SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any possibility that people are being silenced because the authorities are investigating? I really hope this is the case but in this fucked up world, money talks so I really wouldn't be surprised if it is their lawyers and nothing is done to protect those kids. They'll get away with it.

Reactions: 25
This damage control is not going well if anything it makes it look worse because they appear to be gagging everyone who tries to speak out or comment on the vlog. Their reputation has been damaged and I bet everyone in the 'industry' is talking about them.

Reactions: 7
We don’t know the authorities aren’t investigating. Nor should we 🤷‍♀️
But why the silence though. If this many people are concerned then surely they have to make a statement of some sort to aknollage the cause for concern?

Reactions: 7
I personally just think the podcast was removed because Anna (cohost) and the SJ’s share the same PR company. It was a conflict of interest. I dont think there’s much more to it truth be told.

Reactions: 11
Is there any possibility that people are being silenced because the authorities are investigating? I really hope this is the case but in this fucked up world, money talks so I really wouldn't be surprised if it is their lawyers and nothing is done to protect those kids. They'll get away with it.
🙏🙏🙏 so hope it’s the former

Reactions: 1
Yes,you must be right

View attachment 35880

I wished you saw when he flipped Emilia in the trampoline when she was really younger.
Yes think your right about my fussy eater and she wants to open up a discussion about children on social media, must say for once something to do with the Sjs hasn't died down, discussion though restricted is ongoing hope the tide is turning 🤞

Reactions: 3
Anyone follow 'just_chill_mama' on insta? She also shared the story from LL podcast yesterday and now taken it down but she's just uploaded to her IG basically saying she was silenced. Can't believe they're getting away with this. These people didn't even share any content from them but just aired their views. They must be paying a lot for people to be silenced!
Just watched this. Who are ‘the powers that be’ this is so sinister

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Dad of the Year! I’m still at a loss as to who decided this bell end was worthy of that accolade
Jonathan decided he was worthy of it, likely paid the company to give him the award and said "I can get you lots of free promotion through my viewers if you guarantee the award is mine". (was this the first year the company did the "award"?) If I were that furnishing company I'd be regretting that choice now.

• Angry
  • Heart
Jonathan decided he was worthy of it, likely paid the company to give him the award and said "I can get you lots of free promotion through my viewers if you guarantee the award is mine". (was this the first year the company did the "award"?) If I were that furnishing company I'd be regretting that choice now.
That company should be contacted now. Who are they?

Reactions: 5
Cosatto, the CAR SEAT company, still have him up as Dad of the Month from 2014. A car seat company.

• Angry
I made it halfway through the “I’ve just finished my workout” insta chats but god I cannot be arsed with these idiots.

I don’t gossip about people/I keep in my own lane/I just want to provide others with nice content/I’m a nice person.

Stick to miserable food uploads Anna, the pity party is old and boring 😐
The reasons you’re being called out, they’re valid reasons!!
Ignore it, try and make it go away or bury it, but don’t push the “nasty trolls bullying” narrative again.
It’s not bullying.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.