SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have spent the last two/three days reading all the threads concerning this family, and I am appalled. I used to watch them, and it’s amazing how little comments slip by here and there... you can see how the fans are sucked in, as they present the happy go lucky family, everything is grand etc. but after reading on here they sound very sinister... Jonathan definitely has something wrong with him, his behaviour is erratic, he tries too hard... Anna seems like a robot, always thought their marriage was odd... I’m still trying to formulate what I’m thinking. Clearly, the shower thing is a form of abuse - anyone in their right mind knows that it is wrong. Watching him feed the yoghurt to Emilia made my skin crawl... I believe there is so much going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about and I’m sure there’s a lot of red flags in every vlog they have, and now with this silencing/gagging situation it just feels very very scary, but it seems to be making waves, and hopefully is being investigated. I’m not that good with technology so I’m not sure how to document it to the appropriate channels... but as people have said on here, because they are ‘influencers’ and have the money to deal with it, I fear that it will become lost and they will get away with it sadly. Yet if it were just a normal Joe Bloggs family down the street, they’d be reprimanded straight away! Makes my blood boil, the injustices of this world, but that’s another story... in my opinion, abuse or no abuse, these kids WILL have MH issues in years to come, having every moment of their life on camera examined, the diet they have, and when they come to watch the vlogs back I can only imagine how they will feel at this form of parenting... -I myself am not a parent, and obviously those that have kids have to find ways to teach their kids wrong and right and how they may choose to discipline them or not - have to say that anyone watching the one from two years ago when Emilia was playing with her dolls and how she punished them when they were naughty, must have had alarm bells ringing and can only imagine how Emilia might feel when she’s older seeing that back. Of course, this is speculation on how she might react - I don’t know. I’m sorry if this post hasn’t made much sense, but the revelations have been shocking! And I hope this gets resolved and the kids are no longer subjected to this abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That is shocking!! I don't believe any of my children have ever said the term 'cold shower', no such thing exists in their lives!! It's not an appropriate form of discipline. At least with a spank it's over and done with and although much debate and disagreement over it, it's not a long enduring punishment of a cold shower, and the majority of us grew up with that form of discipline unharmed.

Reactions: 8
does someone want to set up the new thread? 🙂
Are we sticking with Saccone Joly #5 !?

Reactions: 1
I have spent the last two/three days reading all the threads concerning this family, and I am appalled. I used to watch them, and it’s amazing how little comments slip by here and there... you can see how the fans are sucked in, as they present the happy go lucky family, everything is grand etc. but after reading on here they sound very sinister... Jonathan definitely has something wrong with him, his behaviour is erratic, he tries too hard... Anna seems like a robot, always thought their marriage was odd... I’m still trying to formulate what I’m thinking. Clearly, the shower thing is a form of abuse - anyone in their right mind knows that it is wrong. Watching him feed the yoghurt to Emilia made my skin crawl... I believe there is so much going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about and I’m sure there’s a lot of red flags in every vlog they have, and now with this silencing/gagging situation it just feels very very scary, but it seems to be making waves, and hopefully is being investigated. I’m not that good with technology so I’m not sure how to document it to the appropriate channels... but as people have said on here, because they are ‘influencers’ and have the money to deal with it, I fear that it will become lost and they will get away with it sadly. Yet if it were just a normal Joe Bloggs family down the street, they’d be reprimanded straight away! Makes my blood boil, the injustices of this world, but that’s another story... in my opinion, abuse or no abuse, these kids WILL have MH issues in years to come, having every moment of their life on camera examined, the diet they have, and when they come to watch the vlogs back I can only imagine how they will feel at this form of parenting... -I myself am not a parent, and obviously those that have kids have to find ways to teach their kids wrong and right and how they may choose to discipline them or not - have to say that anyone watching the one from two years ago when Emilia was playing with her dolls and how she punished them when they were naughty, must have had alarm bells ringing and can only imagine how Emilia might feel when she’s older seeing that back. Of course, this is speculation on how she might react - I don’t know. I’m sorry if this post hasn’t made much sense, but the revelations have been shocking! And I hope this gets resolved and the kids are no longer subjected to this abuse.

I hope they all Google their names when they are adults and bring up threads on here and the other websites which talks about their sick in the head parents and i hope they have nothing to do with them ever again

Reactions: 12
Tried it on my laptop and it works but its the edited version with the new title.
Yes, same when I share the podcast by email.

I have the unedited one on my iPhone so I need to upload it to my laptop (maybe with iTunes?) and put it on the Dropbox account (I will do that and download all the documents when I’m done with the cleaning, children and baking 😫).

Reactions: 5
As if Katie Hopkins would care about 2 yr olds not sure she is that fussed with her own kids dreadful woman with as much empathy and compassion as dog tit
I was meaning about how everyone is silenced concerning this family, more than the actual shower.

Love her or dislike her she isn't afraid to say what most people think but are afraid to say!

I happen to like her ☺

Reactions: 5
That is shocking!! I don't believe any of my children have ever said the term 'cold shower', no such thing exists in their lives!! It's not an appropriate form of discipline. At least with a spank it's over and done with and although much debate and disagreement over it, it's not a long enduring punishment of a cold shower, and the majority of us grew up with that form of discipline unharmed.
Urm - no, sorry. Spanking is never ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.