SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I look on Amazon it’s still under the managers guide to computing genre

Reactions: 4
The main topic that would have been at the forefront of their book meeting yesterday, would have been about the avalanche of backlash he has received and what damage control to put in place.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
An Emily Rose has slid into Jonos DMs and this was his REPLY (I mean there's no actual details that this is J but who else would it be)
Screenshot_20210713_213537_com.twitter.android.jpg

THAT IS NOT WHY PEOPLE ARE MAD AT YOU THEYRE MAD BECAUSE YOU QUEERBAIT YOUR AUDIENCE FOR MONTHS TO SHARE THE ADVENTURE WHICH IS "FOR EVERYONE" BUT YOUR CHARGING £16 FOR IT YOU KNOB

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Why would he use an old video he recorded sometime in winter for that 'reveal'? Surely he could've made the effort of doing a second take after getting a haircut and not looking like the mental dad from The Shining? He looked proper deranged talking about invisible friends and that looking like this. He never makes an effort, always cutting corners and half-arsing things that are supposed to be his job. Couldn't even be bothered to fill the pool from the advert with some water for God's sake! Five minutes it would have taken him, but even that was too much for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone work in publishing and know if they are duty bound to fact check this book? Because I have a feeling that he has no bloody idea what he's going to write, and is going to take inspiration from his followers' stories in comments, and even suggestions here. Whatever he thinks will be sensationalist and get readers/likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I knew he'd get that bestseller ranking back because in that category if one person buys a copy it's going to put him back in the running. The only way it's going to stop is if he is taken out of the categories he's trying to manipulate. I do not understand how he is allowed to do this, like how is Amazon letting him flat out lie. I honestly hope someone picks up this story and does a deep dive into the publisher and if they do this with their other authors.
He's opening new memories and thinking back to childhood writing this book without a therapist. I would think that it could be very frightening to uncover memories you've forgotten. I think a therapist is important to help with those memories and help to decipher them. A lot of what we remember from childhood might not even be what happened to us or we interpret it differently as a child. I think his book is going to be dangerous to others and not helpful at all. Especially when the two of them don't believe in medication or conventional therapy.
I think his publishing house had a meeting with him that was already planned. They are probably just keeping tabs on him to make sure he is on track to finish on time because the edits need to be done. I found it funny that Anal would be listening because of the way that house is laid out it's not like she'd be hanging around outside of his office without intent.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He really thinks he is special doesn't he. "I can't be educated like everyone else"
No jonathan there are a lot of people who have the same learning difficulties as you. They just don't make such a bug deal out of it

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why would he use an old video he recorded sometime in winter for that 'reveal'? Surely he could've made the effort of doing a second take after getting a haircut and not looking like the mental dad from The Shining? He looked proper deranged talking about invisible friends and that looking like this. He never makes an effort, always cutting corners and half-arsing things that are supposed to be his job. Couldn't even be bothered to fill the pool from the advert with some water for God's sake! Five minutes it would have taken him, but even that was too much for him.
I wouldn't be surprised if she just dressed them up and after taking a photo and doing her instastories she was like I dont have energy to fill up the pool let alone let them play and have to supervise- ok in to the house we go I'm done.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That’s strange, I just searched it again and I got this:
It's because someone just bought a copy of the other book beside it. It fluctuates based on copies sold. As soon as another minion buys a presale then he'll get a new banner. This is a low for Amazon because if they are working with the publisher to create a listing like this it's unfair for everyone else that follows the rules.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
You know when one of your senses is affected by something so another increases - welllll do you reckon annals hearing has improved by 500% because her mothering is so tit ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s now replaced the “We love all **** of you” in his TikTok bio with a link to the book.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Jonathan "We're all so f*cking different, right? Like my brain works so different to other people's brains."

You don't say, Jonathan!?! 😱
Thank god, not everybody's brain works like yours.
He likes to think he's special..unique..a deep thinker...fascinating..a tortured soul with so many important things to say.

But he's not any of those things.

To me, he is boring..vapid..uninteresting...physically quite repulsive...has low intelligence...he's not even average, he's less than average.

He has one outstanding character trait and it's "creep". Creeps are everywhere these days so even being a creep isn't interesting anymore.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Did annal really just say they only get McDonald’s on road trips etc? Then why do I remember that they’d frequently get McDonald’s for dinner in the old house…damn these two always be lying

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Omg her story just made me cringe, saying jonathans book will save lives, and it's a number one best seller.. I feel so annoyed.. Looks like she is also launching something next month which she can't talk about yet. 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
What is she on again today? Not even bothered to watch this busy boss mum's ramblings, when there are a dozen stories, it's always 90% "it was light outside, I mean, it was dark, but it was also quite light, wait, what I wanted to say was, ooh who's this stunner in the camera? Let me eye-f*ck her for a bit, wait, that's me! Anyways, what I was about to say is that's it's now really light outside in the mornings when I'm doing my strenuous chair-grannyworkout, I mean not today, but yesterday it was, sometimes it's also dark... *distracted by her own reflection again*"

Download-Instagram-Stories-of-Anna-Saccone-annasaccone-StoriesDown.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Ok no Gisell but why the F*$K is her dog still shitting in the utility room our cavapoo is 15 months and fully house trained!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.