SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Luisa she seems angry and frustrated, I would be.

UK fellows, is the episode of Stacey Dooley going to be aired soon on tv?

Because it would have actually an impact, i think people who see injustice would tweet them and commenting on their IG posts while the show is airing on tv.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It explains a lot why Louise Pentland is being silent regarding the situation ( she is a NSPCC ambassador).
She’s also a WW ambassador which is ironic when she’s getting bigger. Obviously being an ambassador doesn’t mean tit anymore

Reactions: 13
Cosatto, the CAR SEAT company, still have him up as Dad of the Month from 2014. A car seat company.

Screenshot_20190827-163616_Instagram.jpg

He may as well not be in a car seat for how loose these straps are 😡😱😖

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Stacey Dooley sleeps over starts on 4th September, not sure when SJs episode is though.

Reactions: 3
This is getting worse and worse by the day. Hadn't looked at this thread for a few days and can't believe the developments. HOW can they silence, what do they have over everyone, lawyer threats? This must be costing them a fortune, I certainly hope it is as there is more than enough evidence now that this has been an on-going long term punishment in that family. Horrific. So many youtube families have shady secrets, as do reality tv families.

Is there any possibility that people are being silenced because the authorities are investigating? I really hope this is the case but in this fucked up world, money talks so I really wouldn't be surprised if it is their lawyers and nothing is done to protect those kids. They'll get away with it.
They wouldn’t have the money or resources to get people to delete stuff so quickly. This is 100% SJ trying to cover up and throwing £££ in the process...I obviously wish people weren’t being silenced, but I guess a small silver lining is this must be hurting them financially in legal fees.

Reactions: 4
She has my respect, unlike Gi Fletcher and Nadia Sawhala who are so far up Anna’s butt they can she what she (hasn’t) eaten today.
Melanie Murphy just injects herself in to anything with a bit of interest desperate for clout. Can’t stand her.
Yes same. I'm gutted about Gi Fletcher, I really thought she'd speak out or at least not say anything as noone can but to openly support her, knowing what's going on is awful. I really looked to her for advice etc but I won't now.

• Heart
Nadia is having her own drama at the moment with her sister Julia its been in all the papers.

• Sad
  • Haha
I wish someone like Katie Hopkins would pick this up, she doesn't give a 'f' who she upsets, would be interesting to see.
She is very active on Twitter, always stirs up conversation.

Reactions: 10
Watching the crazy gymnastics video just shows also how much Anna has changed. Pre nanny and expensive clothes and make-up/hair obsessed. She looks like any other young mum in jeans and hair tied up. Someone commented she had had her lips done, didn't her sister Erika get them done recently?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.