SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was telling my husband about all this, he didnā€™t give two figs, but he did say ā€œobviouslyā€ if they knew/thought it was wrong they would have hidden it so maybe everyone should cut them a bit of slack. Which I kind of agree with but at the same time if that was the case they surely immediately would have said OMG we thought it was ok weā€™ll never do it again now we know- even just publically
They are so isolated now they have completely lost touch with reality of other parents, and what is appropriate to parent a child.

Anna never goes to any mother & baby groups, she only really leaves the house to get her fanny waxed.

Itā€™s bad enough broadcasting the kids all over the internet but no other parent in their right mind would think itā€™s ok to invite 100ā€™s of strangers to come meet their your children and babies and charge money for this.

What other industry does meet and greets with children! Is there any??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
And who's delete.tattle.life.?? Brand new account, probably Platter London. Or one of the child abusers.
Letā€™s look at it like the SJā€™s do...
All publicity is good publicity šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Even child abuse gets the views and interaction up for them šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I have reported to Surrey social services. Got an automated response back. Hoping theyā€™ll take it seriously!

I have reported to Surrey social services. Got an automated response back. Hoping theyā€™ll take it seriously!

These ā€˜delete.tattle.lifeā€™ comments have got to be sarcasm surely!! šŸ˜‚
Omg the comment on the platter page šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
They are so isolated now they have completely lost touch with reality of other parents, and what is appropriate to parent a child.

Anna never goes to any mother & baby groups, she only really leaves the house to get her fanny waxed.

Itā€™s bad enough broadcasting the kids all over the internet but no other parent in their right mind would think itā€™s ok to invite 100ā€™s of strangers to come meet their your children and babies and charge money for this.

What other industry does meet and greets with children! Is there any??
What? When/did they do meet and greet?

Followers are so blind to the Sjs they'd defend them for anything, suppose when your 10 and a little older that's the mentality you have, not sure which of their followers will be able to use platter company šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is one woman on the YouTube channel who defends them to the Moon and back she does my bleeping nut in.
' go away Anna and Jonathan are amazing parents' yeah ok . Brainwashed . The lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are they religious at all?

They really remind me of some of the devout american Christians who use god to punish their kids too far,

Reactions: 6
Let's see how long before Platter London delete these ā˜ŗ

And who's delete.tattle.life.?? Brand new account, probably Platter London. Or one of the child abusers.
I've reported them as a spam account so hope Insta remove it.

Reactions: 4
Cold showers do have health benefits for adults who choose to take 30 seconds under the shower.

Who the duck is this woman who thinks itā€™s suitable for a 2 year old, what an arse.
Yes especially on the ankles, for bloodstream.
It is a shame that it is badly misinterpreted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's reached The Sun.
Wow I wasnā€™t expecting that! Will the daily mail cover it then what are the odds?

Reactions: 14
It's reached The Sun.
That is disgusting,they are using again the troll video to discredit people complaining about the cold showers.
Even in the article it is related.
Now, itā€™s basically a shield for them.
Everytime in the future she will do something bad, the BS troll video will come up.
Disgusting.
At least, the Sun explained the situation exactly how it happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It's reached The Sun.
I think the story about a police man checking her at 7 weeks is bullshit. I work as a childrenā€™s nurse and if there was a suspicion of any abuse the child under goes a full medical and a skeletal survey. The only person who would arrange that is a paediatrician. A police officer wouldnā€™t be medically trained to do that šŸ™„ also they wouldnā€™t just rock up at the house and do it, it would be in a hospital

Reactions: 38
I just read the article, they asked A&J for a comment and they didnā€™t even apologise for the cold shower they just played the troll card again.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.