SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice BellePR didn't choose to use the photo with Alessia's unders showing. Too bad they didn't think it was a good idea to suggest to Jonathan to take it down.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you! I didn't think that was an Irish thing as I had never heard it before, but I figured I would ask those that would know for sure! :)

What do you mean it explains a lot, in regards to Louise Pentland, sorry I don't follow.
It explains a lot why Louise Pentland is being silent regarding the situation ( she is a NSPCC ambassador).

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
One of my kids couldn't speak until he was 4 but he was the youngest to potty train and just did it himself age around 2 (think he was copying his sibling). He then never had accidents, never wet the bed yet my other kids who also potty trained around 2.5 had great speech but struggled to train and had lots of accidents and wet the bed after they were out of nappies at night age 4-5. Every child is different. My son who couldn't speak could understand everthing said to him so if you said 'do you need a wee'? He would go and sit on the potty. Not sure what speech has to do with it as I've noticed Alissa has excellent speech for her age?
My daughter has ASD and had severe speech delay when she was a toddler. She too couldn’t talk until she was 4 yet she was toilet trained well before my eldest who was normal in her development.

Reactions: 3
Oh FFS bellePR also represent Michelle Effing Mone. Talk about the devils work. Someone call Stacy Dooley back she needs to make a show about this utter underhand unregulated censoring .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like joliar won't be getting his yearly shag on their anniversary, he won’t accept responsibility publicly but within their relationship has taken the fall for both of them with his closing feel sorry for him chat.

I’m so hoping I’m just being an over worrier but I hope they don’t blame alessia for all of this and ill treat her even more 😳😥

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Looks like joliar won't be getting his yearly shag on their anniversary, he won’t accept responsibility publicly but within their relationship has taken the fall for both of them with his closing feel sorry for him chat.

I’m so hoping I’m just being an over worrier but I hope they don’t blame alessia for all of this and I’ll treat her even more 😳😥
When I read what you wrote, it instantly reminded her face when she was in the garden car (I really don’t know how you call it) because you could see fear in her face and that face is still haunting me when I think about it.

When my boys were younger, I was a quite severe mother, i.e not lax.(without abuse obviously nor punishement).
I wanted my children to be well-behaved, polite etc...
(I write using verbs in past form because it was when they were toddlers obviously).
But never in my life I’ve seen fear in their eyes when I told them not to do this or that, or if I wasn’t happy with them for or that, like I saw in Alessia.

So I hope too that they will not treat her even more but I like to think that they are going to be more careful during the coming days/months.

Last edited:
Are lip fillers new to Anna’s face? Also, shiny botoxed forehead and she’s only 31..

• Sad
Reactions: 4

I’m so hoping I’m just being an over worrier but I hope they don’t blame alessia for all of this and I’ll treat her even more [emoji15][emoji26]
That’s exactly what they will do [emoji3525]. Their train of thought will be if Alessia wasn’t such a ‘problem’ ‘hard baby’ like she has always been, none of this would have happened. ‘Messy Lessie’ as they say. Not a shocker that Jonathan is the public scapegoat here.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So yet more and more stupid Insta s of their two fair haired/ ginger very pale younger two with no sun hats on or covered torsos... In the heatwave... You should almost be able to see the baby/ children factor30 or 50 on them.. It's so thick and white... For a purpose... And get idiot sheep going on about what great role model parents they are. Give me strength😡😡. I have only flicked through his Insta story pics can't watch them as vids. Bloody IDIOTS. Even the older two should be protected they not in bloody Scotland but the hottest part of the country.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
They even changed the title of the podcast.

9802C42E-DD4B-496D-8CF4-452BA2A43530.jpeg

To
61017A39-B83B-44B2-B04A-8FDA99D3F2B0.jpeg

On another note
59D4EF2B-E38D-4A3A-B267-1928C6B879EC.jpeg

People won’t forget what they heard from your mouth Anna.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I think it’s one of 3 things

- They do use cold showers as punishment and are amoral in their thinking (doubt it because in most other respects the kids look healthy and happy)

- They use cold showers as punishment without understanding / considering this is abuse (most plausible in my opinion would anyone really admit to child abuse knowingly to thousands of people?)

- They use lukewarm showers as punishment (doubt it having watched Anna’s commenting on how she personally couldn’t administer the punishment, even still a level of psychological trauma for the child)

Any way you cut it the poor girl is being punished for a behaviour which is completely normal.

They needed to learn a more appropriate method of toilet training their daughter and accept and discuss that they were wrong. Their children don’t appear to be in a state of needing removal from the family (although the effects of constant internet exposure are questionable, and no one really can know what goes on just by watching a vlog) but a decent social worker would unpick which issue it is and work with them to rectify it.

I fear that the criticism is only being viewed as hate and trolling when it is actually rooted in concern for their child, as well as concern for the children of fans who may now think it’s an appropriate for of discipline - scary when you read some of the supportive comment.

That’s my conclusion anyway, will continue following this thread during the night feeds I'm sure

Reactions: 14
I think it’s one of 3 things

- They do use cold showers as punishment and are amoral in their thinking (doubt it because in most other respects the kids look healthy and happy)

- They use cold showers as punishment without understanding / considering this is abuse (most plausible in my opinion would anyone really admit to child abuse knowingly to thousands of people?)

- They use lukewarm showers as punishment (doubt it having watched Anna’s commenting on how she personally couldn’t administer the punishment, even still a level of psychological trauma for the child)

Any way you cut it the poor girl is being punished for a behaviour which is completely normal.

They needed to learn a more appropriate method of toilet training their daughter and accept and discuss that they were wrong. Their children don’t appear to be in a state of needing removal from the family (although the effects of constant internet exposure are questionable, and no one really can know what goes on just by watching a vlog) but a decent social worker would unpick which issue it is and work with them to rectify it.

I fear that the criticism is only being viewed as hate and trolling when it is actually rooted in concern for their child, as well as concern for the children of fans who may now think it’s an appropriate for of discipline - scary when you read some of the supportive comment.

That’s my conclusion anyway, will continue following this thread during the night feeds I'm sure
I totally agree with you.
And I think number 2 is the right one (sorry I don’t know how to articulate that 😔).

But there is the video of Emilia with her doll and Erika asking to Anna if it is warm shower or bath that may prove that they may use cold showers as punishment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is true for a typical, empathic person. A narcissist often sees their children more as possessions with which they can do as they please. If the child is causing the narcissist discomfort, they will fix the problem with whatever means necessary to manipulate the child to do as the narcissist pleases. This seems normal and rational to them.

They have put their children in potential danger in misused car seats for years, filmed it and uploaded it time and time again. Jonathan laughed during an interview when someone asked about the car seat issue. He said they do use them correctly, it's the children who cause the car seats to be incorrect because they move around. It's always someone else who is at fault.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Jonathan laughed during an interview when someone asked about the car seat issue. He said they do use them correctly, it's the children who cause the car seats to be incorrect because they move around. It's always someone else who is at fault.
😂😂😂 really?
He really said that ?!
If you tighten properly the car seatbelts, they wouldn’t even be able to move 🤦🏻‍♀️
What’s the point then ?
Every children “move around” in the car generally speaking.

Reactions: 11
Loads of pissed off angry comments under this vile " crotch munching" on what's supposed to be family photo ( what supposED mummy/family vloggger/ influencer refers to this part of her anatomy in the first place , let alone with this vile phrase???😡 just not normal, right or acceptable when you are milking it enough as FAMILY bloggers to post this description. Right off to email this to the exec producer of Stacey Dooley Sleeps over. Sick of seeing the ads for this today with them in it.I

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thank you for giving me the link 😘
You’re right omG, I rolled my eyes so much 🙄 when he was speaking.
And this Jane adding “oh When i was a child would stand up in my car bla-bla-bla” 🤦🏻‍♀️
But you could notice that he was very uncomfortable....

Loads of pissed off angry comments under this vile " crotch munching" on what's supposed to be family photo ( what supposED mummy/family vloggger/ influencer refers to this part of her anatomy in the first place , let alone with this vile phrase???😡 just not normal, right or acceptable when you are milking it enough as FAMILY bloggers to post this description. Right off to email this to the exec producer of Stacey Dooley Sleeps over. Sick of seeing the ads for this today with them in it.I
Can you please explain me what “crotch munching shorts” means?
I know what crotch is though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well well well comments in the formerly named “my 2 yo has a problem” cold shower video are disabled (only this video).

They are erasing anything and everything in relation to the cold shower as if it didn’t exist in the first place.
Censorship on point.Good job 👌🏻
You are disgusting human beings.
I give up.

3F9B2811-97DB-4779-A4DF-79E51FFAD513.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.