SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 've just had a n email from Emma Morgan Executive Producer of Stacey Dooley Sleeps over saying my concerns have been noted, so she knows about cold showergate and thetruthaboutvloggers article about Jonathon sacoonnejoly. It was forwarded to her by Staceys agents who I emailed. I also told them this is just the kind of thing Stacey should be investigsting

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
I 've just had a n email from Emma Morgan Executive Producer of Stacey Dooley Sleeps over saying my concerns have been noted, so she knows about cold showergate and thetruthaboutvloggers article about Jonathon sacoonnejoly. It was forwarded to her by Staceys agents who I emailed. I also told them this is just the kind of thing Stacey should be investigsting
Amazing well done, fingers crossed this isn’t going to get brushed under the carpet

Reactions: 24
I could kiss you! ❤

Reactions: 23
She s actually the creative director of Firecracker films who made the series and she exec produce d it! Fingers cross it's being taken seriously for her to reply to me.

Reactions: 16
I believe that the only consequence they will care about is if it hits them financially i.e. they lose ad revenue, I think that any company that uses them for advertising purposes, paid partnerships or gifted items should be contacted via their social media (so their reply is public) & questioned as to why they would use a couple who use cruel punishments against a toddler, this approach has effectively ended the profit end of Mrs. Meldrums online career

Reactions: 24

19.45 onwards - this has probably been discussed before, but seriously 😤
OMG! This guy is a complete nutter, what a weirdo, he needs some professional help, he gives me the creeps.
Made millions and cant even read the word Camembert!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hello, I'm quite new to tattle and never posted before - just liked everyone's posts :) -, but this makes me so angry...

I wonder if the plan to make bank off of their kids manifested (or was reinforced) when Mr. ItsJudysLife told him
(while they visited them in Ireland) "Kids are Youtube gold"
It seems to me, as soon as the husbands of youtubers get wind of that there is money in it, they kind of usurp
the channel, quit their jobs and ruin everything.

Oh, and about everybody just being jealous, ... No? What is there to be jealous of?
Two physically intact adults who have no qualm to produce as many kids as possible to exploit in every way,
because neither dad or mom can hold the simpest of real life jobs, thus being unable to provide for themselves?
Truely enviable. Not. Just shameful.

I'm sorry, this is longer than I thought :confused:

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I've just rewatched this, and maybe I misheard, but at around 40 seconds in after the dad says that she's been in a cold shower, does the other kid (sorry don't know names) say: "Oh, like last night?"

If so, how frequently is this going on in that household??!!
Yes you’re correct he does :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 10
It's kinda hard to say who is worse, A or J. He's creepy but she's so vapid and seems to be in charge of him so...

Reactions: 7
Jesus bleeping christ...this is just 5/6 years ago....why did no-one flag up this crap then?
I remember that there people spoke up about it in the comments etc
Honestly, what do you expect to be done?
It is a bad-taste joke and nothing else for them.
Just deleting a picture showing Alessia’s modesty failed to be removed, so I don’t think YouTube or anything/anyone else can do something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Jesus bleeping christ...this is just 5/6 years ago....why did no-one flag up this crap then?
That’s why I thought it must have been discussed already, it’s the creepiest thing 🤮 What other things are they doing/saying off camera as it’s clear they’ve been taught how to be a bit more PC (unless, of course it’s broadcasting giving your kids cold showers. That obviously wasn’t covered in their media training)

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.