SacconeJoly’s #57 A trip to A&E, mum’s back on her ED and dad’s just an alchy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have been scarily obsessed with the SJs for years, two of them with the same name. Used to tweet them at least twice a day, started a first comment battle which Jono kept a leaderboard for, founded the "video pals" which is a group of obsessed fans, though haven't heard about them in a long while, and we're comment mods for both the vlogs and the discord chat. We're basically doing Jonathan's job of clearing out the nasty comments for free.

Oh,

Wow🤐

That's incredibly pathetic😕

Thanks for explaining to me x

Reactions: 7
Hey all 👋🏽. Been lurking for a while and created an account to add two things:
1) When I heard Anna mention ‘engagement ring’, it was quite strange to me. Judy and Benji just renewed their vows and I’m sure that’s why she wants a new engagement ring as well… just a theory.
2) a few posts ago when J said that ShayCarl was a motivator for him starting family vlogging, J should not forget that they got quite a good amount of subscribers after they visited same Judy. That’s how I and many others first discovered them.

Reactions: 19
That’s right JoleyGiselle you keep on showing us the fool you are and we’ll keep on pissing ourselves laughing at you 🙈🙉🤡🤡🤣😂

LMAO, in his little pea brain head he thinks and is trying to be provocative and thought provoking wanting to get a reaction by the masses to keep the mystery churning along and leaving people wondering & asking "what does this all mean" and then add on top all of his shirt pulling, tattoo showing stunt and his why so serious face, but in reality it's all just a ploy to peak interest to sell his book, but the only people interested you could count on one hand. Sorry to burst your bubble numnuts but you look like a complete dick! Your plan is going down the toilet in one single flush in rapid speed! 😂 😂 🥳 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey all 👋🏽. Been lurking for a while and created an account to add two things:
1) When I heard Anna mention ‘engagement ring’, it was quite strange to me. Judy and Benji just renewed their vows and I’m sure that’s why she wants a new engagement ring as well… just a theory.
2) a few posts ago when J said that ShayCarl was a motivator for him starting family vlogging, J should not forget that they got quite a good amount of subscribers after they visited same Judy. That’s how I and many others first discovered them.
I actually think her saying she wants a new engagement ring is her trying to compete with her new bestie Judy. I mean she’s got a giant ring that must make Anna so jealous!
imagine being so shallow and materialistic that you’d make your husband upgrade your wedding set every few yrs. Like how big is big enough?Does she think she’s Kim K or something? 😂

here’s Judy's ring 👇
98C84EB3-D666-4527-BDFD-3581088E2D1F.jpeg

And here’s Anna tiny ring! She must feel so embarrassed! 😂

CFDEC814-D45C-444A-AF6F-923F5D2E7399.jpeg

And this was her second set after the very first ring was cubic zirconia 😂

AC4C013E-5021-41DC-98FA-7DEEECFCD2F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I've got the same ring as Judy, my mum bought it from qvc for me a few years ago its good old diamonique
Might just dig it out and parade around in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually think her saying she wants a new engagement ring is her trying to compete with her new bestie Judy. I mean she’s got a giant ring that must make Anna so jealous!
imagine being so shallow and materialistic that you’d make your husband upgrade your wedding set every few yrs. Like how big is big enough?Does she think she’s Kim K or something? 😂

here’s Judy's ring 👇
View attachment 827263
And here’s Anna tiny ring! She must feel so embarrassed! 😂

View attachment 827264
And this was her second set after the very first ring was cubic zirconia 😂

View attachment 827265
Anna's hands are more manly than Jono's!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't understand why all kids are constantly eating simple carbohydrates.
Their breakfast (mini pancakes/bagels?) are always smeared with chocolate spread. And now they are hogging on cake for dinner. I have never seen anyone eating a whole fruit, smoothies, or a simple cheese sandwich or omlette for breakfast.

Reactions: 38
Their breakfast (mini pancakes/bagels?) are always smeared with chocolate spread. And now they are hogging on cake for dinner. I have never seen anyone eating a whole fruit, smoothies, or a simple cheese sandwich or omlette for breakfast.
Their diet is awful, very stodgy and beige and far too much emphasis on sugary foods. Jonut seems to be addicted to takeaway food. His lunches with Sushi and Hula Hoops are pretty high in salt and sugars. Sushi is viewed as healthy food but I suspect mass produced, shop bought is not so much.

Their diet is awful, very stodgy and beige and far too much emphasis on sugary foods. Jonut seems to be addicted to takeaway food. His lunches with Sushi and Hula Hoops are pretty high in salt and sugars. Sushi is viewed as healthy food but I suspect mass produced, shop bought is not so much.
Sushi is healthy if only it is fresh and authentically made, whereas takeaway sushi, or takeaway Indian/Chinese are all in high fats and salts.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just curious (for myself) where you got these guidelines from and which country’s fish production they were based on?
NHS (UK) advice. I’m more cautious and only allow my 9 year old daughter to have tuna once a week. My children’s school give packed lunch advice which says to give tuna once a fortnight! The SJs don’t seem to give any thought to this kind of thing.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Because Anna only buys carbohydrates. Probably goes back to her ED? But in her grocery hauls she's done, there have been maximum - 1 punnet of strawberries, 2 punnets of blueberries (for Anna's breakfast), 6 bananas (yes for the week), maybe a few apples, a bag of potatoes, 3 zucchinis, some onions, leek and some sliced mushrooms. Then the rest is sugar and fish.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Wow thanks for pointing out there was no filter on the selfie this morning Anna.. I never would have guessed apart from the fact your face looks completely different 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 28
NHS (UK) advice. I’m more cautious and only allow my 9 year old daughter to have tuna once a week. My children’s school give packed lunch advice which says to give tuna once a fortnight! The SJs don’t seem to give any thought to this kind of thing.
I remember back when they were in the old house Anna stopped with the tuna for a while because she was worried about mercury levels. Seems she’s forgotten it all now.

Reactions: 10
Wow thanks for pointing out there was no filter on the selfie this morning Anna.. I never would have guessed apart from the fact your face looks completely different 😒
I envy her. Her skin is gorgeous even though all the crappy diet she follows after relapsed ED.

I envy her. Her skin is gorgeous even though all the crappy diet she follows after relapsed ED.
There's definitely still a filter over that picture, not necessarily the fancy ones you pick before you take the picture or video, but the ones you slide across to get to after taking the picture, her skin looks good but I'm fairly certain it's still airbrushed one way or another. Back when she stopped using filters before because she thought it was disingenuous and made her think badly of herself for not looking like the filter made her, she still used the "glow" one but claimed "no filter".

• Wow
A1 had a temp earlier and they don't bother to get her tested. Nah just go out to dinner instead. Fuckin selfish idiots.
And that photo of "the girls"... just duck off giselle you cunty mc'cuntison.
Let’s not forget the time Anna was sick (this was sometime between first and second lockdown I think?) and she still had the gifted masseuse come around to her house to give her a massage. They have always been selfish.

• Angry
  • Wow
Interesting that Zoella and Alfie were pumpkin picking earlier in the week at Tulley's Farm and then a few days later the SJs are there.
Makes me wonder if the farm had invited 'influencers' for promotion 🤔🤔
They rarely do anything if it's not free.
That IS interesting as the SJ's have eight pumpkin picking places nearer to them .....Tulley's is an hour's drive away!

• Haha
The chocolate spread is about an inch thick too, not just lightly applied.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The chocolate spread is about an inch thick too, not just lightly applied.
Well you're not meant to still taste the bread, obvs!! ;)

I grew up in Holland, where chocolate sprinkles ('hagelslag') is a very common bread topping. But my mum always made us eat a cheese or meat sandwich first before allowing us a slice with hagelslag.

Reactions: 11
How kind of anna to let everyone know she hasn't washed her hair in 5/6 days and that it almost looks better when it's not washed!🤢 she works out everyday, went pumpkin picking, evening dinners etc would you not wash your hair during a shower?
Who would think that is something anyone would want to know??

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.