SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I might silently agree with some of the digs on here about their looks / personality / way they live their lives and spend their money I wouldn’t attack them for it - you do you I don’t care. This is about abuse of a child, a vulnerable 2 year old girl, and the fact she doesn’t have a voice because all of those speaking out against it are being silenced - coming from a social care background I’m just hoping the local authorities have taken it seriously. Sadly we’ll probably never hear about it unless the family speak - in which case I’m sure it will have a troll spin

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They are Irish and moved to UK 5 years ago iirc.

Omg 😂😂😂

People have always been said that she has a fake (non-Irish) accent. (In the comments etc)
I think she was born and raised for a time in the US to Irish/Italian parents. Then they moved back to Ireland where she met Jonathan. Together they relocated to England. Maybe that's where the hybrid accent is from. I always wondered why she never pronounced her L's, is that common in Ireland?

Reactions: 1
I honestly don’t get all the comments Anna receives about being a “role” model.
She doesn’t even seem to look after any of her children for any period of time 🤷‍♀️
She has resorted to horrible punishments to control them !
She never takes them all out on her own
They never seem to take the kids out very much at all 🤷‍♀️
So she’s a role model because she’s pushed out 4 children 🤷‍♀️ Full stop 🛑
She can get them to perform/pose for perfect pictures 🤷‍♀️
The pair of them make me sick 🤢
Hardly role models
They even took the kids clothes into a shop to get them to put labels on them for back to school ! What do they actually do all day !!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I bleeping hate them! Not an expression I would use lightly but I don’t know how else to say it and I think the majority of people on here will understand. I’ve tears in my eyes right now I’m so angry 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I think she was born and raised for a time in the US to Irish/Italian parents. Then they moved back to Ireland where she met Jonathan. Together they relocated to England. Maybe that's where the hybrid accent is from. I always wondered why she never pronounced her L's, is that common in Ireland?
NO. Sometimes th is just a t or three becomes tree (3) but that’s more in the older generations

Maybe if she took a cold shower she would get rid of her eating disorder 🤷‍♀️ That’s how it works.... right?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Whilst I might silently agree with some of the digs on here about their looks / personality / way they live their lives and spend their money I wouldn’t attack them for it - you do you I don’t care. This is about abuse of a child, a vulnerable 2 year old girl, and the fact she doesn’t have a voice because all of those speaking out against it are being silenced - coming from a social care background I’m just hoping the local authorities have taken it seriously. Sadly we’ll probably never hear about it unless the family speak - in which case I’m sure it will have a troll spin
Did you see somebody on here attack them ? I assume you speak on SM.

I Registred a month ago and have never read someone here said that he/she attacked SJs on their money, bodies etc...

I came here when the thread was « the Saccone jolys #2 » and all people were discussing and trying to figure out how we can help against the abuse of a 2yo girl.

So we actually know this is about abuse to 2yo, that’s why you are newly member right ?

I suggest you reading the previous thread to see what we tried to do : NSPCC, cork radio, scampanddude etc...

(Sorry in advance for my wording I don’t speak English at all on a regular basis)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Update....
Because child abuse is sooo last week you guys 🙄
14DB0ACA-1C8A-4F7F-87DA-CD086B810108.jpeg

Oh Nadia you twonk

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Really disappointed to see Giovanna Fletcher’s OTT message of support on Anna’s Instagram. I thought more of her than that. Someone else to unfollow!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I feel like I’m watching a car wreck where the kids are trapped inside and the adults that can help don’t care and the ones that want to help are too far away to get there in time

It’s a disgusting situation and there is so much evidence of neglectful parenting let alone the ‘cold’ hard proof that they use a cold shower as a punishment for something that should not even be punishable.

It is an absolute horror to watch and know this is going on from a distance.

It is true that what they don’t show will be as bad if not worse than what they do show and they show things that are quite revealing of their neglectful Parenting.

I personally don’t believe necessarily that mental illness equals bad parenting so I’m not going to say that that is another issue but both of them coming out trying to spin the narrative and stating they have mental health issues to try and garner sympathy and deflect is classic narc sociopathic behaviour. They are manipulative as you can get and pathological Liars.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
NO. Sometimes th is just a t or three becomes tree (3) but that’s more in the older generations
Jonathan is from Terenure in South Dublin. Which is a well to do area of Dublin. He has a Dublin accent. He moved to Cork with another Girlfriend when he was 25 and went back to college. They split up, he then decided to make a music video. One night when out with the band he set his eyes on the woman he wanted to marry, Anna.... But she was with her boyfriend. She wanted to be in the music video so they kept in contact on Bebo.... The rest is history. ( No I'm not some obsessed die hard fan 😂😂 It's all in his draw of my life video)
Anna doesn't have a Cork accent at all. She has a put on American/ Posh Irish accent. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Their new PR.... photos on her work Instagram account, and she’s also working with Saffron Barker
AB11199A-B81C-4E55-B7AA-8739D8798B02.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Their new PR.... photos on her work Instagram account, and she’s also working with Saffron Barker View attachment 35803
Had a quick dig through the Instagram account and one of their clients is Anna, the cohost of the podcast that got deleted.

The founder of that pr company seems to have all the Gleam clients like Mrs Hinch etc

I think you found a bit of a rabbit hole there

• Wow
I suggest you reading the previous thread to see what we tried to do : NSPCC, cork radio, scampanddude etc...

Did write a reply to this not sure where it’s gone- novice poster.

I have seen most previous posts, and think it’s great that people on here have spoken up for her, absolutely. And if social care are involved I’ve no doubt it will be because on the reports from you all, I just mean to say those with public platforms being silenced.
I joined Following a different thread about 5 months ago but don’t really post, as like I said I’m in silent agreement about most things. Picked this thread up from organised motherhood stories and it’s the one thing that has brought me out of my creeping status because of how abhorrent it is

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused. What, exactly, is being threatened?! This all started with Organised Motherhood creating a huge drama implying legal stuff and threats, but nothing solid was offered as evidence apart from her IG “might” be shut down. Now what is happening here with this podcast etc? Why don’t they just say WHY they have had to take stuff down or cut it out?! Call them out on the threats - how credible can they be? It makes more mystery and gives these horrible bastards (the SJ’s, Gleam, the Daily Fail etc) more power!! Is the social media world so murky that people can post things for the world to see and to make them £££ but then when they decide they have had enough, they can pull a massive paddy over people even discussing it?!

• Angry
Thank you! I didn't think that was an Irish thing as I had never heard it before, but I figured I would ask those that would know for sure! :)

And Louise Pentland..... explains a lot.
What do you mean it explains a lot, in regards to Louise Pentland, sorry I don't follow.

Had a quick dig through the Instagram account and one of their clients is Anna, the cohost of the podcast that got deleted.

The founder of that pr company seems to have all the Gleam clients like Mrs Hinch etc

I think you found a bit of a rabbit hole there
Is this Anna Ultimate Girl Gang? She is a client of Belle PR?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.