SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to the lovely Tattler that gave the heads up about the SJ Stacey Dooley episode being repeated the other day.

The chill that came over me watching the sketchy indifference on his face when Stacey went up to Jizzelle's editing room and asked him questions with a legitimate concern about the content they'd posted in the past, and the dangers of having so much intimate content online available to the most unsavoury characters of the Internet.... I don't think he liked how much more intelligent Stacey is than him, and also how patronising he was to her at the end of the episode. He's like a car crash you can't stop looking at 🤦🏼‍♀️
That and she refuses to believe his spiel of 'we only film 20 min a day to get a 20 min daily vlog', she knows how it works.

Reactions: 20
Drinking is literally his personality trait now isn't it.
I can’t speak to whether or not he’s an alcoholic but I can say he clearly wants to give the impression he is one. Somehow he’s setting up a new storyline for himself… not sure how being driven to drink copious amounts of wine will evolve into something for him to sell.

I wonder if it’s about the book. Maybe when he does the book talk circuit he’ll tell the journalists that coming out as Giselle was so initially stressful that he became an alcoholic. it’s a quick and easy hook for the media to use to talk up his nonsense book.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Sorry but if I handed my partner a jacket potato with green mush topped with two cherry tomatoes he'd ask where the rest was.... Like wtf that wouldn't even be a starter at a restaurant. 😳
Exactly! I thought she is making jacket potatoes as a side dish served with chicken, fish or meat 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm new to this family and their antics but all this gender nonconforming/be free to be yourself/ out of the closet nonsense about a seven year old child is shocking. Are we really expected to believe that this child understands the lifelong impact of the choices they are being influenced to make now, the effects of that being broadcast for eternity on the internet too? All those people in the comments sections cheering it on are nuts too. How many parents here would allow their seven year old to cross a busy road on their own, or allow them to get a tattoo or make any decisions that are permanent or potentially harmful, yet we are expected to cheer on this gender identity stuff in a little child.
There is nothing wrong with any child wanting to wear whatever clothes they want (and have long or short hair or whatever) but the SJs are s**t parents who see their child wanting to play with a 'girly' toys and decide to exploit the hell of Eduardo (especially as it appears Jonathan is projecting his wishes onto Eduardo). If they cared about E they'd attend child phsycaiatry sessions etc and use appropriate language to explain these big ideas (in a non-biased way). But they don't care, because all they see are pound signs!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
This sends shivers up my spine, how would any parent allow their child to sleep over with this pe-doe, 😡 😲

And look at how unhappy Ed is, the pervert is holding him so as to get a pic, who's taking the photo?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I can’t speak to whether or not he’s an alcoholic but I can say he clearly wants to give the impression he is one. Somehow he’s setting up a new storyline for himself… not sure how being driven to drink copious amounts of wine will evolve into something for him to sell.

I wonder if it’s about the book. Maybe when he does the book talk circuit he’ll tell the journalists that coming out as Giselle was so initially stressful that he became an alcoholic. it’s a quick and easy hook for the media to use to talk up his nonsense book.
He said something on his stories a few weeks ago, he runs to understand what he's feeling and drinks to forget. I doubt he'll get on the book talk circuit, that's for books that have promise, or written by people their audiences would know, Jono has neither

Reactions: 15
Okay this is random but I don’t follow A&J on Instagram because I don’t want them in my face unannounced 😬 so to see their stories I look them up in the search thingy.
Now, since a few days Jonathan doesn’t pop up in the search results anymore, like, at all, not with his full name nothing. However when I go to Anna’s profile and go to his page through her bio nothing’s wrong, just shows the profile and recent stories and all (#blessed).

Does this mean I’m sort-of blocked or is Instagram just so fed up with his bullcrap that it doesn’t show him anymore?! I kinda hope that’s the case here 😂.
Long time lurker, so not sure if I’m doing this reply correctly lol but same for me! Seems like he’s been shadow banned?

Reactions: 8
They are not getting the protein they need with what little they eat. Unless they are making up for it in chocolate. That wasn't a full meal for a growing child. She could have added a fresh salad or some beans to round it out. That was not a dinner meal, hell that was a snack.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Okay this is random but I don’t follow A&J on Instagram because I don’t want them in my face unannounced 😬 so to see their stories I look them up in the search thingy.
Now, since a few days Jonathan doesn’t pop up in the search results anymore, like, at all, not with his full name nothing. However when I go to Anna’s profile and go to his page through her bio nothing’s wrong, just shows the profile and recent stories and all (#blessed).

Does this mean I’m sort-of blocked or is Instagram just so fed up with his bullcrap that it doesn’t show him anymore?! I kinda hope that’s the case here 😂.
same on my instagram

Reactions: 6
That photo of her green slush potato 🥔 is nothing to be proud about! Good food photography and cooking are definitely not her skills! That family is going to starve with the new “vegetarian” meal plans, cooked by her!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
A relapse of Anna's ED will mirror her past history.

- Jonathan glossing over Anna's ED/relapse and behavior and going along with her food choices for their family meals and "letting her do her own thing"

- All 4 children will be subjected to the same restrictive/low calorie diet as Anna's come dinner time.

- Anna's unhealthy preoccupation with eating certain foods, exercise and her body weight

This is going to be really sad to watch for those kids and what they will have to endure by association all because Anna won't admit she needs help and seek professional, specialized support.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Unfortunately it sounds like E1 is already picking up on these ED behaviours. Taking after her mother. :rolleyes::cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It definitely looks like he was pulled from whatever he was doing to take the photo; sad, really.

Btw… did they ever post such dirty faces of Emilia and Eduardo when they were Alessia and Andrea’s ages? I can’t recall them ever allowing them to look like that. They really don’t put the same effort and attention to the last two at all.. 🥴
yes, Emilia’s hair used to be super tangled and she looked like a Victorian orphan half of the time. If you go back and watch older videos you’ll notice it. I’m not sure if their faces had snot over them, but Emilia definitely was unkempt.

Reactions: 14
That photo of her green slush potato 🥔 is nothing to be proud about! Good food photography and cooking are definitely not her skills! That family is going to starve with the new “vegetarian” meal plans, cooked by her!
Anna thinks going vegetarian just means cutting out meat and that's it. No replacement, or vitamins and minerals looked into.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.