Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

finou

Chatty Member
There’s a video on Magnet website:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

reh0780

I’m actually surprised he does a lot of gardening remodel projects. Although who knows if he just hires people to do it and doesn’t film it

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Beans.means..

VIP Member
When did he go back to joly, sure wasnt he all over tv years ago saying he legally changed to sacconejoly and saying how hard it is for men to take the womans name. (Im trying to forget the erot🤮 icky novel)

Reactions: 2

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
I just googled schools in Reigate and their kid’s school is too easily found. Also Reigate is a small place, I’m abit amazed but not shock that they drive to school. Any excuse to flash their lease cars!
in general driving to school is easier for parents, i lived a 10 minute walk away but we found it easier to drive as it was a busy area, you also couldn’t make judgment if walking you’d either be really early or late

Pkbeenie

Alessia has been sucking her thumb for well over a year now i thought it was just a mini phase but it’s not she’s 4 and going to reception in september, it’s not good it’ll affect her teeth
Genetics play a role in the development of teeth. I sucked my thumb well into my teens. Never needed braces.

Clairer86

VIP Member
@paolo

I was just catching up on the last thread, and i missed your comment to me :)
I' am sorry for biting your head off on the Mingham thread the other week. I probably should have explained my background and my own mental health issues on that thread instead of reacting the way i did. :)