SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Potentially! Either way, this is something they should have dealt with swiftly. I can understand the trepidation though, particularly when it’s a charity and also when nobody else seems to be speaking up.
I could be wrong but I read “accusations” to mean ones levelled at her that she’s promoting the SJs and doesn’t care/turning a blind eye.

Reactions: 6
"accusation"

it's not an accusation when the parents announce it and confirm it on a youtube video

Anna should just donate money to the charity herself...

Scamp and Dude could possibly be saying accusations to mean the comments that were aimed at them personally, saying by working with Anna and not replying to comments concerning the cold shower they were condoning the abuse! That’s how I’ve taken it, but obviously it’s ambiguous and can be interpreted differently by people, to others it could mean ‘accusations’ levelled at the SJ’s. I do think they need to end their relationship with her, as the damage to their brand by working with her will have a lasting effect, people are (rightly) very angry about this!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I 've just looked at their website and rsnge. I know some of the products donate money to charities but God they are so expen sive... 35 quid for a tiny short sleeved girls cotton dress, £50 quid for a pink and blue swestshirt. Makes me so mad the total value of stuff they have gifted the scumjolys.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’ve only just watched Jonathan with the yoghurt in that vlog posted at the beginning of this thread. What the actually duck 🤯. I’d never heard of them until all of this. How can people have not had alarm bells ringing sooner?! I feel sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I 've just looked at their website and rsnge. I know some of the products donate money to charities but God they are so expen sive... 35 quid for a tiny short sleeved girls cotton dress, £50 quid for a pink and blue swestshirt. Makes me so mad the total value of stuff they have gifted the scumjolys.
Their stuff isn't my style tbh so I never looked but those prices are ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
There must be a contract involved for S&D so I can imagine it’s needed proper advice.... I have a bit of sympathy now. But those influencers and minor celebs still kissing ass or wilfully ignoring the issue even though they’re sooo compassionate about children and like to advise (sell) us about all things parenthood can go in the trash with the SJs. Hypocrites.

Reactions: 13
Who the hell pays £30 for a babygrow????!!!!
Even cath kidston is cheaper

I don't understand the appeal their products just use normal cheetah prints there's nothing groundbreaking about them to justify charging those prices?

Reactions: 6
There must be a contract involved for S&D so I can imagine it’s needed proper advice.... I have a bit of sympathy now. But those influencers and minor celebs still kissing ass or wilfully ignoring the issue even though they’re sooo compassionate about children and like to advise (sell) us about all things parenthood can go in the trash with the SJs. Hypocrites.
Louise Pentland! Super let down by her.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Just looked on their Instagram oh the outraged comments under the Anna photo. The are stocked by liberty and Selfridges hence the ridiculous prices. The profit per item just be huge.
I put the link to the video on Louise Facebook but total silnce. She 'll have been silenced by gleam . Just checked and my comment and vid link has been deleted.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ok so I have never heard of these two before all the shower stuff and I am honestly so grateful !
I actually don’t understand how people enjoy watching them as the vlogs I have seen so far are so so boring !
They never seem to go out ?
They both come across as fake !
They are both very controlling and trying to portray this perfect life.
But the thing that disturbs me the most is how they are essentially parenting behind a screen they talk to their kids through the camera - where’s the eye contact the interaction ?
Ive just shown my husband the vlog where they do the cold shower treatment and it’s so noticeable how white and cold his hands are can you imagine feeling that over your whole body !
They both disgust me !!!!

Reactions: 17
Ok so I have never heard of these two before all the shower stuff and I am honestly so grateful !
I actually don’t understand how people enjoy watching them as the vlogs I have seen so far are so so boring !
They ever seem to go out ?
They both come across as fake !
They are both very controlling and trying to portray this perfect life.
But the thing that disturbs me the most is how they are essentially parenting behind a screen they talk to their kids through the camera - where’s the eye contact the interaction ?
Ive just shown my husband the vlog where they do the cold shower treatment and it’s so noticeable how white and cold his hands are can you imagine feeling that over your whole body !
They both disgust me !!!!
I loved them back in 2012 or so their lives were much more relatable and they were more down-to-earth.

Reactions: 1
The amount of cameras they had to follow A down the stairs when they knew she would leave her bed.
Yet they couldn’t monitor her on a camera during her naps last week? 🤔
knowing she was having some issues with her nappy? 😐

He’s hoping that her new bed will “mature her”
She’s a 2 year old baby you absolute idiot not a type of cheese!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 31
A whole vlog and no Mother present. Not even for the exciting moment of Alessia getting her big girl bed. 🙄
Says it all really 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Look at their twitter. The main photo is all the celeb endorsers one of them being mumscumjoly. There's also a picture of her with the girls all wearing gifted ridiculous price sweatshirts. Wonder what they 'll do about having her pictures on Twitter and instagram. She s in at least 3 Instagram photos.

Reactions: 1
He’s very, very creepy, and not least because of how he ‘harasses’ his children. It’s how I felt many years ago upon seeing weirdo Jimmy Savile and thinking just how
He came to prominence and was treated like a National Treasure.

Reactions: 14
He’s very, very creepy, and not least because of how he ‘harasses’ his children. It’s how I felt many years ago upon seeing weirdo Jimmy Savile and thinking just how
He came to prominence and was treated like a National Treasure.
And to think I wrote to Jim’ll Fix it 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.