SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLEASE keep passing on... Just to keep high profile.... If it gets to a thousand feels like significant number and increase since I first sent the link to the Stacey Dooley Sleepsover exec producer... I would like to email the update and some Insta screen shots shots inappropriate e.g. Crotch munching shorts
Had anyone else got the blog where Emelia plays with her dolls saying they 'll get a cold shower if naughty. Desp want to stop it facing from media profile. Sick of the Dooley Sleeps over ads all evening.

Fatima... Look under the Instagram she says it's a crotch munching shot!!!! Her words precisely!!

Fatima so I guess that vile phrase means the shorts crotch so tight it's like a mouth or monster giving her oral sex! How lovely to use when she calls herself and fam, family influencers, who makes their only money from these platforms/ grids😠 I have just remembered how amazingly multilingual you are so any words \phrases you don't understand please shout out lovely!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It is a helpful suggestion though, it tells them to not bother wasting time strapping him up in his car seat if you're not going to even try and make the straps the slightest bit tight. We all know those kids are their biggest inconvenience.
I can't believe he blames the kids moving around for the straps not being tight, Andrea barely moves and his straps could be tight enough on Eduardo!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
To me, Crotch munching shorts is a very crude description of shorts that are tight, short and uncomfortable. It means they are rubbing
your crotch, and that you would be pulling them down constantly. It’s a very odd description to use in a *family* account as it can be referenced to oral sex as mentioned by Somerville12. It’s a very unsalubrious expression. It’s as if *they* can’t help themselves with their crassness.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It is a helpful suggestion though, it tells them to not bother wasting time strapping him up in his car seat if you're not going to even try and make the straps the slightest bit tight. We all know those kids are their biggest inconvenience.
I can't believe he blames the kids moving around for the straps not being tight, Andrea barely moves and his straps could be tight enough on Eduardo!
I think he still shouldn't be front facing..definitely a wrong car seat choice.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I think he still shouldn't be front facing..definitely a wrong car seat choice.
Agreed. I hate seeing that. Why are people so desperate to move their child onto the next stage all the time? I read something (sorry I can’t source, I can’t remember) that said rear facing is up to 5x safer than forward facing. Just because they’ve reached the height requirement for the next seat up, doesn’t mean they HAVE TO go into the next seat up. It’s not just these two who are guilty of that though, not by a long stretch.

Anyway, this has all gone a bit Mumsnet - sorry!

• Haha
It's just so shocking they can keep doing this. I have to say for me the worse part is that they would make a child feel vulnerable by making her naked. It's like stripping your child and then putting them on the naughty step. Just awful, awful. I hope now it's gone to people with a bit of money they fight them over it.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The censorship may be about evidence gathering (as in when suspects can't be named?) Ever hopeful!
Unfortunately I think it’s more about a network of media/PR/business people with a vested interest in sweeping it under the rug or obliging those who want it sweeping under the rug.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So this is quiet scary when we look at the facts.

This is child abuse, 99.9 percent agree on this fact. Yet there agent, nation news and social services etc are failing to safe guard, instead just cover this up.
As organised mum quiet rightly stated, that now people have been exposed to this idea, a very small minority, of also silly people may take to this idea and do themselves as it’s what they have seen being done! They are influencing people, that is there job, so you mess up, you publicly admit it and own your stuff!

I’m disgusted that no authority has taken this on!

• Angry
So this is quiet scary when we look at the facts.

This is child abuse, 99.9 percent agree on this fact. Yet there agent, nation news and social services etc are failing to safe guard, instead just cover this up.
As organised mum quiet rightly stated, that now people have been exposed to this idea, a very small minority, of also silly people may take to this idea and do themselves as it’s what they have seen being done! They are influencing people, that is there job, so you mess up, you publicly admit it and own your stuff!

I’m disgusted that no authority has taken this on!
Seems like they want to pick and choose where their “influencing” comes in.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think the best way to make an impact is to contact any companies we find out they are associated with and make sure they know the backstories of the people they are associating with (I.e. cold showers as a form of discipline, the complete silencing of anyone who tries to speak up).

No not TROLLING Jonathan, just purely making them aware. Then they can obviously make their own decision whether they want to proceed or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG, why aren't the authorities stepping in to investigate? They need to be sent the evidence, something truly horrific is going. The censorship is vile, I wish they would've read a transcript of the Video on the podcast cause then nobody could shut it down for copyright or anything. That being said, I don't even think copyright necessarily applies, as the podcast is informative/commentary and should fall under the fair use rules, whatever they are called.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
One of my favourite accounts (Ultimate GG)with a good following mentioned the shower thing last night & how disgusted she is . She's had to remove it..
She doesn't give a duck but for some reason it's gone . Did anyone listen to the podcast with louizza Z talking about it ? ( She had a swipe up to listen)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Just catching up, I'd love to know what is making the Sjs so untouchable, I mean from reading on here there are other far successful accounts, anytime they do an ad its poorly done. Cant believe the censorship on this, again if this was any other person or account there would be something done, something is seriously wrong here.

I knew they would have pull another sympathy card and of course they are pulling out the Ed card to deflect again, amount of people that are calling A goals is amazing, as someone above said what exactly makes her goals? I'd love to ask people to list out what makes you think Anna is goals, bet you answers would be, she's amazing, she has 4 kids I can't think of anything else 😂

• Angry
Luisa is doing a q&a on her insta stories so I asked her if she will or is allowed to address the podcast changing.....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've commented on the Ed pic and gi's comment - the number of minions defending Anna is ridiculous. Can't believe people are so unquestioning - totally mindless

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh A, nobody cares about your body, we mostly care about how you treat your children.
To say she's stronger than her ED is complete BS, too. To go from free-from everything to McD and Krispy Kreme and back again is the epitome of binge eating still.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.