SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole lead up to the adventure being a book and the adventure isn't even finished, and he doesn't know if there will be a conclusion to the adventure?
CASHGRABCASHGRAB
I mean as soon as there is a conclusion/the "adventure" finishes he has to have said "I'm this person or I'm that person" and I'm fairly certain he is going to drag it out for as long as possible cause he doesn't want to label himself, just cash in the small checks he is going to get from the book and the clickbait videos.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
When he said his sister thought he was fruity I cringed and when he said his brother said he shagged anything that moved I thought he was finally admitting he’s bi

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So that’s the missing piece of the puzzle, the reason Jonathan fell out with his dad and why he resents him so much: he must’ve cut entitled “little Jonathan” off sometime after the Internet cafe, and THAT’s where his impoverished “childhood” took place, which wasn’t actually his childhood at all but his twenties, after pissing away his chance at an education, still thinking he’s entitled to be a boyband star and too good for a real job, hence getting a formal education felt like a waste. And that’s why he had nothing to fall back on when his father stopped funding him, that’s when the going got tough and he was “poor” and finally decided to go back to uni. - And then he found Anna and her mum, who housed, clothed and fed him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
More often than not victims become perpetrators if their trauma is not addressed properly.
Sorry couldn’t ignore this one - as a psychotherapist this is untrue…most victims do not become perpetrators, yes most perpetrators have been victims of some sort of trauma but the large majority of people who have experienced abuse and childhood trauma do not go on to be abusers. It’s a tricky scapegoating narrative weaved into us, most victims will not be perpetrators whether or not they choose to resolve their trauma, many will see the effects play out in other damaging ways, eg addiction, but the abused abuser theory continues to underplay the role of the perpetrator and do a huge disservice to the large majority of victims who do not.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I just hope one day we will learn that his accounts were suspended. He needs to be out of internet for a long period of time. Until he understands exploiting his own children and fake traumas for views is not a way to earn money. It is not a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I mean as soon as there is a conclusion/the "adventure" finishes he has to have said "I'm this person or I'm that person" and I'm fairly certain he is going to drag it out for as long as possible cause he doesn't want to label himself, just cash in the small checks he is going to get from the book and the clickbait videos.
The conclusion can't be in the book if it only spans from birth (Lol!) To 13years old.
Someone suggested a few days ago that he is hoping for a trilogy... He's that vain and deluded he probably is thinking he can drag this out into 2 more bestsellers books 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The conclusion can't be in the book if it only spans from birth (Lol!) To 13years old.
Someone suggested a few days ago that he is hoping for a trilogy... He's that vain and deluded he probably is thinking he can drag this out into 2 more bestsellers books 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Game of Troll 🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So that’s the missing piece of the puzzle, the reason Jonathan fell out with his dad and why he resents him so much: he must’ve cut entitled “little Jonathan” off sometime after the Internet cafe, and THAT’s where his impoverished “childhood” took place, which wasn’t actually his childhood at all but his twenties, after pissing away his chance at an education, still thinking he’s entitled to be a boyband star and too good for a real job, hence getting a formal education felt like a waste. And that’s why he had nothing to fall back on when his father stopped funding him, that’s when the going got tough and he was “poor” and finally decided to go back to uni. - And then he found Anna and her mum, who housed, clothed and fed him.
That's why he's so obnoxious now. They did well with youtube and you could tell he rubs it in their faces.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
That's why he's so obnoxious now. They did well with youtube and you could tell he rubs it in their faces.
I remember some day someone was sagging him off on Twitter and his reply was "I think I've done well for myself". He only loves to brag to his siblings no doubt about his big house, his hot wife and his ferrari. But he isn't happy, so what do these things even mean? Nobody cares where he lives or what he drives except for him. I bet he was raging that they cut the bit out of the Stacey Dooley show where he was showing off in the Ferrari.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The failed Internet Cafe which was 2002 or maybe 2001, he lived on and off with his dad in the family home and he seemed to get on well with his dad, brother and sisters, I'm surprised he speaks quite negatively of them tbh!! In 2004 and 2005 he was still living with his dad in the family home although he did have his own job then.. The impression I got was that the parents separation and marriage throughout his childhood he thought had somehow damaged him .. I also got the impression he never wanted to work hard for money he always just wanted to get rich quick..he didn't seem to realise you had to work hard to make it in a company you couldn't just get there by turning up!!

Reactions: 41
He’s shot himself in the foot with this book and the way he’s advertised it. If he hadn’t had such a long lead up and was humble and genuine about his struggles, without all the lies and deflecting a lot more people would be interested in buying it.
By trying to make it seem more exciting he’s ruined it 🤦🏼‍♀️ If he had said from the beginning I’m working on a book then it probably would’ve been well received.

I hope once the book comes out his family speaks publicly and refutes any lies. I think they’ve been too generous and understanding for a long time, given they are also looking out for the kids, but someone eventually needs to stand up and say enough is enough.

• Heart
Screenshot_20210715_095235.jpg

No, Amazon, no!! 😂😂😂
Luckily, I know it's based on my recent activity and not some random recommendation. I read proper books and call me old fashioned, but I prefer mine written before I order them, unless it's a very well established writer with a track record.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I hope once the book comes out his family speaks publicly and refutes any lies. I think they’ve been too generous and understanding for a long time, given they are also looking out for the kids, but someone eventually needs to stand up and say enough is enough.
Exactly. If he is alleging genuine abuse......they need to exonerate themselves. He refers to an abusive childhood. I mean, jesus. That is a very, very serious thing to allege, even at a stretch.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Exactly. If he is alleging genuine abuse......they need to exonerate themselves. He refers to an abusive childhood. I mean, jesus. That is a very, very serious thing to allege, even at a stretch.
It's not just abusive, it's very abusive

Reactions: 11
I know he doesn’t have to name the abuse however after watching his draw my life which in itself is confusing time wise, he makes it seem like he was in infant school for years 😂 and of course we can’t trust a word he says , he is so adamant about his invisible friends being mother figures and loving him plus the catch in his voice when he wasn’t the baby of the family when Leah was born , instead pushed into a middle child role . It comes over that the abuse was hearing his parents arguing and things being smashed whilst he was with his siblings upstairs. Sounds like they spilt just before he left school at 16 .

She did an ask Anna on her childhood and like him can remember way before most children can 🙄 such a spoilt girl, only with attention not things. Everyone doted on her , she was always with older people which is why she’s was so mature, was mean to Emma .

Yep, I had heart burn last night 😳😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.