Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
What really concerns me.

Is the unregulated arena we have here.

- The Exploitation of their own children which so many charities don't seem to be challenging or seeing as child abuse (trust me, I've been trying to make waves with it and although many professionals agree, it is abuse, no one is picking it up!)
- The grooming on children online. Hear me out with this one. Jonathan and Anna groomed young girls (like me) who at 14 and younger, were told to 'tune in everyday to join our lives, you're part of our family, etc etc. We were lured in with false promises, made to feel a part of something (particularly dangerous for many who had nobody in the real world) and exploited to buy their shit and defend them when we could see they were actually abusing their own children. Obviously adulthood kicked in and I realised what was going on with no only them but all you tubers of the Gleam empire. We were groomed. Young teenagers, groomed for money. It makes you feel violated looking back.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

bump1212

Chatty Member
Dude what a creep. I’d feel bad taking shit on his appearance if he was a good guy, but he is not! I haven’t watched any videos by them, just read thru all the Zoella and niomi threads and picked this one next. I have been ENRAGED on these kids behalf to say the least and I myself have no maternal instincts, like I don’t want or like kids. But I can still feel bad for them and want them to have a good life and these poor kids don’t. I am so worried for them when they get older. They need to be taken from this pair of monsters. Anna is a BITCH, she is so awful to her kids with how she treats them and how she talks to them. If I ever had a kid, they would never know they were unwanted!! Anna makes it know she doesn’t want them. Go to fucking hell, you child abusers and child neglectors! How have these kids not been taken?? Abuse is not just physical!!!

also, sorry your guys’ inboxes have been blowing up with me liking comments. I’m reading thru the past threads. If it gets annoying, let me know so I can mentally like your posts instead bc Iunderstand it may get annoying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Nomatterwhat

Jonathan "We're all so f*cking different, right? Like my brain works so different to other people's brains."

You don't say, Jonathan!?! 😱
Thank god, not everybody's brain works like yours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Cringe level = OFF THE FREAKING CHARTS lol can't wait for tonight to catch up and see what you guys think 🥰

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Just-opinion

VIP Member
The first time I saw that, it broke my heart, poor Alessia asking Alexa for her own bedtime story. Most parents enjoy this precious time, but not these two sad excuses. :cry:
Actually there was one time on Anna's IG stories when she was putting Alessia to bed, Anna took her ipad away shut the blind and said "Alexa read my stories on audible" *Alexa replies* "ooh sleeping beauty that sounds nice, mummy has to go I'll see you in the morning, goodnight"
No kiss, no cuddle, walks in takes the only comfort Alessia has away from her (also ipad right before bed?) turns on an AI device to read her daughter a story and walks out.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

leabytottle

VIP Member
It's at number 1222 on the best seller list ! :LOL: ....No longer number one!
Hooray!! At least they have listened to us all! The best part, it confirms that what he’s done in adding an unpopular category is 💯 against Amazon’s selling rules!! He will be shitting it now Hes soooooo low in the ratings! My uncle is an author (he’s well known, but I won’t say who 🤫😉) I spoke to him about what potato had done and he was appalled, although not surprised as it happens a lot. He said “if you’re an author who is passionate about writing, whatever genre, you want your book to do well because it’s good, not try and lie your way to looking like a best seller. Zero credibility and he shouldn’t be allowed to call himself an author” 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

MUG SHOT

God he looks like a predator here!! (From the Amazon page)
He looks like a predator in all his photos, the weird nip slips and pouting are AWFUL. Here’s a little selection to give you nightmares...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210714_103545.jpg
Screenshot_20210714_103635.jpg

It's okay Anna, I think we all would have the same reaction if Jono came near us, you don't have to pretend he's "cold"....🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Some funny quotes from Anna's rant this morning. First one, umm you deemed yourself competent to do this job when you started posting on YouTube, if you can't do any of it then maybe get a new job. Second one, bitch you don't even clean your house, let alone do anything else in your mansion, I remember you cried when your cleaner had to isolate for 2 weeks for COVID reasons. And then she spends 30 stories talking about gifted dog pyjamas. It's a busy day in the SJs house
View attachment 665321View attachment 665323
Doesn't like others doing things for her?? This being the person who doesn't groom or walk her own dogs, doesn't clean the house or wash the bed sheets, moans about having to look after the kids or take them to school, and is always complaining how much there is to do when the cleaner is there but doesn't lift a finger and doubles the workload for the poor cleaner when she is not there,
I must have missed the part where she doesn't like people doing things for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Bella End

I don’t think his family is weird, I think he was the weird one in his family.
As someone who knew them a little about 20 years ago I can vouch for that. The family was very normal, relatively wealthy and seemed very nice. Jonathan's dad even bought him an internet café, in what seemed like an attempt to give him some purpose in life outside of chasing after his (failed) boyband dreams.

• Wow

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210719_155151.jpg

"Join me"...

BAHAHAHAAHA THE LOOK ON HIS FACE HAHAHAHAHA

JOIN ME 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AHAHAHA

Oh I actually spat my drink out when I came to this one because that is the most uninviting, unattractive photo of him and I just can't comprehend how he thinks he's gods gift or something!

BAHAHAHAAHA 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

abcdabcd

VIP Member
So that’s the missing piece of the puzzle, the reason Jonathan fell out with his dad and why he resents him so much: he must’ve cut entitled “little Jonathan” off sometime after the Internet cafe, and THAT’s where his impoverished “childhood” took place, which wasn’t actually his childhood at all but his twenties, after pissing away his chance at an education, still thinking he’s entitled to be a boyband star and too good for a real job, hence getting a formal education felt like a waste. And that’s why he had nothing to fall back on when his father stopped funding him, that’s when the going got tough and he was “poor” and finally decided to go back to uni. - And then he found Anna and her mum, who housed, clothed and fed him.

• Sad
  • Haha

FlimityFlamity

I'm new on this thread as I usually only post on Jonathan's twin, Gabriella Lindley's thread but I just seen his new IGTV and I had to comment on this thread.

It's clear that his family has some personal trauma that needs to be worked through but I strongly believe this should be done in private with a therapist, nott aired publicly for profit.

Much like when someone who has a damaged relationship with food/eating disorders shouldn't be commenting on or giving diet advice until their healed, someone with mental health issues shouldn't be commenting on or giving advice about mental health issues until they've overcome their own issues.

I'm reluctant to speak about my personal life for fear that Jonathan will use it as inspiration but I am the partner of a transperson. They came out in their adult life about 4 years into our relationship. I have seen the ups and downs and the personal work that they have put in to come to terms with this. We are also an Irish couple so we've had to overcome a lot of "old-fashioned" and religious opinions and stigma so I can understand where Anna and Jonathan are coming from.

But in his IGTV, Jonathan says about not coming to the end of his journey yet. How can he be writing a book or speak about this "journey" like he is if he hasn't even come through it yet?

All I will say is that with gender dysphoria, things have to get worse before they get better. You have to tear yourself apart and rebuild yourself, your relationships will be tested, your beliefs and strengths will be tested. Considering Jonathan is a father (and a very public one at that) he should tread very carefully otherwise it will be his kids sitting on long phone calls catching up for the first time in years because they all ran away because they're parents f*cked them up.

Families have trauma cycles so unless you break that cycle, it will continue into your own family. Growing up in a poor Irish household, this was very clear for me. I was damaged by my mother who was damaged because her mother was damaged because her mother was damaged and so on. But I've made a huge step on recognising this cycle and I am doing all I can to break it and heal so that I won't pass it on to my children when the time comes.

Jonathan, if your reading this, perhaps don't jump the gun with this one, don't put the house before the cart. You should actually experience this journey fully before you make just public and life altering decisions.

Soz for the rant, I'm off back to Gabz thread and her opurashun prep 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Imagine having such a large ego you make yourself the 'sexy irresistible character' in your own erotic novel and not your own wife.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54