SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't understand how EVERYONE is being gagged over this! What the duck?! How can all these people be censored? So much of it was just social commentary... who is protecting these sweet babies that made them millionaires when everyone who speaks out is silenced?!
I seriously hope they are being investigated! God knows no one would watch A being a sweaty mess and J cruising round his garden if they didn't have those kids!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I made it halfway through the “I’ve just finished my workout” insta chats but god I cannot be arsed with these idiots.

I don’t gossip about people/I keep in my own lane/I just want to provide others with nice content/I’m a nice person.

Stick to miserable food uploads Anna, the pity party is old and boring 😐
The reasons you’re being called out, they’re valid reasons!!
Ignore it, try and make it go away or bury it, but don’t push the “nasty trolls bullying” narrative again.
It’s not bullying.
And what content? She's not curating original content that's for sure, ootds sure she has to dress everyday and she uses stuff that's most likely gifted, get the kids in for the money making job done , wiaw is same every week, I get no inspiration from this(and not because of who she is) and I would be one who takes inspiration from accounts on ig for different meal ideas. Same tit different day

Reactions: 12
But why the silence though. If this many people are concerned then surely they have to make a statement of some sort to aknollage the cause for concern?
I 100% agree with you here. If they had released a statement saying they apologised, and now realised it was wrong and partnered up with the NSPCC this would have long blown over. No parent is perfect, personally I believe this “punishment” must have happened to one of them as a child and that’s why they don’t understand it’s wrong. I’m not apologising for their behaviour but everything is cyclical, and we only learn from our up bringing.

The silencing, and damage control is really concerning.

Reactions: 21
Wonder if anna will suggest Rebecca meldrum give poppy a cold shower for not sleeping!! Suspected RLS Rebecca has said. Doubt Anna has looked into any thing with Alessia, shes just "naughty".

Both Anna and Jonathan need parenting courses.
They will never say they were wrong and they won't do it again. Because they will and the authorities need to address it.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I 100% agree with you here. If they had released a statement saying they apologised, and now realised it was wrong and partnered up with the NSPCC this would have long blown over. No parent is perfect, personally I believe this “punishment” must have happened to one of them as a child and that’s why they don’t understand it’s wrong. I’m not apologising for their behaviour but everything is cyclical, and we only learn from our up bringing.

The silencing, and damage control is really concerning.
I get your point but tbh I don't agree if this had happened during their childhood they would do it, like if it was traumatic for them as a child why would they do it to their own children? I know I have learnt from parenting my own kids not to do the same as my mother had done(now nothing serious but was too strict overprotective) and I have not being like this as found as a child I was restricted growing up but I see what you mean! Totally agree about a stamennt though and holding their hands up! 👍

Reactions: 7
I get your point but tbh I don't agree if this had happened during their childhood they would do it, like if it was traumatic for them as a child why would they do it to their own children? I know I have learnt from parenting my own kids not to do the same as my mother had done(now nothing serious but was too strict overprotective) and I have not being like this as found as a child I was restricted growing up but I see what you mean! Totally agree about a stamennt and holding their hands up! 👍
I think both of them are valid

1) Either you have been raised in that way you will replicate how to punish in this way of raising kids ( I read loads of comments on Hadassah’s video and SJs that imply that and witnessed many people doing it despite their childhood).

2) Either you have been raised being punished badly you feel what it’s like to be punished and don’t want to hurt (physically or mentally) your children like me and many other people I know.

Please correct me if I’m wrong but that’s what I learned from my humble experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is there any way of having a group Dropbox so everyone with the clips or screenshots can put them in?

Reactions: 6
OMG!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :sick::sick::sick::mad::mad::mad:
I googled SJs and cold shower to see if it was picked up by more mainstream media. After a couple of pages I saw that the topic was discussed on GG over a year ago...
F48119DE-18DB-4C67-B060-267341020996.jpeg

I followed the link and... Jesus!
So much talk about that over a year ago!

What the people said made me curious about an old vlog. I found it... around 9.34 J threatens the kids with a cold shower and they get up and RUN RUN RUN.

I'm appalled. I don't even want to know how long that has been going on.....!! :eek:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Is there any way of having a group Dropbox so everyone with the clips or screenshots can put them in?
I think that it’s a good and everyone would have the username and password sent by private message, and could put footages and video and of courses photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There's another one!!!

At 13.58 E says go upstairs and have a cold shower... her sad little voice. Listen closely cause J talks over her! :cry: :eek:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
What the people said made me curious about an old vlog. I found it... around 9.34 J threatens the kids with a cold shower and they get up and RUN RUN RUN.

I'm appalled. I don't even want to know how long that has been going on.....!! :eek:

I feel physically sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I just find it so very odd how anyone can actually follow these imbeciles, his stupid voice, singing his words, voice changes constantly, the man's a pscyopath, he is not normal, those poor poor kids having him as a dad 😢.

Reactions: 10
Anyone with clips/screenshots/footage to upload/store I have made a google account to use for google drive. I'll go through and send people the login info and link

Reactions: 9
I just find it so very odd how anyone can actually follow these imbeciles, his stupid voice, singing his words, voice changes constantly, the man's a pscyopath, he is not normal, those poor poor kids having him as a dad 😢.
He’s the most weird and unpleasant of men , he’s repulsive and yes to those poor children being lumbered with him and the idiot woman for a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm horrified that these poor babies have been growing up with cold showers hanging over them as a threat their whole lives.
I feel like all these videos that reference the showers and threats should be reported to the authorities so that someone can look into their disgusting behavior

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
He’s not posted anymore of his mind numbing stories to IG today. Do you think they are having a strategy meeting?

I can’t see hers because I’ve been blocked lol.

Reactions: 3
Well she was just filming Alessia and mentioned that Eduardo was naughty. So naturally, I'm concerned :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.