Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Recap:
Considering we've filled a thread in ~5 days there's lots to talk about
- J announced his book "All My Friends Are Invisible" about his childhood abuse (?) bullying and how he created this imaginary world to deal with that in a video called "Coming Out" (no he doesn't come out, we'll get there). Ranging from the years 1980-1993 we fail to see how this is the adventure he's been on in the last 6 months other than he got a book deal
- He talks about one of his imaginary friends Giselle who he realised is him... As a child he felt like a girl inside but in 1980s Dublin he wasn't allowed to express that so he repressed it into an imaginary person which disappeared after childhood and returned after a panic attack at an airport in 2016
- "I am Me, Giselle is She, but I am her too" is a quote from his IG Q+A I'm pretty sure
-What does Anna think about this? Well apparently she's his biggest supporter and was the first one she told because his imaginary friends said to trust her, 14 years ago, when they were meant to be non-existent according to the blurb. It's tough to keep up
- Back to the title of the video, he doesn't come out as transgender, androgenous, non-binary, gay, bisexual or anything that would place him into the LGBTQ+ community. In his IG Q+A he actually says he doesn't want to label himself but he doesn't fit into the community, so yeah he just used the LGBTQ+ community that had been working so hard for acceptance and equality to sell a book, better believe it
- Also, he admitted in his video that he is getting Eduardo to live out his childhood dream of dressing up as a girl, so whether Eduardo likes it or not is no longer part of the question, it's J pushing him to do it
- Oh yeah the book is a best seller on Amazon, in computing manuals... So he, or the publisher, sketchily picked a small category just so he'd get the label - you can report this to Amazon for incorrect product information
- And so we get to the reaction. I've never seen a more negative response to this, I don't even think shower gate got this much of a reaction. From the countdown to the adventure actually being a countdown to the announcement of a book to the queerbait and clickbait, twitter went wild.
- So how did J react, well he blocked anyone and everyone who said anything that wasn't an arse licking "omg Jonathan I'm so proud of you for doing this" with a screenshot of their preorder
- Did I mention the book isn't out until February... So yeah "the adventure" is crap
- A lot of the members are even upset with the whole thing so you can imagine how wrong it all was to get through to people paying to watch their content
- He did an IGTV thanking everyone for the support, of which there was zero because of the reasons mentioned above, and everyone was confused
- The next day he posts on IG stories that the reaction was "bullying and mean" (it wasn't) which is why he didn't want to say anything but Anna thought it was a good idea so did it. This included a pouty selfie with the lyrics to The Greatest Showman copied and pasted directly from Google to gain sympathy points with the minions still brown nosing
- Oh and some good eyes noticed he changed his IG bio from "on an adventure to become me 🦄" to "preorder my book" so if you need any other proof this was all a cash grab, there you go.
- So far to my knowledge no commentary channels have picked the story up but we shall see what happens in the next few days incase they were waiting for more of a story to build?
- So what is everyone else in the house up to? Anna is taking the kids outside during the holidays, if it's good weather, otherwise I guess it's the playroom for them, Emilia is there, Eduardo being exploited in dresses continues (someone said that Eduardo said something along the lines of "I'll do this TikTok for you if you do this for me" to Jonathan, so "all his ideas" is bullshit), Alessia is there as is Andrea. They get fed nearly no food that's of nutritional value and it's all ice cream and chocolate.

Fin (or close enough to, absolutely feel free to add because I'm sure I have, it's 5:45AM where I'm writing this from HAHA)

Holy shit that's a lot of words, sorry guys 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 162

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I can’t believe Anna just shared that. Alessia was put to bed 35 minutes ago but managed to sneak downstairs, open the back door and wander outside whilst the fox is metres away from her. She wanders around the garden and Anna is stood in her bedroom filming, laughing and not running downstairs after her. Wow. You don’t deserve children. I almost believe she wants them to be harmed so she doesn’t have to look after them

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Pipin

Now that Jono has remembered he is actually Giselle I wish she would do some more female friendly instastories. I don't want to see landscaping... I want to see frilly dresses, make up of a street walker and provocative dances. I mean that's what they've told e2 makes you a girl so why isn't Giselle doing the same?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Bigsteps

More often than not victims become perpetrators if their trauma is not addressed properly.
Sorry couldn’t ignore this one - as a psychotherapist this is untrue…most victims do not become perpetrators, yes most perpetrators have been victims of some sort of trauma but the large majority of people who have experienced abuse and childhood trauma do not go on to be abusers. It’s a tricky scapegoating narrative weaved into us, most victims will not be perpetrators whether or not they choose to resolve their trauma, many will see the effects play out in other damaging ways, eg addiction, but the abused abuser theory continues to underplay the role of the perpetrator and do a huge disservice to the large majority of victims who do not.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

nununana

when I listen to Jonathan talk, I can feel my brain cells slowly dying. How is that illiterate potato gonna write a book? He’s trying so hard to say something profound but he just ends up saying nothing of value at all 🤦🏻‍♀️ nothing he rambles on about in his IG stories makes sense 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

loccurry

First time commenting. Been reading all the threads up to the latest.

I started watching the SJs when I was probably in my late teens, thought they were a lovely family and I loved watching newborn/baby Emilia back then. Always had a bit of a hunch though, something felt off with Jonathan, especially through maybe the first 3 ish years or so following them. Couldn’t quite pinpoint what it was but just felt off. However I loved the baby and thought the “family vlogs” were the cute thing back in the day.
As time past I never really had the time nor was as interested to follow, so i stayed subscribed but never knew much about their daily lives anymore. Didn’t even know they moved to members only til recently.
I do follow them on Instagram, but as I said because I don’t follow their vlogs anymore for so many years, at first I thought to myself oh maybe they’ve explained certain things here and there that I just didn’t know about. So yea, never put much thought to them. Watched their IG stories from time to time (mostly I just fly through most of them though.. especially Anna’s because they’re boring as fuck lol and she sounds too airhead), but I’ve always felt Jonathan was getting more and more weird to the point he pretty much gives me chills. Again, this was before I even discovered Tattle had these threads here. And whenever I see Eduardo posted in his stories, I kinda would mumble to myself like wtf is he saying/showing to these kids…. It’s just totally not right.
Then most recently, obviously I saw what he posted on IG about the “announcement” finally revealed (which I did also think wtf was he even hyping up weeks for during the time) and went to on read the YouTube comments - and eventually brought me here.

Anyhow, long story short after I’ve read the posts here, just confirms my hunch was always correct… and this gives me the chills even more.

What a sick man. Sick wife - because yea fuck Anna too. They’re fucked up and need serious help.

Poor freaking kids man. Damn shame.

I don’t have a concluding statement, but wow I’m disgusted! I hope one day, soon enough, they get what they deserve. For fucks sakes.
Ese my language and thanks for sparing a few min to read this! Gaaaaah.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Just-opinion

VIP Member
An Emily Rose has slid into Jonos DMs and this was his REPLY (I mean there's no actual details that this is J but who else would it be)
Screenshot_20210713_213537_com.twitter.android.jpg

THAT IS NOT WHY PEOPLE ARE MAD AT YOU THEYRE MAD BECAUSE YOU QUEERBAIT YOUR AUDIENCE FOR MONTHS TO SHARE THE ADVENTURE WHICH IS "FOR EVERYONE" BUT YOUR CHARGING £16 FOR IT YOU KNOB

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
The Amazon category for Jono’s book still hasn’t been changed, but it’s no longer number 1 or listed as a bestseller 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Anonymous_xo

Screenshot_20210719-195539_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210719-195602_Instagram.jpg

Ah yes, Anna. Fantastic idea! Watch your child out in the garden by herself from upstairs while there is a wild fox close enough to her with her babies WHO WILL PROTECT HER BABIES FROM ANYONE GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT NO MATTER WHAT!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 62