscle man wrestler costume.... really thought he'd jump on Halloween as an excuse to get the tights and tutu out to be a ballerina. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I'm surprised, Giz went for a muscle man wrestler costume.... really thought he'd jump on Halloween as an excuse to get the tights and tutu out to be a ballerina. 🥴
It is incredible what a liar he is. It is clear he has abandoned the “I feel like a woman” inside story line. Clearly, it wasn’t as popular as he hoped. Instead, he will just exploit Eduardo some more.

This would have been the perfect opportunity to dress as a woman, but clearly he has no ballz to do that in front of guests and instead has to dress extra masculine to compensate for the small peen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I really hope that the lady who made all the food and the people who decorated were paid with actual money. I didn't see #gifted or #ad so I'm going to be giving them the benefit of the dought, but they've been known to not disclose when they are given something. That spread costs a lot of money and if they'd be idiots to do that for free. I've noticed a lot of small businesses telling these "influencers" no when they ask for free products, I hope they did the same.

Reactions: 22
When I seen that video with all the kids and the nappies I knew he was playing up to some disgusting fetish. Not to mention showing Andrea's soiled nappies/pull ups a few times....he's a disgusting urchin..😡🤢🤮
I’d say he panders to some ‘friendliest friends’ or the like and is rewarded financially for it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Roblox has been down for 3 days. I wonder how everyone there is doing with the outtage, lol. Had to parent a little more I assume? Nah, they probably just stuck more tik tok in their faces.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.