SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
c
It's not even clean eating, she's promoting organic gluten free factory made food as healthy. Like that Chocolate cereal that has more sugar than cocopops!

Crazy that she's obsessed with organic when the air all around them has dangerously toxic because they chose to live in between two very busy motorways
View attachment 34794
Is that really where they live?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Both the eā€™s were miffed this morning at the attention the little ones were getting from the cult leaders, they must be shock that alessia is suddenly flavour of the month when they are all used to calling her difficult, moody, the hardest child etc.... annal did see it in Eduardo but not on emilia, joliar failed to see anything apart from the Ā£ signs and proving ! Decent folk wrong

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I know kids often look at their parents like ā€˜you are sooo embarrasingā€™ But on jonathons story when Anna was dancing trying to make the kids laugh they literally couldnā€™t of been less interested. She looked ridiculous and it was so fake, she doesnā€™t come across as the sort of mum who is ever silly or plays with them much. Iā€™m sure alessia is enjoying all this new attention though.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
You'd have to be really stupid to be defending that it was "lukewarm" when Anna went into a lengthly description of the COLD shower -
- she couldn't do it, it's cruel
- she's going to be called out as cruel
- it's a cold shower
- Kids knowing what they're talking about and don't question it, but rather understand
- It's happened before
- The child is upset by it
- How did she react anyway? Was it horrible?
- Biggest clue of all (not that it's needed, no mention thus far as been made by either parent for their viewers not to worry about it being cold, that in fact it's lukewarm, no) -Jonathan's hands are cold, opening and closing them at the mention of the shower.

OF COURSE the blundering idiots are going to backtrack and say it's lukewarm, they can say whatever they like and get away with it!

I am so disappointed in humanity that no-one is calling them out on this, and keeping quiet. It has really opened my eyes to the shallowness of social media and YT. It's all about the views, the ads, and supporting each other. Nothing but nothing else matters.
Exactly! She could of looked at he camera and gone ā€œ it wasnā€™t really cold itā€™s just luke warm but we say itā€™s cold to her so she knows itā€™s because sheā€™s been ā€œnaughtyšŸ™„ā€

Reactions: 8
Wow, I've been blocked by Platter London as they obviously don't like any negitive comments on the Saccone post. I was only asking as to why they felt it OK to give a ton of food to parents who abuse their kids with cold showers, and why so much food for a 1yr Olds party?

Guess they don't like to hear the truth.

God this instagram is a funny old thing, "no negative comments allowed"
As long as all the brainwashed followers lick their arses, that's all they want to hear.
These companies must have more customers than they know what to do with that they can just block people! How ridiculous. I think they need to be careful, itā€™s the equivalent of walking into a shop to enquire about something and being shoved out with the door shut behind you!

Reactions: 9
It's not even clean eating, she's promoting organic gluten free factory made food as healthy. Like that Chocolate cereal that has more sugar than cocopops!

Crazy that she's obsessed with organic when the air all around them has dangerously toxic because they chose to live in between two very busy motorways
View attachment 34794
Haha IĀ“m dying!

It's worrying the kinds of messages sent to the tattle inbox from children :( :

Hey Iā€™m writing to u about a page on your website about the Sacconejolys well u need to get it close down as itā€™s class of harassment Anna and Jonathan have done nothing wrong they are amazing parents to their kids if u wont do nothing about it I will get the police

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Surely platter London is dangerous if they're saying rye is gluten free? I'm pretty sure it does contain gluten.

Doesn't matter for idiots like Anna but someone with a serious allergy could be affected. Plus if they're that lapse with allergies it's probably all cross contaminated anyway.
Especially people with celiac disease, very dangerous.

And yes,rye does contain gluten.

99A60660-F9CB-43DE-88CC-CE78F653BC2E.jpeg

Reactions: 5

Hey Iā€™m writing to u about a page on your website about the Sacconejolys well u need to get it close down as itā€™s class of harassment Anna and Jonathan have done nothing wrong they are amazing parents to their kids if u wont do nothing about it I will get the police
Thank you Florrie McDermott LLB (aged 10 3/4)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know kids often look at their parents like ā€˜you are sooo embarrasingā€™ But on jonathons story when Anna was dancing trying to make the kids laugh they literally couldnā€™t of been less interested. She looked ridiculous and it was so fake, she doesnā€™t come across as the sort of mum who is ever silly or plays with them much. Iā€™m sure alessia is enjoying all this new attention though.
Not at the age of SJs children or am I too naive to think that itā€™s just at the stage of adolescence?

Exactly, as always she is forcing herself, itā€™s ridiculous and cringy (? Iā€™ve always wanted to use that word šŸ˜‚, is that the right one or am I embarrassing myself ?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I heard back from the nspcc. I donā€™t want to post the whole message, partly because thereā€™s some stuff in it personal to my own life. But they said to be assured that they have passed on all the information to the relevant agencies for consideration of investigation. Iā€™m assuming theyā€™ve had quite a lot of emails and messages, they also said I had done the right thing but as social media isnā€™t a secure platform they always advise people to call the helpline. So if anyone else still wants to talk to them this would be the best way.
I received the reply just as I was reporting the incident to Surrey police. But one page wouldnā€™t load and go any further. So Iā€™m in two minds whether to go forward with it.
Has anyone else gone ahead with that? DM if you donā€™t want to say publicly.

The whole clean eating thing does my head in. Another way to mess those kids minds and bodies up!
I have reported to Surrey social services. Got an automated response back. Hoping theyā€™ll take it seriously!

I heard back from the nspcc. I donā€™t want to post the whole message, partly because thereā€™s some stuff in it personal to my own life. But they said to be assured that they have passed on all the information to the relevant agencies for consideration of investigation. Iā€™m assuming theyā€™ve had quite a lot of emails and messages, they also said I had done the right thing but as social media isnā€™t a secure platform they always advise people to call the helpline. So if anyone else still wants to talk to them this would be the best way.
I received the reply just as I was reporting the incident to Surrey police. But one page wouldnā€™t load and go any further. So Iā€™m in two minds whether to go forward with it.
Has anyone else gone ahead with that? DM if you donā€™t want to say publicly.

The whole clean eating thing does my head in. Another way to mess those kids minds and bodies up!
I have reported to Surrey social services. Got an automated response back. Hoping theyā€™ll take it seriously!

These ā€˜delete.tattle.lifeā€™ comments have got to be sarcasm surely!! šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
c

Is that really where they live?
Lol no it's a representation, the motorways are far busier where they live. Eek really shouldn't say anymore even thought they've given away way where they live I wouldn't want to give them an excuse.

Reactions: 3

This worries me more than anything.
On a serious note this lot (and vloggers in general) know the hold they have over their audience, and if you read the comments you can tell some of their viewers are young, or even worse adults with difficulties who worship everything the do and say.
Jonathan knows this, he uses it to to his advantage ā€œyouā€™re my best friends/we all love you/youā€™re part of the familyā€
Itā€™s so twisted and manipulative.

Weā€™ve seen grown adults going into debt so they can buy a replica of another familyā€™s baby!!

I wouldnā€™t be shocked if there are parents out there who will give cold showers as a punishment for anything now, because Anna and Jonathan do and they have the perfect family. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Or some kids who feel the need to ā€œprotectā€ this family by going after the ā€œhatersā€ Because apparently a hater is now someone with a different opinion šŸ˜
these kids are gonna get to school or to a work place (eventually) and realise you canā€™t just shout ā€œbullyā€ and attack when someone disagrees with you or pulls you up on your tit, this one threatened the police, how many out there are threatening violence to anyone speaking out.
Anna and Jonathan (and again ā€influencersā€ in general) have created this narrative and reaction. They light a match with ā€œhaterā€ uploads and chuck the match into a audience of kids with no understanding of the context..... holding gasoline šŸ˜

And let be honest the thing Iā€™m really worried about....
If they start eating like Anna theyā€™re all screwed šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Shame theyā€™re not taking the same action to protect the children from cold shower abuse and having their childhoods exploited on YouTube for $$$

Reactions: 7
Cold showers do have health benefits for adults who choose to take 30 seconds under the shower.

Who the duck is this woman who thinks itā€™s suitable for a 2 year old, what an arse.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.