SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her broken-back twin LOL!! If she's referring to her "broken pelvis" that's laughable, she was up and moving not to mention walking the buggy with Andy, her dog's legs literally didn't work for a while.
No just walking with him but power walking with him. I'm surprised he didn't end up with shaken baby the way that pram used to shake.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Margaret is of german heritage a culture known for its hostile unfriendly nature
Wow, didn't see that coming reading through here.
I don't often comment and just enjoy what others post and usually don't even pipe up when I strongly disagree or think something is a bit too harsh or whatever.
But this I have to comment on. I'm German and anything but hostile or unfriendly.
I'm also quite involved in an expat community here so get to hear the impressions of foreigners who moved to Germany from England, Australia, South Africa, Iran, US, etc. Nobody would ever describe German culture or German people as hostile and unfriendly.
As a group we may be more reserved and not as outgoing as other cultures.

Just...Holy ignorance, batman!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Wow, didn't see that coming reading through here.
I don't often comment and just enjoy what others post and usually don't even pipe up when I strongly disagree or think something is a bit too harsh or whatever.
But this I have to comment on. I'm German and anything but hostile or unfriendly.
I'm also quite involved in an expat community here so get to hear the impressions of foreigners who moved to Germany from England, Australia, South Africa, Iran, US, etc. Nobody would ever describe German culture or German people as hostile and unfriendly.
As a group we may be more reserved and not as outgoing as other cultures.

Just...Holy ignorance, batman!
Germans are wonderful people lots of them here in Ireland. I'm sure the person who wrote that also refers to the French as frogs and puts down us Paddies.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm watching the last vlog and am always shocked at how much younger and better Anna looks without that god awful makeup she does. I love makeup but Jesus that mental lip colour and badly done over-drawing, the thick waxy foundation, the unblended eye shadow. Like she already gets botox, why doesn't she just get some subtle and well placed lip filler and use some tinted balm on top? It would genuinely look natural and pretty and wouldn't age her weirdly (though without the heavy glossy lipstick on every day, she wouldn't have an excuse to not kiss Jono on the lips...)

I dunno what it is about her, most of my friends are 33-36 years old (older than me), and Anna just comes across as a decade older than them. Maybe it's her clothes? The sort of simultaneously childish but phoned-in-mum aesthetic? I just can't put a finger on it.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm watching the last vlog and am always shocked at how much younger and better Anna looks without that god awful makeup she does. I love makeup but Jesus that mental lip colour and badly done over-drawing, the thick waxy foundation, the unblended eye shadow. Like she already gets botox, why doesn't she just get some subtle and well placed lip filler and use some tinted balm on top? It would genuinely look natural and pretty and wouldn't age her weirdly (though without the heavy glossy lipstick on every day, she wouldn't have an excuse to not kiss Jono on the lips...)

I dunno what it is about her, most of my friends are 33-36 years old (older than me), and Anna just comes across as a decade older than them. Maybe it's her clothes? The sort of simultaneously childish but phoned-in-mum aesthetic? I just can't put a finger on it.
i think the same. You can assume she gets Botox because she doesn’t want to look like she’s aging, but then she ages herself by dumping the department store cosmetics floor on her face. I think it’s her obsession with the perfect Barbie plastic look that she loves so much. Her poor pores!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Remember that Xmas that he gifted his sister a nespresso machine
It was a promotion he did for the company! Rather like the car he pretended to buy for Erikas's 18th but which went back to the dealer after the vlog!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
i think the same. You can assume she gets Botox because she doesn’t want to look like she’s aging, but then she ages herself by dumping the department store cosmetics floor on her face. I think it’s her obsession with the perfect Barbie plastic look that she loves so much. Her poor pores!

Right? She has such good skin, she'd look so much more youthful and glowy if she didn't cake on so much orange-hued foundation. Also, I've noticed she claims she needs botox top ups whenever she gets SLIGHT movement back in her forehead. Which is wild to me, as someone who just started getting botox. Since I've used it, I wait til I have most of my range of movement back, as when you can't move your facial muscles you look stilted and like you've had botox - which ages you lol! Botox doesn't make you look younger, it just delays the formation of lines in your skin mostly. So using it sparingly and conservatively, along with letting your skin breath and also showing off its natural youthfulness is SO much more attractive.

Not to mention the teenage hair and makeup skills. The hair she curls in entirely uniform curls remind me so much of how I used to do my hair when I first ever got a pair of GHDs lol. Everything about her look makes it seem like she's stuck in that time period, but her mannerisms and demeanour make her seem so much older.

God I wish I could bleeping style this woman sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As much as she goes to the dentist, you'd think she'd take her kids. I'd at least have an appointment for Eddie's teeth, those spaces are iffy and I don't think he's going to be as lucky as E-1 with the straighter teeth. I think she needs a reminder that the dentist is there for the health of her and her family's teeth, not to stop her forehead from moving.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
H
Possible trolling because the other night it was mentioned the kids had wraps for dinner (not Anna's reheated chilli she made at 10am) and speculated that it was probably tuna and sweetcorn?

View attachment 825050Weird he's covered over what he's saved E1 as in his phone. What is he hiding? :sick:🤮😔
Her number, I hope

Just watched her latest video - does she really split 2 chicken breast s between 6 people? 😳 no wonder the children are filling up on sweet treats - they must be starving!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Let's be honest, there's something very wrong with Anna's family.
All three daughters struggle with mental illnesses and all chose an uncommon lifestyle. Two struggle with severe eating disorders, the other one is still financed by her mother and doesn't seem to be working.
Margret doesn't do anything but love, heart and like their pictures, no matter what it is: Annas ED or child exploiting posts, minas selfies/photos where you can see all her bones and she looks like a skeleton. I think this woman has big issues herself and just gave up on her poor daughters.
And same with her grandchildren.

Jonathan's family always appeared to be pretty normal. I wouldn't judge them if they decided to avoid the weiro of their family.
I don't think Jonathan listens to any criticism, neither from his "haters" nor his family.

Those poor helpless children will always be locked in this sick environment.
Yes I agree with you, Margaret hasn't exactly had an easy life continuing to raise 3 daughters after her husband died there certainly would have been an onset of challenges and different problems presenting itself along the way as the girls got older for sure as we can see with Anna and her sisters that's a definite, without a doubt. And I definitely recognize and accept you can't change the mindsets of evil monsters like Anna & Jonathan, even if any of their family members did confront them J would have gone on the counterattack and deny, deny deny everything.

I think my point was as much as it may be futile by all accounts and knowing that sadly not even the SJ kids can be helped by SS because they aren't classified as a 'severe' enough case that fit SS criteria of being in significant harm, I was thinking along the lines of and its not a question of if but when that day comes when they are in therapy and with a whole host of other issues that will follow and they say

"but if everyone in our family knew what was going on with the horrible set of circumstances we were in and how we were exploited in plain sight and now we have lots of mental anguish, anxiety and pain and feel our lives have been destroyed having our childhood played out for all to see at the hands of our parents, why didn't Oma, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunties and Uncles say something to mum and dad, why didn't they try to help us why didn't they try and put a stop to it", knowing they had that direct access and line of communication with them. " But Oma used to like all the posts that mum and dad put online that we were in, with a thumbs up etc did she think it was okay, I don't understand".

I guess that's the angle I was coming from but I certainly agree and see what you are saying for sure. It's such a difficult and frustrating situation no matter how we look at it. I feel sick about it all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Right? She has such good skin, she'd look so much more youthful and glowy if she didn't cake on so much orange-hued foundation. Also, I've noticed she claims she needs botox top ups whenever she gets SLIGHT movement back in her forehead. Which is wild to me, as someone who just started getting botox. Since I've used it, I wait til I have most of my range of movement back, as when you can't move your facial muscles you look stilted and like you've had botox - which ages you lol! Botox doesn't make you look younger, it just delays the formation of lines in your skin mostly. So using it sparingly and conservatively, along with letting your skin breath and also showing off its natural youthfulness is SO much more attractive.

Not to mention the teenage hair and makeup skills. The hair she curls in entirely uniform curls remind me so much of how I used to do my hair when I first ever got a pair of GHDs lol. Everything about her look makes it seem like she's stuck in that time period, but her mannerisms and demeanour make her seem so much older.

God I wish I could bleeping style this woman sometimes.
You sound like you know what you're talking about, i need help you can style me lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
As much as she goes to the dentist, you'd think she'd take her kids. I'd at least have an appointment for Eddie's teeth, those spaces are iffy and I don't think he's going to be as lucky as E-1 with the straighter teeth. I think she needs a reminder that the dentist is there for the health of her and her family's teeth, not to stop her forehead from moving.
Its genetics, neither Jonothan nor Anna had straight teeth. They got a lot of work done to have their teeth looking like they do now.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone following that case of the little boy killed by his dad and step mum in the UK? Her family were concerned at her treatment of him and reported it to social services and nothing was done.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Chocolate cereal and a slice of cake for your breakfast as a kid.. I don’t care who’s birthday it is, this is just bleeping sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Her form is awful u can see she’s in her lower back, hands aren’t under shoulders and shoulders are up by her ears
yep lol, extremely poor form, not one part of her body positioned correctly for a plank lmao

edit - oh lord, on her stories she's saying she thinks her dead fathers spirit was like... inside a balloon? because it floated near her? and it had an orb around it? she's posted the footage of her crying about it and there is no orb. girl, it's plastic with helium inside it, your dad is not trying to reach you through your birthday decorations

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.