Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somerville12

VIP Member
I 've just had a n email from Emma Morgan Executive Producer of Stacey Dooley Sleeps over saying my concerns have been noted, so she knows about cold showergate and thetruthaboutvloggers article about Jonathon sacoonnejoly. It was forwarded to her by Staceys agents who I emailed. I also told them this is just the kind of thing Stacey should be investigsting

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

Helen

Administrator
It's worrying the kinds of messages sent to the tattle inbox from children :( :

Hey I’m writing to u about a page on your website about the Sacconejolys well u need to get it close down as it’s class of harassment Anna and Jonathan have done nothing wrong they are amazing parents to their kids if u wont do nothing about it I will get the police

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Kelly_wex

Maybe if she took a cold shower she would get rid of her eating disorder 🤷‍♀️ That’s how it works.... right?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
It is potty training 101 that you do not punish the child. Even when you’re toilet training dogs you do not punish them. You get to them before they cause the mess. You clear it up and ignore the behaviour. You praise when they use the toilet.

They’re such bloody morons. It’s not the last resort to use a punishment. Change her bloody nappy before she gets to it in the first place.

Young children need an immediate response to a behaviour. The only thing this punishment teaches her is that her father is unpredictable and cruel.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Do you know the one Gleam crew I’m the most angry at for not speaking out ( I’m furious with them all mind) is Louise Pentland! She did a vlog once talking about the abuse she suffered at the hands of her step mother, she said if you ever suspect something isnt right speak out about it, because as a little girl, I wished someone had spoken out for me!!! Well Louise we are trying but she has a huge platform! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 39

Jessica12xx

It's reached The Sun.
I think the story about a police man checking her at 7 weeks is bullshit. I work as a children’s nurse and if there was a suspicion of any abuse the child under goes a full medical and a skeletal survey. The only person who would arrange that is a paediatrician. A police officer wouldn’t be medically trained to do that 🙄 also they wouldn’t just rock up at the house and do it, it would be in a hospital

Reactions: 38

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
I've been following this post for a while and it always brings me back to, when I was working with dementia patients, they often grabbed at what was in their pad,making a mess, now would the people who agree with this "parenting technique" think this as the same way to treat someone with dementia.. Would anyone feel OK for a nurse to give a dementia patient a cold shower? The nurse would be sacked! There's just no reasoning or excuse for it at all. It's abuse

• Sad
Reactions: 38

diygirl40

VIP Member
I'm thinking of putting all the evidence I have recorded on my phone (the unedited version) onto a CD and posting it to nspc, children's services etc etc.

No social media threats of legal action etc. Straight to the authorities

Is that too much?

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Fizmozoo

Fair play to Anna and Luisa for discussing it.
The fact Luisa met them in RL and she even said Anna's not very hands on 😂
(And the hidden Nanny)
J can try all he wants to win over their little teeny bopper minions with sob stories and carefully selected words to deflect from the damage he SAID and DID, but the video evidence is there. The actions and words have been done , you can't deny it.
People heard and saw what you both did to your poor defenceless 2 year old for not conforming to your ideal potty training schedule.
You put her into a COLD shower, not once ,but at least twice ( as Eduardo was heard saying in your own video that you forgot to edit out)
You then edited the original video to hide the fact that you did it. Gave your minions a sob story the next day saying it was only lukewarm water. Went into full blown damage control. Then went around trying to slap legal action against anyone who dared speak up for your daughter!
No Jonathan and Anna, it doesn't work like that. You have to accept responsibility for your own actions and wrong doings. You can't pass the blame onto make believe trolls, they didn't do it, you both did. So stop with the poor me drivel and own up to your actions. Stop thinking you're fooling us adults who show more concern for your kids than you do.
I genuinely hope a new rule is passed soon to stop this cruelty. You have to be over 13 years to have a YouTube channel, yet children are born into it and aren't protected. They are slaves to their selfish parents.
A camera stuck in their faces from the moment they wake, and no privacy at all.
So Jonathan, no you didn't only say silly / stupid things, you DID them. We saw them, we heard them, and we won't forget them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Carrotcake

Omg i Am disgusted
He is using a clickbait with the actual “rumor” being true.
He maybe creepy but he is viciously smart.
He is deranged. Why would you want to profit from an allegation of child abuse? Absolutely incomprehensible.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Mustard

VIP Member
No!!
You have an eating disorder Anna, that’s crystal clear, it’s a disorder.
It is NOT A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD.
You don’t fuck up and wave it in everyone’s face, mental illness doesn’t work that way you awful awful woman.
Your eating disorder is not the issue you’ve been facing the last week and a half, you’re awful parenting is.
Grow the hell up an own your shit.....
Oh you won’t read this you went to bed 7 hours ago.
Raaant... sorry 🤣

View attachment 35785
Prefer to keep private? that’s arrogant coming from a person who exploits and abuses her children.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

MadHat

I’m so pleased to have received a lovely message from Scamp and Dude after I sent them a DM. I do believe they are taking the matter seriously and are going to address it, whether that be directly with the Saccones or their management I’m not sure.

I just hope other brands associated with them take the matter seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

MayBee

Hello, I'm quite new to tattle and never posted before - just liked everyone's posts :) -, but this makes me so angry...

I wonder if the plan to make bank off of their kids manifested (or was reinforced) when Mr. ItsJudysLife told him
(while they visited them in Ireland) "Kids are Youtube gold"
It seems to me, as soon as the husbands of youtubers get wind of that there is money in it, they kind of usurp
the channel, quit their jobs and ruin everything.

Oh, and about everybody just being jealous, ... No? What is there to be jealous of?
Two physically intact adults who have no qualm to produce as many kids as possible to exploit in every way,
because neither dad or mom can hold the simpest of real life jobs, thus being unable to provide for themselves?
Truely enviable. Not. Just shameful.

I'm sorry, this is longer than I thought :confused:

• Sick

Pinchme

VIP Member
Wow, I've been blocked by Platter London as they obviously don't like any negitive comments on the Saccone post. I was only asking as to why they felt it OK to give a ton of food to parents who abuse their kids with cold showers, and why so much food for a 1yr Olds party?

Guess they don't like to hear the truth.

God this instagram is a funny old thing, "no negative comments allowed"
As long as all the brainwashed followers lick their arses, that's all they want to hear.

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The amount of cameras they had to follow A down the stairs when they knew she would leave her bed.
Yet they couldn’t monitor her on a camera during her naps last week? 🤔
knowing she was having some issues with her nappy? 😐

He’s hoping that her new bed will “mature her”
She’s a 2 year old baby you absolute idiot not a type of cheese!!!

• Angry
My (ridiculously) independent 2 year old just hopped off the loo without letting me know that she’d been, and made a bit of a mess. So I showered her in lovely warm water, gave her a kiss and a cuddle and told her that she must make sure she tells me next time.

The thought of showering her in cold water as punishment is something that wouldn’t even enter my head. This isn’t the first time this has happened and yes it’s a bit of a faff but it is so far away from a ‘punishable’ offence... and even if it was... a cold shower?! Fucking hell. It’s just so abusive.

• Sad
Reactions: 30