SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t get this. How can they be dishing out legal orders toot sweet purely on people sharing their opinions of something that was publicly shared in the first place. Seriously can anyone enlighten us with the legalities or case law? So if I saw on TV that mr celebrity was offensive to women, and I shared that I didn’t like his approach on Twitter, that’s fair game. How is this any different ?! Is it ?!

I was listening to the podcast earlier and had it paused. It’s still running for me but that may be because I started it befor it was pulled ?

Reactions: 8
Oh... 😭

I really don’t get this. How can they be dishing out legal orders toot sweet purely on people sharing their opinions of something that was publicly shared in the first place. Seriously can anyone enlighten us with the legalities or case law? So if I saw on TV that mr celebrity was offensive to women, and I shared that I didn’t like his approach on Twitter, that’s fair game. How is this any different ?! Is it ?!

I was listening to the podcast earlier and had it paused. It’s still running for me but that may be because I started it befor it was pulled ?
Yes I think so, because it was pulled when I was listening to it and I managed to upload it.

Reactions: 5
I’m listening to the podcast now I think (called I’m all for disciplining..) and I think the section on them has been pulled as I’ve not heard it.
Can anyone remember at what point they spoke about them?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I’m listening to the podcast now I think (called I’m all for disciplining..) and I think the section on them has been pulled as I’ve not heard it.
Can anyone remember at what point they spoke about them?
around the 34 minute mark

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a matter of using the footage.
They have removed the footage so no proof.
They told people it was a misunderstanding.
But if you claim that you have to actual footage as proof for saying cold showers, they make you removed the footage because it’s their property.
So it is a vicious cercle.
So nobody can speak.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
They were actually quite tame, didn't say anything outrageous, just disagreed with their actions and said they would never do it. Luisa talked about the concerns of them being "influencers" and the impact that could have... its probably been taken down cos luisa outed the nanny they had with them in holiday😂

Reactions: 7
I think it’s a matter of using the footage.
They have removed the footage so no proof.
They told people it was a misunderstanding.
But if you claim that you have to actual footage as proof they make you removed the footage because it’s their property.
So it is a vicious cercle.
So nobody can speak.
Ok. Well in the now removed podcast they had audio of Anna specifically explaining the cold shower method someone must have sent it to them before it was edited out.Maybe that’s why it’s gone , copy right. Which is bullshit, if they had read text or eluded to the language he’s than actually entered a segment, it may have stayed up.

• Angry
Anybody use Twitter, maybe a good idea to start tweeting about it?
Tweets can't be taken down (I think)?

Reactions: 8
Whoever said they won’t appreciate the censorship is right though, I hope they find a legal gateway to discuss it on the next podcast

Ok. Well in the now removed podcast they had audio of Anna specifically explaining the cold shower method someone must have sent it to them before it was edited out.Maybe that’s why it’s gone , copy right. Which is bullshit, if they had read text or eluded to the language he’s than actually entered a segment, it may have stayed up.
Exactly because in Hadassah’s video which is still there and another youtube’s Video, they read/recite the scene.

Reactions: 4
No!!
You have an eating disorder Anna, that’s crystal clear, it’s a disorder.
It is NOT A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD.
You don’t duck up and wave it in everyone’s face, mental illness doesn’t work that way you awful awful woman.
Your eating disorder is not the issue you’ve been facing the last week and a half, you’re awful parenting is.
Grow the hell up an own your tit.....
Oh you won’t read this you went to bed 7 hours ago.
Raaant... sorry 🤣

56FAE32F-48E0-4F95-9155-C357FE288E87.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.