SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m like so like proud like of like my like husband like I like can’t like remember like what like day like his book like is like coming like out like. Some like time like in like February like! Like if you like, like(y):oops:(y)(y)(n)(y):oops:(y):ROFLMAO:
Oh dear, intellect at its worse! Like(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 47
On Anna's IGTV, this was her "Make up routine" done in her spare bedroom.

Yikes!! Why does Anna look like she has a penis😳😂

2BB9154B-F40D-440B-AFE9-D10DED271805.jpeg
2338761D-FED6-4D4A-9657-9BECEE042EC8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
yet how many bathrooms don’t work in that place? And I cringed at what he did with those cute cabins at the bottom of the hill…he could have made mother in law suits…oh wait he hates his family
They had a self-contained annex he ripped the kitchen out of ....

On Anna's IGTV, this was her "Make up routine" done in her spare bedroom.

Yikes!! Why does Anna look like she has a penis😳😂

View attachment 665489View attachment 665490
Why is she doing her makeup there when she has her vanity in their bedroom??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People who want a hot tub
surely that wouldn’t even be pleasant. My in laws have a place in Spain and in the cooler months they turn up the pool heating to 28-30 and it feels like a bath. It’s July. It’s warm. 35 degrees is nuts .

Reactions: 19
Why is she doing her makeup there when she has her vanity in their bedroom??
She said the spare bedroom has good lighting, yes it’s weird that she doesn’t sit at her vanity because her bedroom is sunlit where her vanity is positioned, no? And it would be far more comfortable sitting on a chair applying her makeup than awkwardly sitting on the floor like she was. And giving the internet a full view of her crotch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone needing evidence to send to asa when she next wears these without appropriate tags 👍🏻
DEA20999-581D-4702-91AD-EC8367112B90.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said the spare bedroom has good lighting, yes it’s weird that she doesn’t sit at her vanity because her bedroom is sunlit where her vanity is positioned, no? And it would be far more comfortable sitting on a chair applying her makeup than awkwardly sitting on the floor like she was. And giving the internet a full view of her crotch.
They've been in that house 4 years and all of a sudden the light is better in the spare room? Sure, Anna....

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Now that Jono has remembered he is actually Giselle I wish she would do some more female friendly instastories. I don't want to see landscaping... I want to see frilly dresses, make up of a street walker and provocative dances. I mean that's what they've told e2 makes you a girl so why isn't Giselle doing the same?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Now that Jono has remembered he is actually Giselle I wish she would do some more female friendly instastories. I don't want to see landscaping... I want to see frilly dresses, make up of a street walker and provocative dances. I mean that's what they've told e2 makes you a girl so why isn't Giselle doing the same?
I'm just here for the feminine tit now basically 😂😂
The Calm App should sign Anna up for sleep stories because though IG Stories make me zzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know any hard working Mum of 4 that has time to do her hair and make up as much as Anna does!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Off topic but Anna looks soo much younger and fresher without the makeup. Wish she’d stop doing her makeup like it’s 2010 and go for something dewier and fresher.

Reactions: 31
Anal thinks she looks like Jlo so she does her makeup very dark when in reality her skin is pale. Not to mention she self-tans year-round.

Non-binary day was a few days ago. I thought he'd say something, but no he didn't and has no true love for the LBGTQ+ community. They didn't even say Happy Pride or anything. He's on his adventure to make money that's it and right now he's using the community to do so. This whole- is he or isn't he is sickening. Sure he doesn't owe anyone anything, but I think it's harmful to the community to allude to your gender identity.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Some funny quotes from Anna's rant this morning. First one, umm you deemed yourself competent to do this job when you started posting on YouTube, if you can't do any of it then maybe get a new job. Second one, witch you don't even clean your house, let alone do anything else in your mansion, I remember you cried when your cleaner had to isolate for 2 weeks for COVID reasons. And then she spends 30 stories talking about gifted dog pyjamas. It's a busy day in the SJs house
View attachment 665321View attachment 665323
Yes and all of this while her nanny has all 4 of her kids in the pool alone! She's like the nanny is only part time now bc I don't need her full-time at the moment. Ummm why did you need her fulltime while all of your kids were in school then? She's lying. There's no way all 4 of her kids are home for break and she doesn't have the nanny there everyday raising them so she can act like an annoying 10 yr old girl over dog pajamas and browse her phone.
They both claim to need the nanny so they can work yet J was further destroying the garden and Anna was on IG. Doesn't seem like work to me. They just want the kids out of their hair so they can duck about like teenagers with no kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Just had a scroll through the comments on the coming out video again and everyone is being SO honest!! It's not just us who hate the way he handled this whole book thing and bringing Eduardo into this when it is not at all his right to do so, it's everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
All of a sudden Anna wants to be in the spare room, I’m wondering if she’s moved in there to get away from jono, although I find it unlikely she’d put herself out so would have expected him to move first.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.