SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time commenting. Been reading all the threads up to the latest.

I started watching the SJs when I was probably in my late teens, thought they were a lovely family and I loved watching newborn/baby Emilia back then. Always had a bit of a hunch though, something felt off with Jonathan, especially through maybe the first 3 ish years or so following them. Couldn’t quite pinpoint what it was but just felt off. However I loved the baby and thought the “family vlogs” were the cute thing back in the day.
As time past I never really had the time nor was as interested to follow, so i stayed subscribed but never knew much about their daily lives anymore. Didn’t even know they moved to members only til recently.
I do follow them on Instagram, but as I said because I don’t follow their vlogs anymore for so many years, at first I thought to myself oh maybe they’ve explained certain things here and there that I just didn’t know about. So yea, never put much thought to them. Watched their IG stories from time to time (mostly I just fly through most of them though.. especially Anna’s because they’re boring as duck lol and she sounds too airhead), but I’ve always felt Jonathan was getting more and more weird to the point he pretty much gives me chills. Again, this was before I even discovered Tattle had these threads here. And whenever I see Eduardo posted in his stories, I kinda would mumble to myself like wtf is he saying/showing to these kids…. It’s just totally not right.
Then most recently, obviously I saw what he posted on IG about the “announcement” finally revealed (which I did also think wtf was he even hyping up weeks for during the time) and went to on read the YouTube comments - and eventually brought me here.

Anyhow, long story short after I’ve read the posts here, just confirms my hunch was always correct… and this gives me the chills even more.

What a sick man. Sick wife - because yea duck Anna too. They’re fucked up and need serious help.

Poor freaking kids man. Damn shame.

I don’t have a concluding statement, but wow I’m disgusted! I hope one day, soon enough, they get what they deserve. For fucks sakes.
Ese my language and thanks for sparing a few min to read this! Gaaaaah.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
First time commenting. Been reading all the threads up to the latest.

I started watching the SJs when I was probably in my late teens, thought they were a lovely family and I loved watching newborn/baby Emilia back then. Always had a bit of a hunch though, something felt off with Jonathan, especially through maybe the first 3 ish years or so following them. Couldn’t quite pinpoint what it was but just felt off. However I loved the baby and thought the “family vlogs” were the cute thing back in the day.
As time past I never really had the time nor was as interested to follow, so i stayed subscribed but never knew much about their daily lives anymore. Didn’t even know they moved to members only til recently.
I do follow them on Instagram, but as I said because I don’t follow their vlogs anymore for so many years, at first I thought to myself oh maybe they’ve explained certain things here and there that I just didn’t know about. So yea, never put much thought to them. Watched their IG stories from time to time (mostly I just fly through most of them though.. especially Anna’s because they’re boring as duck lol and she sounds too airhead), but I’ve always felt Jonathan was getting more and more weird to the point he pretty much gives me chills. Again, this was before I even discovered Tattle had these threads here. And whenever I see Eduardo posted in his stories, I kinda would mumble to myself like wtf is he saying/showing to these kids…. It’s just totally not right.
Then most recently, obviously I saw what he posted on IG about the “announcement” finally revealed (which I did also think wtf was he even hyping up weeks for during the time) and went to on read the YouTube comments - and eventually brought me here.

Anyhow, long story short after I’ve read the posts here, just confirms my hunch was always correct… and this gives me the chills even more.

What a sick man. Sick wife - because yea duck Anna too. They’re fucked up and need serious help.

Poor freaking kids man. Damn shame.

I don’t have a concluding statement, but wow I’m disgusted! I hope one day, soon enough, they get what they deserve. For fucks sakes.
Ese my language and thanks for sparing a few min to read this! Gaaaaah.
btw forgot to mention, im 30 now so all this tit is really really creepy once you realize what’s really going on.

Reactions: 30
Looks like they removed the best seller and other listings except for gender studies. Let me know if you guys see something different on your end.
So the category was wrong after all, and his adventure isn’t about becoming a manager in the computing world? Shame! Thought that would be riveting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I still haven't had a reply to my ASA complaint that I made in relation to him not declaring AD on his 'coming out video' ....

They have logged it officially but can take a while to come back so we shall see!

Reactions: 21
WTF have a just watched???? 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I workout 5 times a week and have a trainer who helps me.. A's workout videos have always made me laugh. Her form is so bad!
I get that she doesn't care about her image all that much but what are her fitness goals or plan? Like she worksout randomly. I dunno how she'll gain flexibility or maintain muscle, you know what I'm saying? What she does is as good as not working out at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s the newest post on J’s IG supposed to even mean.. wth 😑 he’s so messed up. Poor Eduardo.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I love it when “fandoms” collide. Caroline Calloway is a horrible person and scamme
Sounds as if that woman and Giselle have a lot in common. If G and A split, maybe these two could get together and plot another scam!

I admit when I first read Tattlers accusing Jonathan of inventing the threats to Emilia and Eduardo and saying that the card he was sent was fake and that he'd written it himself and just pretended reporting it to the police, I couldn't believe that any father could stoop so low as to do something like that himself, however much of an annoying idiot he showed himself to be in the vlogs. After everything else that has happened since then: all the exploitation of the children; the lies and deceit over the cold showers, etc., etc., and, more recently, the appalling treatment of Eduardo and now this despicable attention-seeking show and disregard for people going through actual trauma, I can fully believe that Jonathan is totally capable of doing such a thing and that Anna is totally capable of supporting and encouraging him. Surely, eventually they will be exposed for what they are.

Reactions: 19
Is this actually him on this Magnet induction meeting for employees?
Walls look the same colour but wtf?
Did they install their kitchen
Don't know if anyone already mentioned, but the girl who posted on twitter said that it's not him after all. Just a poor lookalike

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't know if anyone already mentioned, but the girl who posted on twitter said that it's not him after all. Just a poor lookalike
Thanks! I think she should be more careful posting work calls online - I wouldn’t have minded if it was that buffoon 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210714_103545.jpg
Screenshot_20210714_103635.jpg

It's okay Anna, I think we all would have the same reaction if Jono came near us, you don't have to pretend he's "cold"....🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
I've found an interesting article on Amazon book sales. Jonathan will have sold 70 copies of his book to reach #1029 in the ranking charts .....:

Amazon Sales Ranking Calculator = Print Copies Sold:
#10 = 1,000 books sold per day
#100 = 300
#250 = 200
#1,000 = 70
#2,500 = 50
#5,000 = 25
#10,000 = 10
#100,000 = 1
#150,000+ = Less than 1 book sold per day
#500,000+ = Less than 1 book sold per month

So, going on the royalty fees of 5% - 18% - Jonathan will have made 59 - 200 quid ! 🤣😂

Not exactly a 'best seller' Anna :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Makes me sick everytime I see the new projects he is starting around the house/garden. How on earth did they have the money to buy that house and all the gardening stuff they've been doing?! Can't be making that much off Members only surely.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.