SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
http://www.bellepr.co.uk/ Sadly they represent Katie Piper too :(

I wonder if the UK also had a code of ethics too

Public Relation Code of Ethics[edit]
The Public Relation Student Society of America has established a set of fundamental guidelines that people within the public relations professions should practice and use in their business atmosphere. These values are:

• Advocacy: Serving the public interest by acting as responsible advocates for the clientele. This can occur by displaying the marketplace of ideas, facts and viewpoints to aid informed public debate.
  • Honesty: Standing by the truth and accuracy of all facts in the case and advancing those statements to the public.
  • Expertise: To become and stay informed of the specialized knowledge needed in the field of Public Relations. Taking that knowledge and improving the field through development, research and education. Meanwhile, professionals also build their understanding, credibility, and relationships to understand various audiences and industries.
  • Independence: Provide unbiased work to those that are represented while being accountable for all actions.
  • Loyalty: Stay devoted to the client while remembering that there is a duty to still serve the public interest.
  • Fairness: Honorably conduct business with any and all clients, employers, competitors, peers, vendors, media and general public. Respecting all opinions and right of free expression.[52]

Reactions: 1
I think that it’s a good and everyone would have the username and password sent by private message, and could put footages and video and of courses photos.
just be careful over who you invite into a group you don’t know who is reading here 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Watching the crazy gymnastics video just shows also how much Anna has changed. Pre nanny and expensive clothes and make-up/hair obsessed. She looks like any other young mum in jeans and hair tied up. Someone commented she had had her lips done, didn't her sister Erika get them done recently?
[/QUO
was thinking the same she looks completely different even her teeth 😬

Reactions: 2
Maybe the reason why people have to take down posts etc talking about the cold showers is that saying or implying someone is abusing their child without being able to prove it is true is defamation. Yes they said they did it on a video and it should be investigated, but anyone saying it can be sued and anyone getting a threat of legal action would be advised to take things down by their own solicitor I’m sure. This is at odds with the likes of Chris Ingham, who can’t sue people saying he texted teenagers; because he did and the evidence is there in black and white.

I commented about her lips; thought it looked like she had filler above upper lip. I don’t know what her face was like before but it was obvious she’d had something done. Her sister looks like a drag queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe the reason why people have to take down posts etc talking about the cold showers is that saying or implying someone is abusing their child without being able to prove it is true is defamation. Yes they said they did it on a video and it should be investigated, but anyone saying it can be sued and anyone getting a threat of legal action would be advised to take things down by their own solicitor I’m sure. This is at odds with the likes of Chris Ingham, who can’t sue people saying he texted teenagers; because he did and the evidence is there in black and white.
Well, Luisa had the original audio so that's not defamation/slander... however I reckon her issue was copyright more than anything.

Reactions: 3
Well, Luisa had the original audio so that's not defamation/slander... howeveri I reckon her issue was copyright more than anything.
Exactly because Hadassah’s video in still online.

We are literally witnessing the ugly side of the so called freedom of speech.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Exactly because Hadassah’s video in still online.
Well, Luisa had the original audio so that's not defamation/slander... however I reckon her issue was copyright more than anything.
Oh that makes sense. Anyway I’m sure social services are involved as we speak, they won’t be complacent no matter how many “false alarms” they have had about the family. I’d like to think they would interview the two eldest at least. Who knows what action they would take though.

I found it crazy when Anna was saying the police came over to check Alessia(?) for bruises and were apologetic/semi embarrassed about it... why would they be apologetic about checking a child for signs of abuse... I mean they may say “sorry we have to do this” but they’re not going to be like “I’m so sorry etc”

Reactions: 9
I found it crazy when Anna was saying the police came over to check Alessia(?) for bruises and were apologetic/semi embarrassed about it... why would they be apologetic about checking a child for signs of abuse... I mean they may say “sorry we have to do this” but they’re not going to be like “I’m so sorry etc”
Because it’s a BS story
It’s false it’s not the way it should be for child checking apparently.
2437522C-B3F1-4F4D-8C8D-93FE48C3483D.jpeg

One of the numeros people said that it doesn’t happen like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Those pictures of him slamming the eldest into the trampoline are gruesome. I thought there was also footage of him doing similar with Alessia in an American vlogger’s post a few days ago.

Reactions: 4
Watch this one at 9. 40 he threatens the last in the bath gets a cold shower. I didn't know they used the the private Portland hospital... 5 star rooms which the Hollywood level rich celebs use. Guess the nhs not good enough for the scumjolys.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Watch this one at 9. 40 he threatens the last in the bath gets a cold shower. I didn't know they used the the private Portland hospital... 5 star rooms which the Hollywood level rich celebs use. Guess the nhs not good enough for the scumjolys.
This family are obsessed with cold showers. I had never even heard of it used as a punishment for kids before this.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This family are obsessed with cold showers. I had never even heard of it used as a punishment for kids before this.
Me too, just in asylum but adults obviously.

Hope that tattle.life video (on YouTube) with Anna won’t be taken down

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.