SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Merryforge who killed the suggestion with 110+ reactions.

Recap coming in a couple minutes gotta figure out what's happening lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Well done Merryforge who killed the suggestion with 110+ reactions.

Recap coming in a couple minutes gotta figure out what's happening lmao
When you figure it out - let us know because we're all confused as hell ! :D :D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Recap:
Considering we've filled a thread in ~5 days there's lots to talk about
- J announced his book "All My Friends Are Invisible" about his childhood abuse (?) bullying and how he created this imaginary world to deal with that in a video called "Coming Out" (no he doesn't come out, we'll get there). Ranging from the years 1980-1993 we fail to see how this is the adventure he's been on in the last 6 months other than he got a book deal
- He talks about one of his imaginary friends Giselle who he realised is him... As a child he felt like a girl inside but in 1980s Dublin he wasn't allowed to express that so he repressed it into an imaginary person which disappeared after childhood and returned after a panic attack at an airport in 2016
- "I am Me, Giselle is She, but I am her too" is a quote from his IG Q+A I'm pretty sure
-What does Anna think about this? Well apparently she's his biggest supporter and was the first one she told because his imaginary friends said to trust her, 14 years ago, when they were meant to be non-existent according to the blurb. It's tough to keep up
- Back to the title of the video, he doesn't come out as transgender, androgenous, non-binary, gay, bisexual or anything that would place him into the LGBTQ+ community. In his IG Q+A he actually says he doesn't want to label himself but he doesn't fit into the community, so yeah he just used the LGBTQ+ community that had been working so hard for acceptance and equality to sell a book, better believe it
- Also, he admitted in his video that he is getting Eduardo to live out his childhood dream of dressing up as a girl, so whether Eduardo likes it or not is no longer part of the question, it's J pushing him to do it
- Oh yeah the book is a best seller on Amazon, in computing manuals... So he, or the publisher, sketchily picked a small category just so he'd get the label - you can report this to Amazon for incorrect product information
- And so we get to the reaction. I've never seen a more negative response to this, I don't even think shower gate got this much of a reaction. From the countdown to the adventure actually being a countdown to the announcement of a book to the queerbait and clickbait, twitter went wild.
- So how did J react, well he blocked anyone and everyone who said anything that wasn't an arse licking "omg Jonathan I'm so proud of you for doing this" with a screenshot of their preorder
- Did I mention the book isn't out until February... So yeah "the adventure" is crap
- A lot of the members are even upset with the whole thing so you can imagine how wrong it all was to get through to people paying to watch their content
- He did an IGTV thanking everyone for the support, of which there was zero because of the reasons mentioned above, and everyone was confused
- The next day he posts on IG stories that the reaction was "bullying and mean" (it wasn't) which is why he didn't want to say anything but Anna thought it was a good idea so did it. This included a pouty selfie with the lyrics to The Greatest Showman copied and pasted directly from Google to gain sympathy points with the minions still brown nosing
- Oh and some good eyes noticed he changed his IG bio from "on an adventure to become me 🦄" to "preorder my book" so if you need any other proof this was all a cash grab, there you go.
- So far to my knowledge no commentary channels have picked the story up but we shall see what happens in the next few days incase they were waiting for more of a story to build?
- So what is everyone else in the house up to? Anna is taking the kids outside during the holidays, if it's good weather, otherwise I guess it's the playroom for them, Emilia is there, Eduardo being exploited in dresses continues (someone said that Eduardo said something along the lines of "I'll do this TikTok for you if you do this for me" to Jonathan, so "all his ideas" is bullshit), Alessia is there as is Andrea. They get fed nearly no food that's of nutritional value and it's all ice cream and chocolate.

Fin (or close enough to, absolutely feel free to add because I'm sure I have, it's 5:45AM where I'm writing this from HAHA)

Holy tit that's a lot of words, sorry guys 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 162
Recap:
- J announced his book "All My Friends Are Invisible" about his childhood abuse (?) bullying and how he created this imaginary world to deal with that in a video called "Coming Out" (no he doesn't come out, we'll get there). Ranging from the years 1980-1993 we fail to see how this is the adventure he's been on in the last 6 months other than he got a book deal
- He talks about one of his imaginary friends Giselle who he realised is him... As a child he felt like a girl inside but in 1980s Dublin he wasn't allowed to express that so he repressed it into an imaginary person which disappeared after childhood and returned after a panic attack at an airport in 2016
- "I am Me, Giselle is She, but I am her too" is a quote from his IG Q+A I'm pretty sure
-What does Anna think about this? Well apparently she's his biggest supporter and was the first one she told because his imaginary friends said to trust her, 14 years ago, when they were meant to be non-existent according to the blurb. It's tough to keep up
- Back to the title of the video, he doesn't come out as transgender, androgenous, non-binary, gay, bisexual or anything that would place him into the LGBTQ+ community. In his IG Q+A he actually says he doesn't want to label himself but he doesn't fit into the community, so yeah he just used the LGBTQ+ community that had been working so hard for acceptance and equality to sell a book, better believe it
- Also, he admitted in his video that he is getting Eduardo to live out his childhood dream of dressing up as a girl, so whether Eduardo likes it or not is no longer part of the question, it's J pushing him to do it
- Oh yeah the book is a best seller on Amazon, in computing manuals... So he, or the publisher, sketchily picked a small category just so he'd get the label - you can report this to Amazon for incorrect product information
- And so we get to the reaction. I've never seen a more negative response to this, I don't even think shower gate got this much of a reaction. From the countdown to the adventure actually being a countdown to the announcement of a book to the queerbait and clickbait, twitter went wild.
- So how did J react, well he blocked anyone and everyone who said anything that wasn't an arse licking "omg Jonathan I'm so proud of you for doing this" with a screenshot of their preorder
- Did I mention the book isn't out until February... So yeah "the adventure" is crap
- A lot of the members are even upset with the whole thing so you can imagine how wrong it all was to get through to people paying to watch their content
- He did an IGTV thanking everyone for the support, of which there was zero because of the reasons mentioned above, and everyone was confused
- The next day he posts on IG stories that the reaction was "bullying and mean" (it wasn't) which is why he didn't want to say anything but Anna thought it was a good idea so did it. This included a pouty selfie with the lyrics to The Greatest Showman copied and pasted directly from Google to gain sympathy points with the minions still brown nosing
- Oh and some good eyes noticed he changed his IG bio from "on an adventure to become me 🦄" to "preorder my book" so if you need any other proof this was all a cash grab, there you go.
- So far to my knowledge no commentary channels have picked the story up but we shall see what happens in the next few days incase they were waiting for more of a story to build?
- So what is everyone else in the house up to? Anna is taking the kids outside during the holidays, if it's good weather, otherwise I guess it's the playroom for them, Emilia is there, Eduardo being exploited in dresses continues (someone said that Eduardo said something along the lines of "I'll do this TikTok for you if you do this for me" to Jonathan, so "all his ideas" is bullshit), Alessia is there as is Andrea. They get fed nearly no food that's of nutritional value and it's all ice cream and chocolate.

Fin (or close enough to, absolutely feel free to add because I'm sure I have, it's 5:45AM where I'm writing this from HAHA)

great recap!

Reactions: 12
Gotta say I love when there's a crossover with two of the most problematic Irish YouTubers- The sacconejoly's and Melanie Murphy. I keep looking at the IG post and laughing with glee as they all get tore to shreds.

One of the best threads on tattle, this is. ❤

The thread title is perfection x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Recap:

Fantastic recap. Spot on. ❤

Reactions: 9
The Amazon category for Jono’s book still hasn’t been changed, but it’s no longer number 1 or listed as a bestseller 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
YES!!! I don't think we are out of the woods with his best-seller status. He's still number two and he hasn't been removed from the category. If I were in that category and got knocked off by a Youtuber trying to get a best seller banner, I'd be pissed. I don't understand how this hasn't been removed unless that publishing company is really good at gaming the system.

Reactions: 28
I wonder will Eduardo have to change his middle name once Scooby Doo transitions himself into Giselle the swan lake princess? Because his middle name is Jonathan.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wish I had a enough disposable cash to buy the books listed just below to bump him down further.
YES!!! I don't think we are out of the woods with his best-seller status. He's still number two and he hasn't been removed from the category. If I were in that category and got knocked off by a Youtuber trying to get a best seller banner, I'd be pissed. I don't understand how this hasn't been removed unless that publishing company is really good at gaming the system.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.