SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! I think? Erm, sorry one second, let me just check that this is a new thread… I have no idea… anywaysss

Jonathan or erm, Giselle? Is that his name? Her name? Yeah, he’s just a raging alcoholic isn’t he? I’m just going to go out with my fake ass friends to get away from him and my children because I didn’t really want the last two, as you can tell by how I treat them. Emilia is my angel child. She’s always camera ready. I used to love Eduardo more than Emilia for a while, before Jonathan turned him into a girl, but now he’s not into blue or his short blonde hair anymore. He looks so different now but he’s definitely a happy and healthy child. The bags under his eyes are just for sympathy in the TikTok’s. So yeah. That’s just great

So anyways, my eating disorder is definitely not back. I’m just letting my body do what it wants to do naturally. That’s why I’m like, showing my workouts again and not posting what I’m eating, unless it’s a donut. Jonathan looks like a donut doesn’t he? That’s why I’m suddenly going out with my friends again, because when I was big I felt so self conscious and even though I said I was happy in my new body and showing you my belly and stretch marks on Instagram, I really wasn’t. But I had to pretend I was happy for the views. And the money. Jonathan’s idea. That’s why now I don’t really talk about body positivity and my eating disorder. Because I’m recovered. Am I happy? I don’t know. I have no idea. I spend most of my time in bed. I don’t really know what’s going on

What point am I trying to make? What am I talking about? I have no idea. Oh Alessia went to A&E with Jonathan whilst I went out with my best friend. My new best friend. I don’t really know what happened to my other best friends. Hmm. Anyways, what was I saying? Omg I’m so stupid hahahahahaha. I’m so funny. Anyways, JONATHERNNN

Title by @Chriss71

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
Lazy lazy advert for latest crappy LOL toy on Anna’s IG. She hasn’t even got the Es dressed out of their gymnastics clothes. And again, it gives away which gym club they go to (doesn’t take much for someone who wants to find out), putting the SJ children and others at risk. Again.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Lazy lazy advert for latest crappy LOL toy on Anna’s IG. She hasn’t even got the Es dressed out of their gymnastics clothes. And again, it gives away which gym club they go to (doesn’t take much for someone who wants to find out), putting the SJ children and others at risk. Again.
They would LOVE it if 'trolls' showed up at the kids' gym. Last year she mentioned there was a fire at the venue, a quick Google with the name of their town (they used to have the town sign in their intro!) made finding it very easy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
New thread! I think? Erm, sorry one second, let me just check that this is a new thread… I have no idea… anywaysss

Jonathan or erm, Giselle? Is that his name? Her name? Yeah, he’s just a raging alcoholic isn’t he? I’m just going to go out with my fake ass friends to get away from him and my children because I didn’t really want the last two, as you can tell by how I treat them. Emilia is my angel child. She’s always camera ready. I used to love Eduardo more than Emilia for a while, before Jonathan turned him into a girl, but now he’s not into blue or his short blonde hair anymore. He looks so different now but he’s definitely a happy and healthy child. The bags under his eyes are just for sympathy in the TikTok’s. So yeah. That’s just great

So anyways, my eating disorder is definitely not back. I’m just letting my body do what it wants to do naturally. That’s why I’m like, showing my workouts again and not posting what I’m eating, unless it’s a donut. Jonathan looks like a donut doesn’t he? That’s why I’m suddenly going out with my friends again, because when I was big I felt so self conscious and even though I said I was happy in my new body and showing you my belly and stretch marks on Instagram, I really wasn’t. But I had to pretend I was happy for the views. And the money. Jonathan’s idea. That’s why now I don’t really talk about body positivity and my eating disorder. Because I’m recovered. Am I happy? I don’t know. I have no idea. I spend most of my time in bed. I don’t really know what’s going on

What point am I trying to make? What am I talking about? I have no idea. Oh Alessia went to A&E with Jonathan whilst I went out with my best friend. My new best friend. I don’t really know what happened to my other best friends. Hmm. Anyways, what was I saying? Omg I’m so stupid hahahahahaha. I’m so funny. Anyways, JONATHERNNN

Title by @Chriss71
Brilliant recap 😆😆😆

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed when Anna is doing a Paid Advertorial on her IG and in a video promoting a brand and giving a spiel about their product she doesn't stumble and fumble over her words talking about it, there's no issue, oh but that's right she is being Paid to represent the brand, so the ditzy persona is a no, no.

But yet when she comes on her IG stories and in a vlog just talking about her day or whatever, she is this ditzy airhead, scatterbrain personality that's as thick as two short planks. She's such an oddball. She is a very strange person whichever way you look at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If I ever have a kid, they will not be allowed LOL dolls. Sick of the sight of them. Unless the kid brings in the ££ of course...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Has anyone noticed when Anna is doing a Paid Advertorial on her IG and in a video promoting a brand and giving a spiel about their product she doesn't stumble and fumble over her words talking about it, there's no issue, oh but that's right she is being Paid to represent the brand, so the ditzy persona is a no, no.

But yet when she comes on her IG stories and in a vlog just talking about her day or whatever, she is this ditzy airhead, scatterbrain personality that's as thick as two short planks. She's such an oddball. She is a very strange person whichever way you look at it.
I think she also does it to fill time. Videos have to be at least 10 min I believe in order to be able to monetise them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I know A & J bring a lot on themselves, but should we be making fun/light of someone having an eating disorder?
The nature of an eating disorder is to keep it a secret, so even if she did slip back into it, then she would not be shouting it from the rooftops.

Maybe I'm just being sensitive because I suffered from an ED for years, so know what it's like.

Also when I was going through it, there was no way I would ever go to dinner with friends or order take away. So I'm not fully convinced she is slipping into old ways again. But I'm no expert.

Just making fun of someone who has an illness doesn't sit well with me. Even if it is Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Nobody is making fun of her ED. We just notice it, and also how Anna again is trying to sell it as if she is losing weight naturally.

I think she allows herself meals out if she knows in advance where she is going so she can check out the menu. And also, she can pre-compensate by fasting beforehand, or the day after. I don't think she has the balls to purge at the restaurant, hopefully her ED will never get that bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Interesting that Zoella and Alfie were pumpkin picking earlier in the week at Tulley's Farm and then a few days later the SJs are there.
Makes me wonder if the farm had invited 'influencers' for promotion 🤔🤔
They rarely do anything if it's not free.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The thing with her ED is that it’s not just harmful to her, but also her kids and her still quite large audience of young girls. Telling them this is what your body does naturally and showing just the sweets you eat etc sets them on the wrong foot, it’s very sneaky and dishonest. No one has to tell every thing about themselves and what they eat ofcourse, but she calls herself a body positivity advocate and an expert on the subject and that makes it very harmful if even just one girl follows her path or believes what she does is okay because it’s not.
I don’t really care that she’s harming herself but her audience who don’t have the resources to get help which is potentially very dangerous. I dislike her for not realising this and thinking it’s more important to keep the act up rather than thinking of others (which is obviously not a quality of hers 🙄).

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.