Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nununana

Did annal really just say they only get McDonald’s on road trips etc? Then why do I remember that they’d frequently get McDonald’s for dinner in the old house…damn these two always be lying

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Has anyone else seen Jonathan's grid post from yesterday? Saying they bought cars and dinosaurs for eduardo because they thought they were having a boy but that was their mistake?!! So Then the clip is eduardo dressed up. Im sorry but in my opinion Its not Jonathan's place to post things like that, there is nothing wrong with girls liking cars or dinosaurs or boys liking dresses and dolls.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

finou

Chatty Member
I subjected myself to listening to their podcast with Riyadh. This young man ( I did not know him before ) was well articulated but he was facing two morons.
This podcast really discredits what Jono is saying about Anna being accepting of him being different.
she talks about her sister being gay (adding she’s a very private person she wouldn’t like me to talk about that but spill the beans anyway…. Nice one!). She says it was hard for her to accept because of her traditional education and being sheltered from the world.
So Jono, in your latest “aventure” ( money making business ), you stated that she knew from the very beginning and she had no problem accepting it…. How are you going to explain this one.
When you are prepared to lie to an audience of thousands and you have left a trail of recording on your different platforms, it is very easy for people of average IQ to poke at your inconsistencies.
Icing on the cake: Anna not knowing about the laws in Ireland against homosexuality??? Was she leaving under a rock?
this subject would regularly come back in the news to talk about other equality issues.
Her excuse could be: I am too young, I wasn’t born! Have you heard about the 2WW Anna? No of course, you were not born. I am French and have been living in Ireland for a few years and have yet to meet someone who wouldn’t be aware of this past law.
Her lack of general knowledge and culture is baffling, you can see she is a Dr Phil fan.
Anyway, enough ranting, have to do some work now. Good day to all the Tattlers and keep sending mail to the relevant people! Xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart

Noscrubs

I don’t care what anyone says, he’s a predator. Writing sex stories on IG when the majority of his audience are 13 year old girls…….. think the police need to pay him a visit and remove his computers.

• Sick
  • Heart

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
What in the actual fuck is going on!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

That gross gnome woke up with a hard tater tot and no one to rub it out for him! 🤢🤢🤢

Someone please save all these screen shots! This could cost his ass SOOOO many brand deals!!! Fucking gross pervert sharing this shit with a bunch of teenage girls.
Where the F is his wife? That dumb bitch really doesn't give a fuck what her husband does online does she?? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

xoxo_a

I’m sorry but Anna does the bare minimum everyday. The absolute bare minimum. She has a cleaner, she has a nanny, she doesn’t even upload on her own channel anymore. It wouldn’t be as ridiculous if she didn’t claim to be so busy all the time and so hardworking - she isn’t. It’s as simple as that.

• Heart
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
I'm sorry as I'm sure this has been posted already, but I just couldn't when I saw this, what is this face even? 😅 I'll take the Zoolander pouting over this shy-seductive "oh, did I just drop the soap?"-face all day every day!

• Sick
  • Haha

MillyMollyMandy1

He has as much sex appeal as a dirty sock.
Clearly something very wrong with him mentally . Think of all the 40 plus year old family men you know in your life.
Could you imagine Them behaving like this ?!
Really feel sorry for those poor children. Bet they don’t half get teased in school

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Layercake

First time poster here long time lurker but I just came onto say I can also vouch that he had an Internet Cafe funded for him by his dad in Dorset Street Dublin... I can also say his family always seemed lovely and were quite affluent.. He didn't grow up in a poor home and they appeared to be an affluent family!! Knowing him from this time period he definitely presented himself as someone with money and seemed very aloof!!

• Wow
Reactions: 50

Emilychar

Chatty Member
Did anyone hear about the smithy family from tiktoks house and car being burnt down last night while they were home by insane sick viewers? They accidentally leaked the road they lived in a while back in a video. They have children including a baby who is only a few months old and they have been receiving abuse at their door for a long while new due to people finding out where they lived.

They continued to vlog with the abuse still going on. If that isn’t enough to show these families how dangerous it is putting their lives out there and how much they must protect their children and take them OFF social media then I don’t know what is!!!!

Jonathan, Anna, if you read this please realise how serious it is putting your family online!!! That family could have died and they are a lot less known than you guys. Please do the right thing and remove yourself and keep your children safe.

• Wow
  • Sad

Bella End

not at all…this all stems from him wanting to be famous…boy band failed…now in his little world he is famous…remember Anna wanted to be a model…she was cast in his music video…her naive pea brain thought she just had her big break…she probably slept with him in the first place bc she believed his grandiose lies.
He used to carry an album of photos of himself/headshots around with him. He believed it was his modelling portfolio. Whenever he met a new person he'd find a reason to bring it out.

• Haha
  • Wow

rach1903

Anna’s latest ig story saying she is relieved that the cleaning lady is back so she can wash all their dirty dishes. Is that a normal job for a cleaner to do, surely they can wash their own dishes? She also said she has left their dirty bed sheets for 2 weeks because she couldn’t be bothered to clean them. Genuinely the laziest woman ever. They better be paying that cleaner good money

• Wow
  • Sick

Columbo

VIP Member
Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey. What the actual fuck? I’m mortified for this shitstick.

Giselle Jonathan Saccone Joly is a creep. Pass it on.

• Haha

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Well done Merryforge who killed the suggestion with 110+ reactions.

Recap coming in a couple minutes gotta figure out what's happening lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

HilaryC

"Me and Anna's pizza... - oh, and our dead baby's tattoo showed into every shot, because I'm, loik, edgy!" :rolleyes:

And those poor children, NONE of them look content, just in various states of distress, Emilia always burdened with the responsibility of having to mind "da babies" when the nanny's not around, Eduardo also trying to comfort Andrea, Alessia looking lost...

Emilia is looking at him like “can you please just look after your f*cking kids Giselle”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49