SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Luisa had the original audio so that's not defamation/slander... however I reckon her issue was copyright more than anything.
I wonder what the reaction would have been had she not used the audio and talked about the incident in a theoretical way, as in 'is it morally right to use cold showers as a punishment for a 2 year old', nothing wrong with just posing the question and debating it, without naming names.

Reactions: 7
If you’re still active there, tell them to come over here. 😉
Erm “active” isn’t a word that I would put near GG lol.(they site is sllllooowww, I could die and relive that my page wouldn’t open)
Good idea 😉

Edit to add: and to be really honest I experienced more kind interactions from tattle.life in one month than almost a year in GG where people are writing monologues.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Erm “active” isn’t a word that I would put near GG lol.(they site is sllllooowww, I could die and relive that my page wouldn’t open)
Good idea 😉
GG has some good posters, they deserve to know a better site exists 😎 if anyone is over there PM them and lead them over 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I listened to the Loose Lips podcast earlier today and they were speaking about the situation, I didn’t realise it had been removed? do You know if they cropped any out?

Reactions: 1
I wish someone like Katie Hopkins would pick this up, she doesn't give a 'f' who she upsets, would be interesting to see.
She is very active on Twitter, always stirs up conversation.
As if Katie Hopkins would care about 2 yr olds not sure she is that fussed with her own kids dreadful woman with as much empathy and compassion as dog tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone with clips/screenshots/footage to upload/store I have made a google account to use for google drive. I'll go through and send people the login info and link
Is there anyone who could string all the clips together in a private video just for us to access and to send to relevant authorities?

As if Katie Hopkins would care about 2 yr olds not sure she is that fussed with her own kids dreadful woman with as much empathy and compassion as dog tit
Yes she'd be the worst ally possible. Deranged racist twit. S'cuse my French.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone thought of tweeting the Niall Boylan Show. He is a talk show host is Ireland. He may be interested in a good discussion. Especially if he knows people have been gagged over it.

Reactions: 2
I listened to the Loose Lips podcast earlier today and they were speaking about the situation, I didn’t realise it had been removed? do You know if they cropped any out?
Yes they removed the bit discussing the cold showers and where Anna was speaking (audio from the video) it went from 58 min to 48 min

Reactions: 3
We now have clips mentioning cold showers from six vlogs. There are probably more. Apparently they were mentioned in Instastories but they will have gone by now.

We need to get the message out there that cold showers were used as a routine punishment on all the children and not just for nappy accidents.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes they removed the bit discussing the cold showers and where Anna was speaking (audio from the video) it went from 58 min to 48 min
Ahh maybe my phone didn’t catch up quick enough, I heard the full thing this afternoon. Just seen on Luisa Zissmans insta stories... confirms what we’ve all been thinking

New thread suggestion: SacconeJolys #5: This thread may be removed in less than 24 hours

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Does anyone have a clip from the loose lips podcast? I’ll make a video of all the clips/screenshots related and make an unlisted YouTube video or something.

Reactions: 1
We now have clips mentioning cold showers from six vlogs. There are probably more. Apparently they were mentioned in Instastories but they will have gone by now.

We need to get the message out there that cold showers were used as a routine punishment on all the children and not just for nappy accidents.
Previously in the thread, @diygirl40 iirc said she/he is thinking about collecting infos, photos and video on a CD to send it to the NSPCC.

Does anyone have a clip from the loose lips podcast? I’ll make a video of all the clips/screenshots related and make an unlisted YouTube video or something.
I have the unedited podcast uploaded in my iPhone podcast library.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think they’re really shooting themselves in the foot with this (I hope anyway). It makes people even more curious when something is censored or made secret and it looks even more like they’ve got something to hide.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.