SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s all been handled strangely. Are their management company helping them at all? When something to this extent happens on YouTube an apology video is always expected (James Charles and so on).

They are the ones who put the video up for millions to see. Nobody forced them to put the video up. They are the ones who edited the footage so clearly decided to keep the cold shower in.

Why are they shocked that people are discussing the cold showers? People care about the protection of children and animals above most issues in the world. This is a two year old we are talking about. Of course people are going to defend her.

The way that they have handled this situation over the last week or so has absolutely baffled me.
Iā€™m baffled too - I just hope people donā€™t get bored of talking about it. The talking needs to continue, this cannot be brushed under the carpet. It worries me how influencers are being made to refrain from voicing any opinion for whatever reason (Gleam pressure or otherwise!)

Reactions: 7
My guess is because they included the audio of the original video? Maybe it will be re-uploaded?

Unbelievable that Luisa is being censored like this.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m very surprised they can throw their weight around like this , Luisa and UGG both taking off their opinions about it .

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Iā€™ll give them the benefit of the doubt for now that the clip is just being edited with the removal of the audio from the video.
Yes because SJs ans Gleam have control only on that.(the audio or video of SJs).

Reactions: 2
Who is UGG and what did they say before it was deleted? I never managed to catch the info on that.

Reactions: 1
Who is UGG and what did they say before it was deleted? I never managed to catch the info on that.
Very posh IGer, not in anyoneā€™s pocket financially and says it as it is , doesnā€™t give a toss. I wonder why she deleted , she is mates with Luisa.

Reactions: 7
Scary how rapid that was. It must be threats of legal action. How that works when itā€™s blatantly been said I donā€™t know. I canā€™t imagine UGG and Luisa are the kind of women to take kindly to censorship of their opinions!

Reactions: 11
Who is Louisa?

Agreed about Sawahala and G Fletcher. How can they continue to show their support for this woman?
Especially Fletcher when she is meant ti be this motherhood expert and acts like butter wouldn't melt. But then she also associates with PTWM who is another dodgy character.

How can they loose their morals and standards just for the sake of money?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.