SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does a children’s charity really want funds off the back of a couple who abuse their children with cold showers.

As I know when the Ingham scandal hit Julia’s House (children’s hospice charity) refused to take money from them as it had their name associated with it and it was all returned to the teeny boppers who donated.

Reactions: 18
Wow, I've been blocked by Platter London as they obviously don't like any negitive comments on the Saccone post. I was only asking as to why they felt it OK to give a ton of food to parents who abuse their kids with cold showers, and why so much food for a 1yr Olds party?

Guess they don't like to hear the truth.

God this instagram is a funny old thing, "no negative comments allowed"
As long as all the brainwashed followers lick their arses, that's all they want to hear.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Couldn’t agree more.
Me too - but I wonder if they actually get anything from the exposure the SJs give them. It’s poor thinking if they just get swayed by the numbers. All the SJ super fans are mostly kids who won’t use Platter London. Their target market - middle class mums - I would imagine find their content a bit cringey and Jonathan uncouth, not really swayed by them enough to use a brand they recommend. I think a more glossy family like the Michalaks would be PL’s style.

Reactions: 15
Me too - but I wonder if they actually get anything from the exposure the SJs give them. It’s poor thinking if they just get swayed by the numbers. All the SJ super fans are mostly kids who won’t use Platter London. Their target market - middle class mums - I would imagine find their content a bit cringey and Jonathan uncouth, not really swayed by them enough to use a brand they recommend. I think a more glossy family like the Michalaks would be PL’s style.
Yes agree, but these vile parents, it would be the opposite, whatever then advertise I would keep away from. I can't even imagine the cost of all that food for the party not to mention the amount of waste, absolutely disgusting.
It's not anything the normal family would ever purchase maybe the rich in London, but hope not.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else hear back from the nspcc? I don’t really want to post
Does a children’s charity really want funds off the back of a couple who abuse their children with cold showers.

As I know when the Ingham scandal hit Julia’s House (children’s hospice charity) refused to take money from them as it had their name associated with it and it was all returned to the teeny boppers who donated.
This was one of the things I said in my reply to Scamp and Dude. The exact same email I see everyone is getting. I’m sure she’s in a difficult position. But this incident surely means this contract should be terminated. Why would any charity want to be involved!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else hear back from the nspcc? I don’t really want to post

This was one of the things I said in my reply to Scamp and Dude. The exact same email I see everyone is getting. I’m sure she’s in a difficult position. But this incident surely means this contract should be terminated. Why would any charity want to be involved!!
Is S & D response posted on here? I am interested in seeing it, please.

I'm not surprised that she's always lounging during the day time and tired.. I mean, what sane person would get up at 5am to do a workout in the dark and start.
I get getting up early if you have to be at work at 8 or whatever but she is a stay-at-home-mom, is it really necessary to work out in the dark? Maybe my POV is tainted from the cold shower thing but... it just seems so silly and creepy. Is she raising her kids to work out in the middle of the night for no good reason?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So cheeky of Anna to do all those stories of platter London without any ad or gifted then to finally do a post but then hide gifted in the tags at the end. It's 2019 and even the Gordie shore cast are managing to follow the rules but she thinks she's above it all and clearly in breach.

Screenshot_2019-08-22-11-12-43-492_com.instagram.android.jpg

Surely platter London is dangerous if they're saying rye is gluten free? I'm pretty sure it does contain gluten. Doesn't matter for idiots like Anna but someone with a serious allergy could be affected. Plus if they're that lapse with allergies it's probably all cross contaminated anyway.
Screenshot_2019-08-22-11-16-29-741_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Late night out on the town for Anna.
Obviously, seeing as they were meeting up friends they pushed to boat out and stayed out until 8pm....
She must be exhausted.

I refuse to watch anything with Erika in it (the most pointless influencer around) but they’re finally going to Brighton!!

I'm not surprised that she's always lounging during the day time and tired.. I mean, what sane person would get up at 5am to do a workout in the dark and start.
Amelia is getting to an age where she’s going to start wondering what her mum is playing at. Both with the weird exercise times and the obsession with food being “clean”

Reactions: 10
Is she even going to function tomorrow after this day out 😅
Why have 4 kids if you cant even take them all out alone ?
Idiot.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello, I'm quite new to tattle and never posted before - just liked everyone's posts :) -, but this makes me so angry...

I wonder if the plan to make bank off of their kids manifested (or was reinforced) when Mr. ItsJudysLife told him
(while they visited them in Ireland) "Kids are Youtube gold"
It seems to me, as soon as the husbands of youtubers get wind of that there is money in it, they kind of usurp
the channel, quit their jobs and ruin everything.

Oh, and about everybody just being jealous, ... No? What is there to be jealous of?
Two physically intact adults who have no qualm to produce as many kids as possible to exploit in every way,
because neither dad or mom can hold the simpest of real life jobs, thus being unable to provide for themselves?
Truely enviable. Not. Just shameful.

I'm sorry, this is longer than I thought :confused:
It really is an epidemic now. There are too many lazy fathers quitting their job, following the ‘child exploitation to money template’ & sticking a camera in their kids’ faces daily.

1. Camera, lights
2. Beg for drone; get free drone
3. Beg for G-wagon, Range Rover, Mini, or Tesla....get cars
4. Wear RayBans, eat McD’s, etc, get sent checks after each video (no gifted or AD mention)

A potentially controversial ch is FatheringAutism. Some content needed for autism awareness, but there’s far too much exploitation of a non-verbal low functioning teen going on & I’ll leave it at that. They are rolling in the dough!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Obviously, seeing as they were meeting up friends they pushed to boat out and stayed out until 8pm....
She must be exhausted.

I refuse to watch anything with Erika in it (the most pointless influencer around) but they’re finally going to Brighton!!

Amelia is getting to an age where she’s going to start wondering what her mum is playing at. Both with the weird exercise times and the obsession with food being “clean”
Exactly!!! And seriously, she wouldn't be wiped at 8pm if she didn't get up at the crack of dawn everyday!

I heard back from the nspcc. I don’t want to post the whole message, partly because there’s some stuff in it personal to my own life. But they said to be assured that they have passed on all the information to the relevant agencies for consideration of investigation. I’m assuming they’ve had quite a lot of emails and messages, they also said I had done the right thing but as social media isn’t a secure platform they always advise people to call the helpline. So if anyone else still wants to talk to them this would be the best way.
I received the reply just as I was reporting the incident to Surrey police. But one page wouldn’t load and go any further. So I’m in two minds whether to go forward with it.
Has anyone else gone ahead with that? DM if you don’t want to say publicly.

She must be exhausted.

The whole clean eating thing does my head in. Another way to mess those kids minds and bodies up!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
On another note, they have finally deleted that picture of Alessia on Insta. It's still visible on the grid but you can no longer click on it so I assume the grid is See is still cached and hasn't reloaded yet.

Reactions: 5
The whole clean eating thing does my head in. Another way to mess those kids minds and bodies up!
It's not even clean eating, she's promoting organic gluten free factory made food as healthy. Like that Chocolate cereal that has more sugar than cocopops!

Crazy that she's obsessed with organic when the air all around them is dangerously toxic because they chose to live next to motorways
motorway-1.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So I was telling my husband about all this, he didn’t give two figs, but he did say “obviously” if they knew/thought it was wrong they would have hidden it so maybe everyone should cut them a bit of slack. Which I kind of agree with but at the same time if that was the case they surely immediately would have said OMG we thought it was ok we’ll never do it again now we know- even just publically

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I get getting up early if you have to be at work at 8 or whatever but she is a stay-at-home-mom, is it really necessary to work out in the dark? Maybe my POV is tainted from the cold shower thing but... it just seems so silly and creepy. Is she raising her kids to work out in the middle of the night for no good reason?
Plus they have a nanny so it isn't like she wouldn't have time to fit it in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.