SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads how are we supposed to get any work done in the next hour after witnessing this 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m dying from laughter about how funny it is to me that he is so into himself and how bad this ‘writing’ is, but I’m also concerned for all the underage peeps following him who will see this…

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I’ve just had a glance through some of his followers and they all look like they’re 13 🤢🤢 what a pervert

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve never felt so uncomfortable in my life 😳 also, notice he referred to himself as a “man’s body”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I would fully have all my husbands belongings out on the pavement in bin liners after this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
He has as much sex appeal as a dirty sock.
Clearly something very wrong with him mentally . Think of all the 40 plus year old family men you know in your life.
Could you imagine Them behaving like this ?!
Really feel sorry for those poor children. Bet they don’t half get teased in school

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
1st time commenting! Been lurking on here for a while now! Used to enjoy watching their vlogs, always hated j though!! 🤢 There was something about him that annoyed me & gave me the creeps! Used to enjoy watching a & the kids and used to feel so sorry for her when she ranted & cried about trolls etc. Can’t believe I was ever fooled by her!

Anyway just wanted to say that I didn’t think that perverted pedalo j could get any worse... what the actual hell are those insta stories? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Imagine thinking anyone is longing for that overgrown toddler body 😂 look up any NFL player and see what a real man’s body looks like, Joan.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.