SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has there been any updates the last few days? I havent checked the thread much but glad to see S&D have responded

Reactions: 1
To answer an earlier post, people have been noticing his 'off' behaviour for years. And yes, there are real parallels with the whole Savile saga, not least because he too was operating in plain sight, mocking those around him.

But that's the issue. There is NO regulatory body. The traditional media couldn't care less. Youtube is crap at self-regulation and as long as they get the traffic they couldn't care less either.

This episode might get temporarily brushed under the carpet, and maybe it won't get coverage in the press (although some of us are still working on that one) but it will stand as yet another instance of how bad things have got on social media when a child is being abused and then simultaneously humiliated for the entertainment of thousands of strangers.

Humiliation and ridicule are classed as emotional abuse by the NSPCC. That's on top of the cold shower punishment which is out and out abusive, imo.

All the things the SJs have done will, at some point, count towards some sort of change. They might just have a legacy they didn't bargain for.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hadassah’s video is still in YT, has 25K views and 300 comments.
That’s the good news.
Well, now let’s have a quick tour on the comment section.
These are approximately the first comments
BE485970-7760-4D43-B773-D41D6E76B9A1.jpeg
035159A4-268A-4E56-BEDA-0B9B6C800B69.jpeg
5ACFCD69-5A21-4B4B-B1FB-04CF2F646B81.jpeg
3BCD8AFD-8F30-4171-BC1E-241CB3EAAB6F.jpeg
F2F3EDB4-29EC-43C8-95AD-64ED06DC704E.jpeg

So Jonathan’s lukewarm water explanation is what people believe.
And the BS “interview” to show Alessia is a “happy” girl, worked.
I don’t know, people seem to have lost their common sense.
Hadassah explained the scene etc... and yet people are defending them.
Certain comments are scary though.

I have never said nor thought that before, but now I think that some people don’t deserve to have kids.
I keep saying that, but I am really in disgust.😔
Nothing significantly will be done.
They are crappy parents but very well informed on how to manipulate their audience.

I just remembered the fact that Eduardo (iirc) was already having chicken pox when leaving the UK to Sorrento, and then Jonathan played with the timeline (when editing the videos of their trip) because people started to ask questions about it.
I am not sure but someone called the hotel To tell them that Eduardo is contagious.
And they left before time (please correct me if I remember wrongly).

And even when the doctor annonced Anna’s miscarriage, Jonathan put a camera far in the room and filmed that moment.🤮
They are disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Doesn’t matter if it was lukewarm it’s the fact that they’re using it as a punishment which is barbaric.

Cold water shock happens in water below 15°C so I’d like them to show evidence of what Lukewarm water actually is.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Who the hell pays £30 for a babygrow????!!!!
The idealist yummy mummy squad. Honestly The only place I have ever seen people wearing this stuff is on Instagram (gifted) or in Kensington. I can’t believe they got a deal with John Lewis to stock. I know it comes from a story of raising awareness and that they had a tit time with the Asda copies , they have a target market , middle class insta mums and wannabe instamums, but it really is inaccessible to most, a bit like the selfish mother range etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m hoping a lot of those comments are from young kids who will grow and learn. If not, Anna saying “was it horrible?” and Jonathan replying “...you have to be hard.” should be a big red flag that it obviously distressed Alessia.

They haven’t tried everything - a onesie or nappy on back to front or leggings usually prevents them from getting in to the nappy. Or I dunno, keeping an eye on her if they know it has been going on?

People are so blind to what they don’t want to see.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If it has been lukewarm it certainly wouldn't 'shock' a child and not be too hard for A to do it herself. Then again, she is a princess who won't do anything she can make her personal slave J do.

Is it just me or is their latest video a bit provocative, I cringed at the part where he chased the kids while holding a power drill and also when Eduardo played with the power drill and came at Alessia with it before J took it away.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Why does she eat every 2 hours ? I just watched her stories and the time stamps on her food are about 2 hrs apart . If she eats all of that, only works out for half an hour and stays in the house all day how is she so slim? 🧐. Book deal for xmas ...

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else messaged Platter London about the cold showers? They seem to be having a little sneaky #gifted love-in with Anna.

• Wow
You'd have to be really stupid to be defending that it was "lukewarm" when Anna went into a lengthly description of the COLD shower -
- she couldn't do it, it's cruel
- she's going to be called out as cruel
- it's a cold shower
- Kids knowing what they're talking about and don't question it, but rather understand
- It's happened before
- The child is upset by it
- How did she react anyway? Was it horrible?
- Biggest clue of all (not that it's needed, no mention thus far as been made by either parent for their viewers not to worry about it being cold, that in fact it's lukewarm, no) -Jonathan's hands are cold, opening and closing them at the mention of the shower.

OF COURSE the blundering idiots are going to backtrack and say it's lukewarm, they can say whatever they like and get away with it!

I am so disappointed in humanity that no-one is calling them out on this, and keeping quiet. It has really opened my eyes to the shallowness of social media and YT. It's all about the views, the ads, and supporting each other. Nothing but nothing else matters.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just to go back to S+D - the quality in my opinion is shite. The patterns fade really quickly in the wash.

Lukewarm - then why say it was cold in the first place? Oh, that’s right, you got backlash, so let’s say it was different.

Just to go back to S+D - the quality in my opinion is shite. The patterns fade really quickly in the wash.

Lukewarm - then why say it was cold in the first place? Oh, that’s right, you got backlash, so let’s say it was different.
More than charity is making money out of it, sadly, hence the price tag and the lack of quality.

Reactions: 1
The idealist yummy mummy squad. Honestly The only place I have ever seen people wearing this stuff is on Instagram (gifted) or in Kensington. I can’t believe they got a deal with John Lewis to stock. I know it comes from a story of raising awareness and that they had a tit time with the Asda copies , they have a target market , middle class insta mums and wannabe instamums, but it really is inaccessible to most, a bit like the selfish mother range etc.
But they're oh so relatable! 😂 I can support good causes by buying my children's clothes from charity shops at a fraction of that cost, cannot imagine paying that amount of money on something to be slept in and stained by my baby who really doesn't care what they're wearing, as long as it's comfortable!

Reactions: 8
Was Eduardo ignored in Jonathan stories.
As he seemed upset as he walked away from Anna
He seemed to be asking something or wanting to join in the dancing.

Poor kid I feel so sorry for him then again all of them but I have a soft spot for Eduardo.

• Sad
A FOSTER PARENT who sees nothing wrong???
When my son was in hospital I encountered a few Foster Parents. Not tarring them all with the same brush but most are in it for the money they make. I was disgusted with how they spoke about the foster child and how little they cared.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.