SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UGG(ultimate Girl Gang) also said in her stories this morning she had to take down the stories about the podcast for some reason, she didn't say why so I'm guessing lawyers involved as she is definitely one who calls it as she sees it - must be serious if she had to take down her stories

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Luisa/UGG have been gagged, either legally with a c&d or with threats. The SJ’s must be crapping themselves, behaviour wise, their only form of defence seems to be to attack anyone who dares to talk about what they did.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I’m confused the SJ’s & Gleam are throwing around the Lawyer card however, there are videos of then admitting the behaviour, of Emelia roleplaying it. They may have edited the vid but other people saved it! It isn’t slander or libel, so why are people particularly those like Luisa who can afford her own legal representation... bowing down so easily?

Reactions: 12
Well it certainly looks like they have lawyers on the case and any famous person that even attempts to talk about them are shut down and threatened with court. 😡

Not sure how this can even happen as they are putting their life out there for the world to see.

I think it will just be up to us mear mortals to keep this abuse out there, and to contact anyone and everyone that this vile family are working with 😔

So convenient that her eating disorder has reared its head ever since she got pulled up on her abusive parenting. Disgusting woman. Her figure is awful anyway. Yes she's skinny but zero definition, no curves at all. You can be slim and curvy in the right places but she's not.

Reactions: 10
I wish the mainstream media would pick it up or someone would talk about everyone being silenced! What the duck, whatever happened to freedom of speech? UGG for instance didn't even do anything that anyone should be able to censor

Reactions: 16
I wish the mainstream media would pick it up or someone would talk about everyone being silenced! What the duck, whatever happened to freedom of speech? UGG for instance didn't even do anything that anyone should be able to censor
Maybe Luisa got threatened and had to ask UGG to take down her stories

Reactions: 4
It's very scary that the Untouchables can shut up everybody.

And... eek... 10.52 ish to 11.09... please tell me this is not a bruise on sweet Alessia's back?! I hope it's just dirt because it's not in a spot where you can easily get a bruise from bumping into something as a toddler 🧐

Reactions: 1
It's very scary that the Untouchables can shut up everybody.

And... eek... 10.52 ish to 11.09... please tell me this is not a bruise on sweet Alessia's back?! I hope it's just dirt because it's not in a spot where you can easily get a bruise from bumping into something as a toddler 🧐

Looks like an old bruise when he become light green/yellow.
Or just something.I don’t see dirt though.
(God, the bikini is awful for a tiny girl like her)

@Somerville12 thank you very much for the explanation 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
My (ridiculously) independent 2 year old just hopped off the loo without letting me know that she’d been, and made a bit of a mess. So I showered her in lovely warm water, gave her a kiss and a cuddle and told her that she must make sure she tells me next time.

The thought of showering her in cold water as punishment is something that wouldn’t even enter my head. This isn’t the first time this has happened and yes it’s a bit of a faff but it is so far away from a ‘punishable’ offence... and even if it was... a cold shower?! bleeping hell. It’s just so abusive.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
It’s a sad thing to say out loud but besides the NSPCC investigating, nothing can /will be done.
Money and influence buy anything.

I am not surprised when I think about it, but I had hope because of the footage,I mean they admitted themselves giving cold showers.But I was wrong.

• Sad
It’s a sad thing to say out loud but besides the NSPCC investigating, nothing can /will be done.
Money and influence buy anything.

I am not surprised when I think about it, but I had hope because of the footage,I mean they admitted themselves giving cold showers.But I was wrong.
It's Early days. Give it time.
They want us all to forget about it and stop talking about it. 😉
If they've nothing to hide they wouldn't be silencing people.
IMG_20190827_112522.jpg

• Heart
My fussy eater has put a post on her Instagram story and I think it could be about sacconejolys

Reactions: 11
Yes, but the fact that the presenter follows them and calls them her surrogate family is very weird. She falls into that demographic I mentioned earlier - Older women. The BBC should take it down. See jo Good’s middle aged minx blog post where she mentions them three weeks ago. This is separate to the Dogs and the City podcast. The SJs appeared to be getting up to plenty of weird stuff before the admitted cold shower incident though didn’t they? Cold showers going back before that, scaring their children, not strapping them in safely to car seats etc.
If she had given one of the dogs a cold shower she would have maybe had something to say , but it’s only a 2 yr old child so no bother, we have a terrible attitude in the western world to children almost normal to some to call the names and , ridicule and humiliate , some children do behave like spoilt brats but whose fault is that ? If you want well behaved and grateful children stop buying them every fad to impress your peers stop treating them to days out and nice treats if their behaviour is awful why are you rewarding bad attitudes ? I see this all the time and then the parents are complaining because their bairns are ungrateful and selfish !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.