SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a big fan of the hair. And then the fact that he is the spitting image of Giselle - poor little mite.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do believe that what they eat is very, very unhealthy, but it's very hard to get scurvy in the modern world. Scurvy is usually swollen red, bleeding gums, but I can see how you would attribute scurvy to this family. I looked up chocolate stars their favorite gluten-free, organic crap they feed the kids. It's so healthy it has 24 grams of sugar per serving which equals 5 teaspoons of sugar. Followed up with a piece of bread with Nutella some days, other days it could be a birthday so it's sugar on sugar.

I do have to note that a lot of American families are like this and why we see so many kids with cavities. They have a sugar breakfast, they go to school and have a breaded entree, juice, milk ( milk has sugar and yes it can give you cavities) than at home they eat pizzas, hamburgers, etc.. full of bread and sugar. To top it off they are snacking on gummy candies, and other sugars, and guess what Mom's gonna give you dessert at the end of the night. It's difficult for families because most moms are working and they are lucky to get food on the table at night, but when a mother does not work and spends all day on the phone there is no reason their plates should be pizza, pasta, bread, and dessert. Even if they are going vegetarian you can have meals that are healthy, with fresh veggies. Like tonight we are having a nice bean soup-zero sugar in my beans, 1.3 grams in the veggie stock, zero sugar in my spinach, and the spices I use are zero sugar. I will have some crusty bread so I will have some sugar, but my entire meal will not be full of it.

Correct me if I'm wrong on the per serving part, Nutritional Information per 100g/ml I just assume that is your serving size. because I can't convert worth anything. Our labels have to say serving size.
Yes I know I wasn't being literal about scurvy. I was just making the point that I wouldn't be surprised at anything in that house given the parents they have.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did they really have a chef? Wow when was this?
In the old house. They never admitted it though, just pretended anal did it all. You'd see all the precooked meals in the fridge in plastic containers. They were weaning one of the kids, possibly Alessia, and anal wud have all the predone pureed foods in little containers. You never saw her doing them though so was obviously being done by the chef. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
That child was sick going to school and they still knowingly brought him.

When the school rang to take him home so they had no option but to get a test, then they dosed him up and brought him back the following day for half a day in their desperation to get rid of him. He's a preschooler, he isn't doing exams. All so the school can babysit him while Anna got her nails done and Jono edited a video. Meanwhile other families are now sick after their children mixed with him. And to top it off, a sick preschooler is sent to bed with an ipad. They are abhorrent adults incapable of parenting one child let alone four.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Guys Andrea is really excited because we are being paid to give him some boy toys. Can you say Whirli sponsorship? Now you all know I'm not going to do this it's way too complicated and I'd have to take a toy away from one of these kids and I'm afraid they'd bite my hand off, so let's just pretend you find this interesting. Hey kid where are you going with those trucks, bring them back my commercial isn't finished. Here I try to talk about how environmentally friendly I am because if I use this kid's toys service it's going to change the world. However, I will never use this service because we get gifted toys, but y'all please use the code, we need some dough. Listen to JONATHAN sing, remember guys he used to be in a famous boy band. We are now entering my enormous gas guzzler but remember sustainable toys. So I booked Tully's farm, no they didn't reach out to me. I booked it last week, I didn't know how the weather was going to be and the weather is so perfect I'm wearing my tablecloth. I'm talking about temperature now and how we are used to it. I mean the house isn't temperature controlled so standing outside won't be any different. JONATHAN is trying to tell a joke, oh he's so funny. Like that joke, he made when he said he'd make me famous. Here we talk about money and that we might have to buy pumpkins, but don't worry somehow JONATHAN will remind them who we are for a discount. Anyway, I'm excited it's going to be a good day. Look how my kids aren't properly buckled in, ticket or click it is not my motto. Alessia has her hair in a side plate because of her headwound, I wasn't there, I have no idea, I just plate the hair. But yeah, I'm excited. HERE WE ARE..my tablecloth and glasses make me look so glam. We almost drove into the horror place, but lucky the kids in the back of the car can read. I try and make small talk and half-listen to JONATHAN. Wowooowooo Drey, I was going for a horse sound here. I'm trying really hard to concentrate on Drey in the wheelbarrow while the other kids are screaming they want to ride. We stopped for pumpkins here I had to cut it, we had a meltdown for who goes next. Oh my goodness there are so many pumpkins, at a pumpkin patch. Listen to the wind, I've been a vlogger for 10 years I have no idea about a windshield for my camera, watch the kids pick pumpkins. I don't understand why these kids keep picking up pumpkins. We got some snacks. JONATHAN is joking again, so funny. Did you notice the giant coat, hilarious, he's a riot. We got sugar for the kids, I mean muffins, I mean I didn't notice that was them with icing or something. Plus hot chocolate for everyone, it's scalding hot so we have to wait, never mind, let's just scald the three-year-old. What a waste of money, like I always overorder, but I'm not smart enough to stop. All of you are good, but listen to JONATHAN put them down. Edwardo says something here, again I half-listen, nice.

And that was about three weeks ago, JONATHAN says, but we can't really remember when it was because we can't keep up with anything. The only reason you got this video is that it's sponsored. Tada-see how irresponsible we are. If you don't know what we are talking about it's because we spend way too many hours watching Social media and you don't. Here JONATHAN is trying to explain stuff, I'm going to sit back and let him go at it. I'm looking at myself in the camera. JONATHAN is explaining that I said enough is enough and we need more revenue because just a cleaner and part-time nanny aren't enough. 2022 he says is going to be the year! The year every one of my staff goes full time!!!!!! JONATHAN's book is coming out in February so we really need to be vlogging more. We have three weeks off for Christmas which leaves a lot of time, so we are going to try to go to America (we don't want you!) Oh tit! I wanted to make it a surprise where we go, but JONATHAN went and ruined it because that's such a big surprise. Here we argue about where to go, but Orlando. Here's our kid. JONATHAN talks about how we used to be YouTubers, but we still are. JONATHAN is talking and I'm making weird noises. Oh, he's still talking, I'm gonna dance for you. I could be assed what he's saying I'm still dancing. He's talking about money and flying six people and I'm gonna start a tik tok. Here we laugh at each other because no one is on the same page. He says we are going to Ireland for Christmas, are we still welcome? Here JONATHAN is bitching about Covid and how it kept us down and how responsible we were, but now he just doesn't care. Here I'm being a weirdo and laughing. Now I let him in on the joke, it's so funny. Here he's talking about staying in the parks and Tinkerbell and I give him a look, because what? Here I holy spirit him, I may have had some of his wine. Here I'm moving my arms and reminding him I like even numbers when it comes to kids and try and blame him for all the kids and we argue slightly. JONATHAN tries to exclaim we have a big family like we are the Duggers and as they age the free things they used to get go away. I make ugly faces because I don't care. He is now exclaiming we have pre-teens, but I don't think he knows what that is. He's going on about costs, what's that? Here we both talk to our four-year-old about a vacation that isn't even planned yet. I gotta go I'm wiping my kid's face and JONATHAN is done!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I didn't think he look well when Jizzy was spinning him around on instagram. He looked like he was going to throw up poor mite. On another note I wish they would let his gorgeous hair grow a bit. He'd look so cute! Ginger hair is my fave 😍
Well let’s face it hes enough to turn anyones stomach,poor Dre Dre

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jono wasn't spinning A2 because they were 'having fun'. He positioned his camera, performed the 'fun', recorded and uploaded it for the benefit of anyone who should question whether or not the child was well. He wasn't well. Jono and Anna knew that but were desperate to get rid of him so they could get on with their scrolling.

The cameras around the house are not edited and later uploaded as 'moments' of their day.
Nope the camera is placed in position, checked to make sure it is in the right place and recording, then Jono or Anna go to the exact spot where the camera is pointed, they perform their 'spontaneous act of fun' with the chosen performing monkey, then the performing monkey is dropped while they rush back to ensure it recorded properly and then they edit it and upload it. Should it not record, they set the camera up again, press record, grab chosen performing monkey and do it again......and again....and again....until they have their 'spontaneous moment' captured the way they like it while performing monkey is given a fistful of sugar as their reward. J & A then resume scrolling, checking for likes and deleting. For hours and hours. Every single day, every week, every month, every year.

I can't begin to imagine how awful those children's 'normal' is. A and J chose to do that with their lives, but to bring kids and so many kids into the mix was a tremendous failing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Jono wasn't spinning A2 because they were 'having fun'. He positioned his camera, performed the 'fun', recorded and uploaded it for the benefit of anyone who should question whether or not the child was well. He wasn't well. Jono and Anna knew that but were desperate to get rid of him so they could get on with their scrolling.

The cameras around the house are not edited and later uploaded as 'moments' of their day.
Nope the camera is placed in position, checked to make sure it is in the right place and recording, then Jono or Anna go to the exact spot where the camera is pointed, they perform their 'spontaneous act of fun' with the chosen performing monkey, then the performing monkey is dropped while they rush back to ensure it recorded properly and then they edit it and upload it. Should it not record, they set the camera up again, press record, grab chosen performing monkey and do it again......and again....and again....until they have their 'spontaneous moment' captured the way they like it while performing monkey is given a fistful of sugar as their reward. J & A then resume scrolling, checking for likes and deleting. For hours and hours. Every single day, every week, every month, every year.

I can't begin to imagine how awful those children's 'normal' is. A and J chose to do that with their lives, but to bring kids and so many kids into the mix was a tremendous failing.
Do you actually know this or are you speculating ? Not trying to start a fight, just wondering.

Do you actually know this or are you speculating ? Not trying to start a fight, just wondering.

I know this is what they do from watching numerous other Istagrammers show how they record and upload......

How do you think they do it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have you ever seen the clip of Anna getting emotional after being told she would miscarry? You actually see Jonathan place the camera, walk back to Anna, and check if they are still in frame before comforting her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20211107_085944_com.instagram.android.jpg

Yeah and full of nutri... Oh wait... No it's not
Screenshot_20211107_085957_com.instagram.android.jpg

I don't know in what world 7 and 9 year old are teenagers... But... OK...
Screenshot_20211107_090001_com.instagram.android.jpg

Hefty glass of wine you got there, tell again how you're not an alcoholic

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
He is trying to beg for a holiday freebie? This guy has no self awarenes.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He is trying to beg for a holiday freebie? This guy has no self awarenes.
yea, because he's going to need airfare for seven people ( gotta bring a nanny) tickets to Disney, and a place to stay. I can't even imagine how much that will cost.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
They are just realising how much things cost when you have a big family and the #gifted are not coming in anymore.
Please people spare a few quid for the Sacconejolys that have not been on a luxury holiday for 2 years.
#savethesacconejolys #needtopayforourownholidayitsnotfair

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Will y’all let me know when the Saccone-Joly GoFundMe holibob page is up? I might be able to spare a few quid, think of the dogs guyz. They need a break!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not watched the it but, did they mention why Jonathan is now in the vlog again? I thought he was 'too troublesome for Youtube' or something like that? Or is that only when he talks about 'feeling like a woman inside, oh, wait, no, feeling like neither gender mostly, or no, wait, here I am dressed as Hulk Hogan because I am such a manly man'....?

Also: I would love to see them try and get a holiday abroad sorted, just as restrictions are coming back all over Europe. I am sure the UK will follow soon. (fingers crossed anyway, as we desperately need it).

Why are they not going to Ireland first, to see her mum?? Or is Oma tagging along to Orlando again as they no longer have a nanny?

Reactions: 13
Looks like they're posting videos again to try and get freebies and sponsorships for their Disney trip. How obvious can you be?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.