SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its like the eating disorder post is calculated sympathy and deflection.
Im so tiree of blatent censorship.
They must have scary lawyers.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
No!!
You have an eating disorder Anna, that’s crystal clear, it’s a disorder.
It is NOT A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD.
You don’t duck up and wave it in everyone’s face, mental illness doesn’t work that way you awful awful woman.
Your eating disorder is not the issue you’ve been facing the last week and a half, you’re awful parenting is.
Grow the hell up an own your tit.....
Oh you won’t read this you went to bed 7 hours ago.
Raaant... sorry 🤣

View attachment 35785
Prefer to keep private? that’s arrogant coming from a person who exploits and abuses her children.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
They can delete the original all the want. I still have it saved on my phone ready to share, I cant be silenced

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All this censorship is a strange move. It makes them look worse imho.
Yes, for people like us/who were hit by the censorship,who know the situation.
But not for the others, they are strangers to the situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Are you body positive? Of duck off anna you love yourself too much! This is so clearly a look at me look at me looking all skinny in my bikini I’ve had 4 kids look at me... 🙄🙄🙄 if you really honestly felt that uncomfortable there’s no way you’d be posting multiple bikini photos for the world to see.
Why do people call her a role model??? She spends her day on the phone or obsessing over herself... I mean what mum can’t even put their kids name labels in their school uniform! She even had them taken to a shop to be done. 🙄
5BF48E61-4D99-4B67-B2E4-3D5552BC6D43.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Exactly, a less powerful UNO reverse card, if you will.But it does the trick.
Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm thinking of putting all the evidence I have recorded on my phone (the unedited version) onto a CD and posting it to nspc, children's services etc etc.

No social media threats of legal action etc. Straight to the authorities

Is that too much?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Prefer to keep private? that’s arrogant coming from a person who exploits and abuses her children.
It’s one of the grossest things I’ve witnessed in this circus - taking any sympathy directed towards her two year old for that cold shower punishment and trying to one-up it to get that sympathy herself.

Shameful.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
This will most likely will be removed any minute but let’s be grateful some people are still calling her out, and making others aware of what’s gone on.
They can’t silence everyone with a pity post.

1266CA39-2005-483C-A180-C5CA09C930A5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm thinking of putting all the evidence I have recorded on my phone (the unedited version) onto a CD and posting it to nspc, children's services etc etc.

Is that too much?
No, not at all. It’s evidence, your not using it for “hate” it’s being used to report to the authorities. It’s up to them what they do with it 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sheeit, that ‘you got this mama’ expression...again. I hate it.

Reactions: 11

Is that too much?
Nooo it is not it’s their footage they have shared to the world to see.
I have some photos or footage to give you if you want help.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What was said exactly in the loose lips podcast? I can’t believe they’ve edited it out

Reactions: 4
Just listened to it, they’ve cut the entire segment out.

As someone said Luisa won’t take the censorship lightly at all. They’re talking about the protection of children why is that so bad. The entire reason for their podcast is to speak freely and now they’re basically been told to keep quiet.

All this censorship feels very 1984 big brother to me. You can’t just silence people. Especially when it is an important issue like child protection.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Are you body positive? Of duck off anna you love yourself too much! This is so clearly a look at me look at me looking all skinny in my bikini I’ve had 4 kids look at me... 🙄🙄🙄 if you really honestly felt that uncomfortable there’s no way you’d be posting multiple bikini photos for the world to see. View attachment 35787
Weird bikini. Not flattering. No waist and her tummy looks bloated. I’m not body shaming, but it doesn’t flatter her, in my opinion. Genetics plays the most part in how you will bounce back, or not, after pregnancy.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.